Genres
romance, modern, drama, modern fantasy, horror

_ ______________________________________________________ _
S8wrybz.png
ACBKTXm.png
S8wrybz.png

I want to make pretty posts as well!
_ _ ______________________________________________________ _ _

hello i have barely tidied this thread in the 5 years ive used it lol, please go to the last couple of pages for actually decent and useful stuff, the beginning is mostly ugly stuff and/ or broken code!

also yes, i decided that three pictures to the right was the ultimate way to make sheets my first year here and now i cant stop​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Forest, white, solid, 10, Georgia"]

• This is hard i am dead
  • Content 2

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: tattedpossum
[fieldbox="Kyle Jensen, white, solid, 7, Georgia"]

• Family
    Kyle is an only child who lives with his mother and father, both work office jobs quite far from home which means he spends a lot of time alone. While often busy his parents are both very loving and accepting. He also has a cat named Salmon, Sally for short, she's an orange tabby cat who's quite social and loves to cuddle!

Mary Jensen − 48 − Mother
    Robert Jensen − 49 − Father Marketing Executive

Salmon − 7 − Cat Professional cutie

Friends
    Kyle is obviously not the social type, meaning he does not have all that many friends. He avoids talking to people in school unless he has to and has done so for long enough to have been stamped with the label loner.

His best friend is his cousin , Amy, who lives in the next town over, they hang out every once in a while and spend a lot of time texting/chatting. The rest of his friends are people he knows through her.

Amy Jensen − 18 − Best friend/cousin High school student
    Kim Miller − 17 − friend High school student
    Adam Yuan − 21 − friend Supermarket store clerk
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Amy Jensen, white, solid, 7, Georgia"]

• Family
    hej

− Mother
    − Father −

Friends
    hej

Kyle Jensen− 17 − Best friend/cousin − High school student
    Kim Miller − 17 − friend − High school student
    Adam Yuan − 21 − friend − Supermarket store clerk
[/fieldbox]

Amy gets a matching sheet heyooo

#6e3b1b

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Test test

• Love
Reactions: mango and rissa
[fieldbox="Name, white, solid, 7, Georgia"]

• Name

Nicknames

Birthday

Sexuality
  • Hair

Eyes

Skin

Height

Weight

Clothing
  • Family

Friends

[/fieldbox]

Just wanted to try with these pics, imma try this char w/ some new code stuff later tbhhhh

hej
text

I mean... this doesn't even work but at least it looks pretty :')

Last edited:
Viola Roux

Name: Violett (Viola) Roux
Birthday: May 23 1813

Appearance:
6UBRjfX.png

Personality: Shallow, doesn't take most things too seriously unless it involves her own well being. Over reliant on her vampiric abilities, without them, she's basically useless, and even with them she's not a very strong fighter either, she'd rather run from a conflict. Would still argue that she's smart rather than a coward, it's not necessarily true, though. She is also kind of blunt, doesn't consider other's people's feelings too much and is kind of selfish on occasion.

Hobbies: Fashion is the one thing that has really stuck with her as an interest for a while, other than that she keeps up with current trends and technology, movies, music etc.

Likes: Being a vamp, she does not see it as a curse, playing with her food. Hanging with humans without feeding them (They are generally less pretentious than vampires) Kommer int på nåt mer just nu, sue me.

Dislikes: Vampires that think too highly of themselves, poor fashion choices, irrationality, being forced to eat regular food or partake in other human activities for the sake of appearances.

Background: Her family was a poor family who emigrated to Canada in 1825, during the mass emigration from Europe to America, with the hopes of better lives which they did achieve. Lived a pretty pleasant life until she was turned into a vampire at age twenty. She hung around the guy who bit her for a good chunk of time, after ditching him she has done her own thing, which is mostly just roaming around spending her undead life doing whatever she feels like doing at the moment.

I finally got it the way i wanted whopwhopp

Last edited:

• Name
    Samuel John Colin Ortega

Nickname
    Sammy- by his mother and a very select few people
    Sam- but only to make things easier on the soccer field

Birthday
    June 1st.

Background
    Samuel is half Spanish on his father's side. He has lived in Maryborough all his life. He is more in touch with his mothers -and the Australian- side of the family since his father's side still lives in Spain.

Sexuality
    Homosexual, brushes it off as not having time for girls.

• Appearance
    Samuel looks kind of like the average Soccer guy with a more lean, but muscular build. He keeps his dark brown hair short to not have it in his face when he plays. He inherited his brown eyes and tan skin from his father, but luckily not his height as his father, although not short, certainly isn't the tallest. Samuel is around 1.80 cm (5'10 ish), but he hasn't cared much about his height since it was clear that he would be taller than his dad.

Clothes
    While not really into fashion he cares enough about his appearance to try to look good, without it making it seem like he tries too much. He generally wears straight jeans or chinos with a plain coloured shirt, what kind of shirt depends on the weather. He likes to wear cool looking socks.

