SUNNY D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get with the times. Bloodborne's out.
I do not have a job and have no money for this game. I also do not have a system for it. I do not like the PC ports of these games.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo and Jorick
Get with the times. Bloodborne's out.
I don't own a PS4, but the rate my friend is going through Bloodborne tells me that it isn't as tough as Dark Souls, seeing as my friend hasn't even beat Nito yet and has been playing Dark Souls on and off for a few years.

>.>

That is all from my friend though, I cannot play it and can only rely what I know from others.

• Bucket of Rainbows
TIBi8.png

I do not have a job and have no money for this game. I also do not have a system for it. I do not like the PC ports of these games.
Just get a controller adapter.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I don't own a PS4, but the rate my friend is going through Bloodborne tells me that it isn't as tough as Dark Souls, seeing as my friend hasn't even beat Nito yet and has been playing Dark Souls on and off for a few years.

>.>

That is all from my friend though, I cannot play it and can only rely what I know from others.
A friend of mine, who had problems against flexile fucking sentry in Dark Souls II is breezing through Bloodborne, so yeah...must be really easy.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
A friend of mine, who had problems against flexile fucking sentry in Dark Souls II is breezing through Bloodborne, so yeah...must be really easy.
Well... That kills the whole point of it. :/

I - what. Been away for all of yesterday and then this comes up.

Looks like the Church of Gonzi/Gwazi/Gonzo isn't going to kick off :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
I - what. Been away for all of yesterday and then this comes up.

Sh. It is. Don't you dare speak ill of the church.

Last edited by a moderator:
It already did, far more successfully than this solaire kick off.

I got like 9 pages in 2 hours.
This thread took all day to reach 6. :P

• Love
Reactions: Mu and Gonzo
Get your heathen garbage out of this thread. This thread is for praising the sun and worshipping its glorious liquid form that is Sunny D, not for idolatry of petty mortal fools.

PRAISE IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT

dyuJzbR.png

This thread needs a medal.
And possibly an STD swab immediately after the medal.
Some whiskey and coke to follow that up.
Then a good nights rest.

Get your heathen garbage out of this thread. This thread is for praising the sun and worshipping its glorious liquid form that is Sunny D, not for idolatry of petty mortal fools.

PRAISE IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT
WE DO PRAISE THE SUN!!! IT IS ONE OF OUR HOLY ACTIVITIES!

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Gonzo
So much praise. But still not enough! PRAISE MORE!

:O
I was just about to make this.
h978E8A72

So glad someone else did the work for me.
Back when I still had a PS3 and played Dark Souls, I made a point of never using any of the inventory-humanity I picked up.

Surprisingly enough, it didn't really seem to matter much, but it annoyed my brother a lot. Hoarding is fun.

also my Solaire got deaded
i missed him terribly ):

• Bucket of Rainbows
Back when I still had a PS3 and played Dark Souls, I made a point of never using any of the inventory-humanity I picked up.

Surprisingly enough, it didn't really seem to matter much, but it annoyed my brother a lot. Hoarding is fun.

also my Solaire got deaded
i missed him terribly ):
Well no shit if you didn't bother using humanity.

The only way to save him is to give away a shit ton.

Well no shit if you didn't bother using humanity.

The only way to save him is to give away a shit ton.
"Save" him? I didn't get very far in the game unfortunately, so if that's some story thing, I'll hafta sit out. He just got pwned by a sewer boss.

And it isn't that I didn't use humanity at all. Some of it is automatically added to your humanity count. Others are picked up and added to the inventory. I stocked up on the latter, and used the forced humanity to boost my fireplaces.

I guess I kinda like handicapping myself, even though it's already a hard game and I'm not particularly skilled.

It already did, far more successfully than this solaire kick off.

I got like 9 pages in 2 hours.
This thread took all day to reach 6. :P
Quality over quantity. We will pray that things get better for you.
tumblr_nh3c0bU1UL1rkg35yo1_500.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.