Sup Bitches

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

P

pattyisawhore

I'm lookin for love in all the wrong places, but believe I can fly. All you need is love, we could be heros (just for one day), near, far, wherever you are I am a virgin.

How are you guys?

I'm pretty good right now. I hope you're well to (ya son a bitches). I look forward to the wonderful, spectacular, fantastic, AMAZING, flamboyant, malevolent, :smile:, :shroom:, Alana, pattytistic, marvelous, time here.

Hi! :D

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
I'm a cat.

There. We're both crazy motherfuckers.

Childish Grumpino

NOTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING HURT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN--

Also welcome.

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
I know your secrets. >:]

P

pattyisawhore

My weapon of choice is the boobstick.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome you walk into a room with a mohair suit, somethin' tells me you're not a stranger.

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
I don't know your secrets.

But Asmodeus needs to be spayed...tad too jumpy he is.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

A

Arsenal XA4

*Road Rage rips Jack's head off with his bare hands then kicks the Asmodecat down the stairs.*

Welcome and do not piss me off.

P

PattyPixie

Oh wow.
I am not sure what to say. hahaha
XD

P

pattyisawhore

Oh, hi Patty! How's life?

P

PattyPixie

Pretty good. ^_^
About to post in an RP.
You should join one.

P

pattyisawhore

Patrick says you're a slut, Kevin says a blue waffle is more appealing than your presence right now. Patrick also says I. Oh, and Kevin also says draw the bottom half of a circle on your belly so that when you take your shirt it looks like a smiley face with googly eyes.

Man we associate with some really fuckin weird people.

This thread needs some theme music...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwW4Vvp1YnY"]YouTube- Andrew W.K-It's Time To Party[/nomedia]

P

PattyPixie

O_O
Patrick and Kevin?
*Feels sad now*

I

Ike Sapphire

Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you.

*walks off into the shadows*

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Patty's a Whore>? ORLY?

I guess I'll meet you when I come to Wisconsin next month!

(welcome to the site)

T

Tuxedo Mask

Haha welcome! You'll fit in just fine I see!!

S

Seiji

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rkRomIFT1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rkRomIFT1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

P

pattyisawhore

Oh! You pretty things! Don't you know you're driving your mamas and papas insane, let me make it plain; gotta make way for the homo superior