• Personality
    At first glance, Samuel seems like a pretty carefree guy, and a lot of the time he is. He laughs and smiles a lot, but is actually quite insecure. If it is to defend himself he can go from joking to serious pretty quickly but has a tendency to laugh off others feelings as no big deal. He is pretty easy to talk to about normal everyday things, hobbies, school and so on, but he likes to keep feelings more private and tend to bottle them up rather than speaking about them, even with people he trusts.
    While he enjoys being social and hanging out with his friends a lot, he's more of an introvert than people think and will frequently decline invites to outings and parties with excuses of parents not
    letting him.

Hobbies/free time
    Samuel really enjoys just hanging out in smaller groups and maybe play some video games or hang out and play some casual football. Other than the sport he doesn't really have any major hobbies but enjoys watching movies and listening to music while reading. While technically not opposed to it he is uncomfortable doing things to express himself, like singing, dancing and other artsy things which often reads as a dislike for it rather than discomfort.

Soccer, doing sports in general, being out in the sun, cute animals (especially dogs), movies, video games, reading his mother's cooking and homemade food in general.

Dislikes
    Being made fun of (light-hearted or not), doing things he hasn't done before, disappointing people, animal abuse.

Fears
    Not a big fan of heights, even shorter heights like climbing up ladders are things he's not very comfortable with.

Talents
    Is actually really good at soccer, even so, he sees it more as a hobby he likes. Is also surprisingly good at studying.

• Family
    Samuel lives with his mother Susan, and father Manuel. His father works out of town and he spends more time with his mother who works as ha hairdresser in town. The family also have a dog, a golden Labrador Retriever named Daisy and is starting to become quite old as she has been a part of the family since Samuel was eight.

Friends
    He mostly hands with the rest of the people on the Soccer team and whoever is cool enough to hang out with them, he have a couple of closer friends amongst them two guys called Evan Johnsson and Richard Brown, as they are in the same year and have all been on the team the same amount of time.

Dating
    He has dated a handful of girls, but seeing as he's not especially interested in them he has been avoiding dating for a while using football and school as an excuse for both himself and people who asks.

Last edited:

• Name

Kyle Victor Jensen

Nicknames

K (friends), Kylie (relatives)

Birthday

January 1

Sexuality

Bisexual

Background

Kyle grew up in a loving and nice home, with nice parents who love him a lot. All in all, he has what would be considered and good life, however thanks to his anxiety issues he has shut himself out from much of the world. He doesn't have any friends at school because he transferred in the middle of the first year of high school. He spends most of his time cooped up in his room just to avoid going out.The friends he does have is his cousin Amy and her friends, who he doesn't see all that often since they lived where he used to live in another part of town.

Sexuality

Bisexual

Last edited:
Character Name

▲ Character info

▲ Character info

▲ Character info

▲ Character info

Faceclaim: Name Name

okay, whopp, it's working, all borders inside the right column should be removed to look prett

Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲ Character info

▲ Character info

Faceclaim: Name Name

okey now Imma reverse it

okay but why cant it fucking get to the bottom?????????????????????????

Last edited:
Faceclaim
Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

Faceclaim
Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

I'm kind of thinking I want to make them smaller since they don't really work all that well on mobile

Last edited:
[stabs=600px]
{slide=
Tab 1
|center}yo waddup my dudes{/slide}
[/stabs]

• hello hello

Last edited:
CHARACTER LIST 1
Faceclaim
Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info
Faceclaim
Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

CHARACTER LIST 2
Faceclaim
Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info
Faceclaim
Character Name

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

▲Character info

this ended up a lot messier than i thought it would *sob*

Last edited:
faceclaim
Character Name
▲Character info

▲Character info
▲Character info

▲Character info

______

Gonna test this one with Sammy cus i've already got the pics for him

FC: Xavier Serrano
Samuel John Colin Ortega
▲ 1 June 1999

▲ Loves Books, soccer and animals
▲ Lovs his boifren

▲ Crybaby

FC: Bill Skarsgård
Roman Joshua Casper Hemlock
▲ 2 September 1999

▲ Tall as fuck
(Kind giant)
▲ Artist

▲ Black and purple

FC: Evan Peters
Evan Johnson

▲ 4 April 1999

▲ Not the smartest
but very nice
▲ Jock who likes video games
▲ Good dad and husband

FC: Willa Holland
London Jana Charlotte Hemlock
▲ 2 September 1999

▲ Dancer

▲ Best mother

▲ Insecure sweetheart

Last edited:
face claim gifs
Just a bunch of gifs for characters both in use and that I might use in the future, so I wont have to look for them every gosh darn time i need them!

