Sunrise or Sunset?

Which do you prefer?

• Sunrise

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Sunset

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As long as the sun's around somewhere... it's all good.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually dislike dusk.That's the time the bugs come out. I hate mosquitoes. Especially since we have a lot of shade and trees in our backyard and a small bamboo forest that's always been there. Can't go near it without getting bitten.I can deal with bugs. I don't shy away from them at all! But I'd rather not.

Besides, I've always been told never to go outside right after the sun goes down.

I like sunrise because, well, most of my friends are Americans. If I deign to be awake at that time the activity is crazy and I have so much fun.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Sunset. I don't ever want to awake before the sun rises. I'm perfectly ok missing it.

• Love
Sunset hands down. Mostly it's more relaxing, but also the sun doesn't get in your eyes as much whilst driving when it's going down. Something sunrise does to me nearly every morning. -_-

• Love
Sunrise means it's morning, and I am not a morning person. The only reason I'm not too crazy about sunset right now is because it means the cold will be creeping in, and I hate the cold. =/

Sunset. Everyone else pretty much voiced my reasons.

• Love
Sunrise, because it's a new, clean day starting. I find life to be an adventure, filled with new discoveries every day. You'd be surprised what you can learn from a two year old!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.