Sunrise on the Knyvettian Plain - A Steampunk Safari

I just assumed it was a public train, but I guess it wouldn't be since it's a small rescue team. So, all aboard!

*headdesk*

Okay, let's explain this properly, cuz it seems a couple of people have been caught out by this.

Yes, it's a train station, but the only trains that run through this station are the safari trains. The trains and the station all belong to the park. Currently, the park has suspended all other safaris since the attack, so there are no other trains running. The members of the team are the only people at the station. The train they're riding is different than the regular safari trains, brought in especially for the rescue. Those are built for comfort, this is built for speed.

Some details about this train:

There are about 4 cars on the train besides the engine. A coal car, two passenger cars, and the caboose. The caboose will serve to house equipment and storage, etc. The passenger trains have a couple private sitting rooms, and a large main seating gallery at the front.

Winter, since the engine is separated from the passenger trains by the coal car, you're going to be isolated from the group for a bit, but don't worry, I'll have Camilla come and check on him once the rest of the team has been briefed in the main seating gallery.

And Patchouli, if you're going to play an isolated loner and a 'hard to know' person, you're going to get very bored very quickly. Don't count on other people to start and drive the interactions with your character. I' not saying that they WON'T, but don't depend on them to do it. You need to take the initiative for your own character.

And Ceru, I was meaning to ask you who your character was greeting as he got on, or does it matter, as in it could be whoever responds to you?

Well, she is trying so hard!
She's only a shy kid.

EDIT: Is everyone okay?

SO SORRY For not posting!!!
Driver's Ed is killing lme and my MOM is putting my back on the G-R-I-D-D-L-E. It smells so bad, it isn't even funny.

Sorry for the radio silence, all! I've been so busy at work and I'm also in the process of getting ready to move overseas, so my mind's been going in a bunch of different directions! I have a post in the works, so hopefully it should be up by this weekend. Also, this could be the time to get to know each other, so if you want to get into a conversation with another char, please feel free! Just don't get too carried away that you edge out the other players or get ahead of the story!

Life comes first, Cammy.
And I'm BAAACK~!

((Was recently banned from another RP forum 1) for getting into a heated argument "your style does not mesh with mine" and 2) for having more than one account (Even though I tried my best to keep it concealed, still!) ; I am SO glad to have returned to you~!))