Starting off with the ones in use (w/ gifs that represents the characters okay)
Xavier Serrano
giphy.gif

Naomi Watts
source.gif

Esai Morales
giphy.gif

Bailey De Young
tumblr_nd94bt2Ylc1qkhcw3o8_250.gif

Ariana Grande
giphy.gif

Evan Peters
tumblr_mz45lbIabG1r72dfyo1_250.gif

Emeraude Toubia
large.gif

Tom Felton
tumblr_mz88jye6b51qm6gx2o6_r2_250.gif

Billie Dawn Web
giphy.gif

Joshua John Russell
giphy.gif

Aisling Loftus
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f48615753473054585134754174673d3d2d3431353737333133392e313463313330333232326438343832663631333738323134373830372e676966

Veronica Maggio
giphy.gif

Hugh Dancy
tumblr_mqcbnxZqb71raor58o2_500.gif

Kim Rhodes
tumblr_or1k0q0NXf1w87c2mo3_500.gif

and now for future use (basically just a list of gifs with people that are cute but shush)

kaya scodelario
giphy.gif

kristen Stewart
tumblr_ont0d8zQEU1w5jl1so1_500.gif

Jenna Coleman
tumblr_nt545r1C7C1u9bu0mo1_500.gif

Emma Watson
giphy.gif

Hannah Murray
source.gif

Amandla Stenberg
tumblr_inline_o685l9z87n1sc3ygs_250.gif

gonna ad this up on the first post as welllll

Last edited:
made this one smol too

Faceclaim
Character Name
▲Character info

▲Character info
▲Character info

▲Character info

______

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Rxbbit's search thread
[stabs=bcenter|460x337]
{slide=
About
|center}
Hello, hello! I’m Rxbbit and I really love bunnies! I have also decided I’m searching for one or two long term RP partners!

I’m 19 years old and I’m studying English at the university. I started roleplaying when I was maybe eight or nine and kept it up until like 13, then I didn’t really do it much up until about a year ago. But now I’m back and I’ve been doing it actively for like a year and it’s a lot of fun, so, yay!

I’m on here quite a lot. I’m studying full time, but I do have a lot of extra time on my hands and I have, like, no life so I spend a lot of my time roleplaying. My posting speed does vary, depending on your posting speed and how invested I am in the characters and the roleplay, but if I’m invested yah can expect some speedy replies. I have time to reply daily, at least as things are right now :)!

Speaking of being invested. When I do get invested I get invested. I like making outfits for my characters on Polyvore, creating inspo-boards on Pinterest, drawing my characters and occasionally scenes from the RP. Don’t be surprised if I send you pictures of outfits I just described, or dumb drawings of my character to you OOC haha <3

And I really do love chatting OOC, like I’m not saying we have to force anything, but I like gushing over our characters and discussing things that’ll happen in RP, and things that won't happen, and AUs and our side characters and, idk other stuff too. Like how amazingly adorable rabbits are (I love them).

I also like to create lot’s of side characters and make them important to the story. But I do tend to only write from one character’s pov. I don’t really do the whole doubling up business because I literally do not know what it means haha. However, I do know that I’d rather do one RP we both want to do than two separate ones because you have things you want to do, and I have things I want to do.

As for the Roleplaying I’d really prefer doing it in a thread, that’s just what I’m used to, I like to use private messages for OOC chatting and planning! I don’t roleplay outside of Iwaku.

Also, my general post length tends to be around four smaller paragraphs, but I will definitely write more if there is more going on, I just tend to do more slice of life roleplays. I only go below three paragraphs if you do it regularly. I don't post one-liners. I'm also willing to adapt to your post length, if you write a lot, I'll write a lot, but my replies might be a little slower.

I generally fade to black for sex scenes, however, I do feel like they can be important for character development and stuff so I might be open to doing them without the fade (given that you’re over 18 obvi), but it’ll definitely depend on the characters, pairing and if it’s relevant to the plot. Idk, let’s discuss boundaries when we start to enjoy any awkward situations

I think that’s all haha, sorry for rambling on (I can’t say the next tab is more concise).
{/slide}
{slide=
Dos/don'ts
|center}
Do actually read this. I have put the important stuff in bold since I do tend to ramble on, but like, idk, if you’re still interested after reading the bolds I don’t see a point in not reading my rambles, idk, I just feel like I’ve had people doing the exact opposite of what I've said right away and it makes me a lil sad :’(

Do plot and plan with me. I really like establishing some plot points to work towards every now and again, not everything have to be planned but I like keeping lists of things to do and skipping the parts that wont move the story forward (If our characters brushing their teeth doesn’t do anything for character development, the plot or at least is a fun scene then there’s no point in having it,)

Do not throw major plot points out of nowhere. This goes along with the planning, but you know don’t have your character confess their feelings, or like break a leg or do something that will affect the story majorly without discussing it first.

Do use a character sheet. It doesn’t matter if you decide something else about your character later or if they turn out differently than you imagined in the sheet, but it’s nice to have something to work from.

Do use realistic face claims. Most of the roleplays I do is modern day, a little slice of life-y. I can be open to using art if we do something more fantasy inspired or whimsical though! And no matter what I do tend to draw my characters as well, but I still have a realistic face claim as the basis for my characters appearance.

Do not base your character's personality on anime archetypes. Look I don’t hate anime… Just a little. No, but I used to be a huge weeb and I have seen them so many times I am very bored of them. It doesn’t matter if your character just so happens to share some traits with a tsundere or whatever, just don’t actively set out to make one. And most importantly, if we do M/M, please don’t come at me with some yaoi bullshit., the moment you say something like “I wanna be the uke” I lose all interest.

