1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Sup Bitches

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by pattyisawhore, Apr 14, 2010.

1. I'm lookin for love in all the wrong places, but believe I can fly. All you need is love, we could be heros (just for one day), near, far, wherever you are I am a virgin.

How are you guys?

I'm pretty good right now. I hope you're well to (ya son a bitches). I look forward to the wonderful, spectacular, fantastic, AMAZING, flamboyant, malevolent, :smile:, :shroom:, Alana, pattytistic, marvelous, time here.

Hi! :D

2. I'm a cat.

There. We're both crazy motherfuckers.

3. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN--

Also welcome.

4. I know your secrets. >:]

5. My weapon of choice is the boobstick.

6. Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome you walk into a room with a mohair suit, somethin' tells me you're not a stranger.

7. I don't know your secrets.

But Asmodeus needs to be spayed...tad too jumpy he is.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

8. *Road Rage rips Jack's head off with his bare hands then kicks the Asmodecat down the stairs.*

Welcome and do not piss me off.

9. Oh wow.
    I am not sure what to say. hahaha
    XD

10. Oh, hi Patty! How's life?

11. Pretty good. ^_^
    About to post in an RP.
    You should join one.

12. Patrick says you're a slut, Kevin says a blue waffle is more appealing than your presence right now. Patrick also says I. Oh, and Kevin also says draw the bottom half of a circle on your belly so that when you take your shirt it looks like a smiley face with googly eyes.

Man we associate with some really fuckin weird people.

This thread needs some theme music...
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwW4Vvp1YnY"]YouTube- Andrew W.K-It's Time To Party[/nomedia]

13. O_O
    Patrick and Kevin?
    *Feels sad now*

14. Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you.

*walks off into the shadows*

15. Patty's a Whore>? ORLY?

I guess I'll meet you when I come to Wisconsin next month!

(welcome to the site)

16. Haha welcome! You'll fit in just fine I see!!

17. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rkRomIFT1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rkRomIFT1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

18. Oh! You pretty things! Don't you know you're driving your mamas and papas insane, let me make it plain; gotta make way for the homo superior