Do not post one-liners. I rarely go below three short paragraphs even if the scene is just a slow-paced conversation. And I honestly would prefer it if you didn’t either. But the main point is to not give me one-liners though, I’ve dropped RP’s for that, because it gives me nothing to work with in response. I totally understand if you’re having writer's block or a bad day and I’d rather you just tell me and wait a little with posting <3

Do be somewhat active. My post speed can be a little fluctuating, but honestly, in most cases, I match my partners posting speed so if you’re active, I’m active and invested, and I do like active roleplays I'm invested in haha ;D. I have the time to post like once a day, and I am also the kind person who like to get a couple of posts in if we're both online at the same time and have the time (this all depends on the post length avg we keep though, longer posts are obviously going to take longer)
{/slide}
{slide=
Ideas
|center}
Here are some things i like/dislike in terms of genre, pairings etc. in case you have any ideas or wanna build a plot up from scratch or w/e! The main things I want to RP are the first couple of plots under plots though!

Modern settings—drama—romance—high school—slice of life—angst—platonic relationships—contrasting characters—college—teens—young adults—vampires—witches—magic—fluff for the sake of fluff—2007—summer camp—gay stuff—

Dislikes
SciFi—high fantasy(but not fantasy in general)—incest (including adopted sibling relationships, forster siblings, step siblings etc,)—paedophilic relationships (aka no huge age gaps or teacher-student stuff even if the age gap is small, unless it is like an unrequited crush on the student's side)—

Pairings
NerdxJock/cheerleader
goodkid x badkid (Every type of this pairing except for goodgirl x badboy tbh)
introverts x extroverts
vampire x human
ghost x human
supernatural being in general x human​

Fandoms
(I don't do oc/canon characters)

Harry potter:
oc/oc
Albus/Scorpius

Hetalia:
UsUk
Canmano (aka Canada and Romano) if you wanna rp this with me i'll love you forever, espec nyo!
Sufin
And like if ya actually wanna RP hetalia but have some other pairing in mind just ask lol, I've loved this show for years so i've liked more ships than listed.

South park:
Creek
K2
same goes here, try me, I might like some ship that isn't on the listtt

{/slide}
{slide=
Plots
|center}
Here are some finished/ semi-finished plots I really want to do, I might have a character in mind, or I might not.

No One Can Know
Pairing: Nerd/Jock, M/M
Genre: Slice of life, coming of age, high school

Description:
It is hard to find a more stereotypical high school than (Highschool name). The jocks rule the school, the others are insignificant unless you are some nerd for the popular kids to pick on. So, You wouldn’t think anything would happen when the school’s most popular guy and that quiet weirdo half of the school haven’t even heard speak in class have to work on a project together. But it turns out that between the quiet kid cutting up his wrists on a regular basis and Mr Popular throwing up half his meals they aren’t as different from each other as they would have thought.

Notes:
You’d have to be cool with self-harm (specifically cutting) for this one. And potentially writing someone with an eating disorder, however, you are free to change whatever is making the Jock have a hard time if you have a better idea. I could also see this one ending up tackling some sexual themes, since it’s kind of coming of age-y. Also! I really wanna do this one so I would love it if you were active with a similar post length as me <3

My character (the nerd):

FC: Cole Sprouse
Kyle Victor Jensen
▲ Likes video games a lot
▲ Red hair+ freckles+ tall
▲ Anxious mess

▲ a lil pretentious

I Hate You But I Guess I'll Stand You to Save the School
Pairing: Enemies to friends F/M (Platonic or romantic)
Genre: Harry Potter, fantasy, adventure, mystery
Description:
For years now Hogwarts has been calm and peaceful. Parents feel safe sending their kids there and even the defence against dark arts teacher has stayed for at least three years. But then one day people start to act a little odd. At first, it was just the mood being a little tense, but then friends started fighting like no tomorrow and then finally two people end up in the hospital wing after a gory duel in a hallway. No teachers seem to know what to do, or why the students are acting like this, and not even they can come up with a resolution without arguing. It seems like the one way to get to the bottom of this is for two people who have despised each other since the first year try to figure it out. Because who better to trust when you can’t trust your friend, but your enemy.

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Accordion for mobile users!​
about

Hello, hello! I’m Rxbbit and I really love bunnies! I have also decided I’m searching for one or two long term RP partners!

I’m 19 years old and I’m studying English at the university. I started roleplaying when I was maybe eight or nine and kept it up until like 13, then I didn’t really do it much up until about a year ago. But now I’m back and I’ve been doing it actively for like a year and it’s a lot of fun, so, yay!

I’m on here quite a lot. I’m studying full time, but I do have a lot of extra time on my hands and I have, like, no life so I spend a lot of my time roleplaying. My posting speed does vary, depending on your posting speed and how invested I am in the characters and the roleplay, but if I’m invested yah can expect some speedy replies. I have time to reply daily, at least as things are right now :)!

Speaking of being invested. When I do get invested I get invested. I like making outfits for my characters on Polyvore, creating inspo-boards on Pinterest, drawing my characters and occasionally scenes from the RP. Don’t be surprised if I send you pictures of outfits I just described, or dumb drawings of my character to you OOC haha <3

And I really do love chatting OOC, like I’m not saying we have to force anything, but I like gushing over our characters and discussing things that’ll happen in RP, and things that won't happen, and AUs and our side characters and, idk other stuff too. Like how amazingly adorable rabbits are (I love them).

I also like to create lot’s of side characters and make them important to the story. But I do tend to only write from one character’s pov. I don’t really do the whole doubling up business because I literally do not know what it means haha. However, I do know that I’d rather do one RP we both want to do than two separate ones because you have things you want to do, and I have things I want to do.

As for the Roleplaying I’d really prefer doing it in a thread, that’s just what I’m used to, I like to use private messages for OOC chatting and planning! I don’t roleplay outside of Iwaku.

Also, my general post length tends to be around four smaller paragraphs, but I will definitely write more if there is more going on, I just tend to do more slice of life roleplays. I only go below three paragraphs if you do it regularly. I don't post one-liners. I'm also willing to adapt to your post length, if you write a lot, I'll write a lot, but my replies might be a little slower.

I generally fade to black for sex scenes, however, I do feel like they can be important for character development and stuff so I might be open to doing them without the fade (given that you’re over 18 obvi), but it’ll definitely depend on the characters, pairing and if it’s relevant to the plot. Idk, let’s discuss boundaries when we start to enjoy any awkward situations

I think that’s all haha, sorry for rambling on (I can’t say the next tab is more concise).
Dos/don'ts

Do actually read this. I have put the important stuff in bold since I do tend to ramble on, but like, idk, if you’re still interested after reading the bolds I don’t see a point in not reading my rambles, idk, I just feel like I’ve had people doing the exact opposite of what I've said right away and it makes me a lil sad :’(

Do plot and plan with me. I really like establishing some plot points to work towards every now and again, not everything have to be planned but I like keeping lists of things to do and skipping the parts that wont move the story forward (If our characters brushing their teeth doesn’t do anything for character development, the plot or at least is a fun scene then there’s no point in having it,)

Do not throw major plot points out of nowhere. This goes along with the planning, but you know don’t have your character confess their feelings, or like break a leg or do something that will affect the story majorly without discussing it first.

Do use a character sheet. It doesn’t matter if you decide something else about your character later or if they turn out differently than you imagined in the sheet, but it’s nice to have something to work from.

Do use realistic face claims. Most of the roleplays I do is modern day, a little slice of life-y. I can be open to using art if we do something more fantasy inspired or whimsical though! And no matter what I do tend to draw my characters as well, but I still have a realistic face claim as the basis for my characters appearance.

Do not base your character's personality on anime archetypes. Look I don’t hate anime… Just a little. No, but I used to be a huge weeb and I have seen them so many times I am very bored of them. It doesn’t matter if your character just so happens to share some traits with a tsundere or whatever, just don’t actively set out to make one. And most importantly, if we do M/M, please don’t come at me with some yaoi bullshit., the moment you say something like “I wanna be the uke” I lose all interest.

Do not post one-liners. I rarely go below three short paragraphs even if the scene is just a slow-paced conversation. And I honestly would prefer it if you didn’t either. But the main point is to not give me one-liners though, I’ve dropped RP’s for that, because it gives me nothing to work with in response. I totally understand if you’re having writer's block or a bad day and I’d rather you just tell me and wait a little with posting <3

Do be somewhat active. My post speed can be a little fluctuating, but honestly, in most cases, I match my partners posting speed so if you’re active, I’m active and invested, and I do like active roleplays I'm invested in haha ;D. I have the time to post like once a day, and I am also the kind person who like to get a couple of posts in if we're both online at the same time and have the time (this all depends on the post length avg we keep though, longer posts are obviously going to take longer)
Ideas
Here are some things i like/dislike in terms of genre, pairings etc. in case you have any ideas or wanna build a plot up from scratch or w/e! The main things I want to RP are the first couple of plots under plots though!

Modern settings—drama—romance—high school—slice of life—angst—platonic relationships—contrasting characters—college—teens—young adults—vampires—witches—magic—fluff for the sake of fluff—2007—summer camp—gay stuff—

Dislikes
SciFi—high fantasy(but not fantasy in general)—incest (including adopted sibling relationships, forster siblings, step siblings etc,)—paedophilic relationships (aka no huge age gaps or teacher-student stuff even if the age gap is small, unless it is like an unrequited crush on the student's side)—

Pairings
NerdxJock/cheerleader
goodkid x badkid (Every type of this pairing except for goodgirl x badboy tbh)
introverts x extroverts
vampire x human
ghost x human
supernatural being in general x human​

Fandoms
(I don't do oc/canon characters)

Harry potter:
oc/oc
Albus/Scorpius

Hetalia:
UsUk
Canmano (aka Canada and Romano) if you wanna rp this with me i'll love you forever, espec nyo!
Sufin
And like if ya actually wanna RP hetalia but have some other pairing in mind just ask lol, I've loved this show for years so i've liked more ships than listed.

South park:
Creek
K2
same goes here, try me, I might like some ship that isn't on the listtt​
plots

Here are some finished/ semi-finished plots I really want to do, I might have a character in mind, or I might not.

No One Can Know
Pairing: Nerd/Jock, M/M
Genre: Slice of life, coming of age, high school

Description:
It is hard to find a more stereotypical high school than (Highschool name). The jocks rule the school, the others are insignificant unless you are some nerd for the popular kids to pick on. So, You wouldn’t think anything would happen when the school’s most popular guy and that quiet weirdo half of the school haven’t even heard speak in class have to work on a project together. But it turns out that between the quiet kid cutting up his wrists on a regular basis and Mr Popular throwing up half his meals they aren’t as different from each other as they would have thought.

Notes:
You’d have to be cool with self-harm (specifically cutting) for this one. And potentially writing someone with an eating disorder, however, you are free to change whatever is making the Jock have a hard time if you have a better idea. I could also see this one ending up tackling some sexual themes, since it’s kind of coming of age-y. Also! I really wanna do this one so I would love it if you were active with a similar post length as me <3

My character (the nerd):

Kyle Victor Jensen
▲ Anxious mess

▲ a lil pretentious

I Hate You But I Guess I'll Stand You to Save the School
Pairing: Enemies to friends F/M (Platonic or romantic)
Genre: Harry Potter, fantasy, adventure, mystery
Description:
For years now Hogwarts has been calm and peaceful. Parents feel safe sending their kids there and even the defence against dark arts teacher has stayed for at least three years. But then one day people start to act a little odd. At first, it was just the mood being a little tense, but then friends started fighting like no tomorrow and then finally two people end up in the hospital wing after a gory duel in a hallway. No teachers seem to know what to do, or why the students are acting like this, and not even they can come up with a resolution without arguing. It seems like the one way to get to the bottom of this is for two people who have despised each other since the first year try to figure it out. Because who better to trust when you can’t trust your friend, but your enemy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
Kyle Victor Jensen
▲ Anxious mess

▲ a lil pretentious

today I spent way too much of my time photoshopping Cole Sprouse into a redhead gbye
______

gonna make one for amy as well

FC: Karen Gillan
Amy Denise Linn Jensen
▲ Badass

▲ Feminist
▲ Hates fkn preps

▲Fun> resopnisbilities

FC: Dre Ronayne
Kim Miller
▲ Shy

▲ Likes bats

▲ Mild goth

▲ very cute

FC: Xu Wei Zhou
Adam Yuan
▲ Hella Piercings

▲ Hates his job
▲ Flirty

▲ Alternative

Last edited:
trying to make smth lol

#a89b8a #f9f4ed #382d27
[stabs=bleft|100%x600] {slide=tab 1|center}
Clara Evans

{tab=1}General{/tab}

{tab=2}Appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}Persona{/tab}

{tab=4}Relations{/tab}
General
original.gif

Full name
Clara Evelynn Evans

Nickname
n/a

Birthdate
June 21st

Profession
Author

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
Clara Evans

{tab=1}General{/tab}

{tab=2}Appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}Persona{/tab}

{tab=4}Relations{/tab}
Appearance
giphy.gif

Hair
Brown, ends slightly below shoulders, light wave

Eyes
Brown

Body
Slim, but with some curves, next to no muscles, the meat on her bones is mostly thanks to fat.

Height
5’4 (165 cm)

Weight
133 lbs (60 kilograms)

Markings/scars
n/a

Clothing style
Clara always wants to look proper and put together. She likes to combine a nice button up or blouse with cardigans and tight-fitting sweaters, or were the blouses without the sweaters, depending on the weather. Generally, she matches her top with a nice pencil skirt, or something a little flowier. She will generally wear a pair of tights underneath as she feels that is the most modest way to wear short skirts and dresses. She wears a lot of converse and sneakers in contrast to her outfits, simply because it’s easier to walk in, but will occasionally switch it up with a pair of pumps or dress shoes.

Health ailments
n/a

Face claim
Jenna Coleman
{/slide} {slide=tab 3|center}
Clara Evans

{tab=1}General{/tab}

{tab=2}Appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}Persona{/tab}

{tab=4}Relations{/tab}
Persona
8gT4Zqj.gif

Personality
If know Clara, you know that her way is the right way. She likes things to be done a certain way and if it’s not done that way she will become agitated or not able to focus on the task at hand. Some would call her boring, but she would simply say she likes order and routine and that there’s nothing wrong with that, in fact, that’s the best way to do things.

She’s got a bit of a short fuse, but unless something has really upset her she will mostly just show it through irritated eyerolls, sighs and passive aggressiveness. She’s also very good at holding grudges.

If you’re her friend, though she might sometimes question the way you do things, she will defend you to the grave at the end of the day. She is incredibly loyal, and trust is a big thing for her, betray hers and you will receive the cold shoulder for an unseeable amount of time.

She only opens up to people she is close to and that she trusts, and in a private setting with those people she can be surprisingly warm

Reading ; writing ; calligraphy ; rom-coms ; shitty romance novels ; cats ; wine ; mineral water ; sushi ; sweets ; poetry ; cats ; scrapbooking

Dislikes
Messes ; irrationality ; not being allowed to be in charge ; losing control ; spiders ; bugs in general ; snakes ; pigeons ; rats ; heights

Habits
Habitual cleaning ; organizing objects ; nail biting

Talents
Writing ; calligraphy

Mental ailments
n/a

Fears
Snakes ; bugs ; heights
{/slide}{slide=tab 4|center}
Clara Evans

{tab=1}General{/tab}

{tab=2}Appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}Persona{/tab}

{tab=4}Relations{/tab}
Relations
tumblr_inline_nqzeft2en11s2djns_500.gif

Family
>Father – George Evans - alive
Clara has always been a bit of a daddy’s girl. She loves him immensely and he loves her and would give her anything she asks for, within reason. Growing up Clara took full advantage of this and allowed her father to spoil her. Her dad was happy as long as his little girl had a smile on her face and will still give her most things she asks for. That is sadly also why her parents' divorce was very rough on her, it wasn’t what she wanted, but no matter what she wanted her father couldn’t give her this.

>Mother – Stephenie Cooper - alive
Stephenie is a career driven woman and did not have as much time for Clara growing up. She did not think going down a creative path was the best option for her, but now that Clara as made it decently as an author she has gone back on her complaints and is very proud of her daughter. Clara’s relationship with her mother certainly isn’t as warm as the one with her father but she does look up to the assertive businesswoman her mother is.

Friends
> Dennis Williams - 28 - Baker/Bakery owner [best friend]
> Leala Moore- 25 – Blogger/Journalist [best friend]

Past relationships
Clara isn’t big on the dating scene, she is a person that is a little hard to get to know and she has learnt over the years that first dates don’t tend to be her thing, sadly you need first dates to go on second dates so she hasn’t gone on too many of those. She has had one or two relationships in the past, both she considered serious, because she considers anyone she has deemed worthy of dating actually wants to date her someone serious.
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Code:
[div= width: 80%; height:670px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; border: #a89b8a solid 4px; ][stabs=bleft|100%x600] {slide=tab 1|center}[div= margin: auto;
z-index:3;
display: flex;
width: 90%;
height: 550px;
background-color: #a89b8a;
color: black;
padding: 8px;
overflow: hidden;] [div=
flex-direction:column;
width: 30%;
background-color: #f9f4ed;
margin-right: 7px;
][div=
width: 100%;
height: 190px;
background:url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3o751RTmURk6rtWJ4Q/giphy.gif);
background-position: -70px 0px;
][/div] [div= width: 100%; height: 35px; margin: auto; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;] [SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia]Clara Evans[/FONT] [/SIZE][/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #c4b5a2; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=1}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]General[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=2}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Appearance[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab} [/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=3}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Persona[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=4}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Relations[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][/div][div=
width: 69%;
display:inline-block;
][div= height: 80px; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27;] [div= padding: px; font-size: 50px; text-align: center;] [FONT=Fredericka the Great]General[/FONT][/div][/div][div=width: 98%; height: 450px; padding-top: 10px; margin-left: 8px;overflow-y: scroll; color: #382d27;][IMG]https://data.whicdn.com/images/88522594/original.gif[/IMG]

[B]Full name[/B]
Clara Evelynn Evans

[B]Nickname[/B]
n/a

[B]Age[/B]

[B]Birthdate[/B]
June 21st

[B]Profession[/B]
Author

[/div][/div][/div]{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}[div= margin: auto;
][div=
][/div] [div= width: 100%; height: 35px; margin: auto; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;] [SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia]Clara Evans[/FONT] [/SIZE][/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=1}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]General[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #c4b5a2; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=2}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Appearance[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab} [/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=3}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Persona[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=4}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Relations[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][/div][div=
][div= height: 80px; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27;] [div= padding: px; font-size: 50px; text-align: center;] [FONT=Fredericka the Great]Appearance[/FONT][/div][/div][div=width: 98%; height: 450px; padding-top: 10px; margin-left: 8px;overflow-y: scroll; color: #382d27;][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohc0YiS3Tqn3s4C9W/giphy.gif[/IMG]

[B]Hair[/B]
Brown, ends slightly below shoulders, light wave

[B]Eyes[/B]
Brown

[B]Body[/B]
Slim, but with some curves, next to no muscles, the meat on her bones is mostly thanks to fat.

[B]Height[/B]
5’4 (165 cm)

[B]Weight[/B]
133 lbs (60 kilograms)

[B]Markings/scars[/B]
n/a

[B]Clothing style[/B]
Clara always wants to look proper and put together. She likes to combine a nice button up or blouse with cardigans and tight-fitting sweaters, or were the blouses without the sweaters, depending on the weather. Generally, she matches her top with a nice pencil skirt, or something a little flowier. She will generally wear a pair of tights underneath as she feels that is the most modest way to wear short skirts and dresses. She wears a lot of converse and sneakers in contrast to her outfits, simply because it’s easier to walk in, but will occasionally switch it up with a pair of pumps or dress shoes.

[B]Health ailments[/B]
n/a

Face claim
Jenna Coleman
[/div][/div][/div]{/slide} {slide=tab 3|center}[div= margin: auto;
][div=
][/div] [div= width: 100%; height: 35px; margin: auto; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;] [SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia]Clara Evans[/FONT] [/SIZE][/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=1}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]General[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #a89b8a; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
{tab=2}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Appearance[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab} [/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #c4b5a2; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
][div= height: 80px; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27;] [div= padding: px; font-size: 50px; text-align: center;] [FONT=Fredericka the Great]Persona[/FONT][/div][/div][div=width: 98%; height: 450px; padding-top: 10px; margin-left: 8px;overflow-y: scroll; color: #382d27;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8gT4Zqj.gif[/IMG]

[B]Personality[/B]
If know Clara, you know that her way is the right way. She likes things to be done a certain way and if it’s not done that way she will become agitated or not able to focus on the task at hand. Some would call her boring, but she would simply say she likes order and routine and that there’s nothing wrong with that, in fact, that’s the best way to do things.

She’s got a bit of a short fuse, but unless something has really upset her she will mostly just show it through irritated eyerolls, sighs and passive aggressiveness. She’s also very good at holding grudges.

If you’re her friend, though she might sometimes question the way you do things, she will defend you to the grave at the end of the day. She is incredibly loyal, and trust is a big thing for her, betray hers and you will receive the cold shoulder for an unseeable amount of time.

She only opens up to people she is close to and that she trusts, and in a private setting with those people she can be surprisingly warm

[B]Likes[/B]
Reading ; writing ; calligraphy ; rom-coms ; shitty romance novels ; cats ; wine ; mineral water ; sushi ; sweets ; poetry ;  cats ; scrapbooking

[B]Dislikes[/B]
Messes ; irrationality ; not being allowed to be in charge ; losing control ; spiders ; bugs in general ; snakes ; pigeons ; rats ; heights

[B]Habits[/B]
Habitual cleaning ; organizing objects ; nail biting

[B]Talents[/B]
Writing ; calligraphy

[B]Mental ailments[/B]
n/a

[B]Fears[/B]
Snakes ; bugs ; heights
[/div][/div][/div]{/slide}{slide=tab 4|center}[div= margin: auto;
][div=
{tab=3}[COLOR=#382d27][FONT=Georgia]Persona[/FONT][/COLOR]{/tab}[/div][div= width: 90%; height: 60px; margin: auto; background-color: #c4b5a2; color: #382d27; text-align: center;]
][div= height: 80px; border-bottom: solid 2px #a89b8a; color: #382d27;] [div= padding: px; font-size: 50px; text-align: center;] [FONT=Fredericka the Great]Relations[/FONT][/div][/div][div=width: 98%; height: 450px; padding-top: 10px; margin-left: 8px;overflow-y: scroll; color: #382d27;][IMG]http://78.media.tumblr.com/c43b65d07d1914658670c5a5a6601e24/tumblr_inline_nqzeft2en11s2djns_500.gif[/IMG]

[B]Family[/B]
>Father – [URL='https://media.giphy.com/media/dmPdD0XFJ5phS/giphy.gif']George Evans[/URL] - alive
Clara has always been a bit of a daddy’s girl. She loves him immensely and he loves her and would give her anything she asks for, within reason. Growing up Clara took full advantage of this and allowed her father to spoil her. Her dad was happy as long as his little girl had a smile on her face and will still give her most things she asks for. That is sadly also why her parents' divorce was very rough on her, it wasn’t what she wanted, but no matter what she wanted her father couldn’t give her this.

>Mother –[URL='https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-02/enhanced/webdr08/5/18/anigif_enhanced-buzz-25217-1391643027-19.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto'] Stephenie Cooper[/URL] - alive
Stephenie is a career driven woman and did not have as much time for Clara growing up. She did not think going down a creative path was the best option for her, but now that Clara as made it decently as an author she has gone back on her complaints and is very proud of her daughter. Clara’s relationship with her mother certainly isn’t as warm as the one with her father but she does look up to the assertive businesswoman her mother is.

[B]Friends[/B]
> [URL='https://www.google.se/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=oIpbWvz3MoWasAHouZngBw&q=matthew+lewis+gif&oq=matthew+lewis+gif&gs_l=psy-ab.3...5839.6972.0.7272.4.4.0.0.0.0.155.391.3j1.4.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.248...0j0i67k1.0.XAe81M0s4WE#imgdii=skY6HXAty5Iy5M:&imgrc=HlwiG8HOX1ij0M:']Dennis Williams[/URL] - 28 - Baker/Bakery owner [best friend]
>[URL='http://25.media.tumblr.com/09e68f5f9a04a682df157ef9166a0078/tumblr_mutzjeD23I1qjwhroo1_500.gif'] Leala Moore[/URL]- 25 – Blogger/Journalist [best friend]

[B]Past relationships[/B]
Clara isn’t big on the dating scene, she is a person that is a little hard to get to know and she has learnt over the years that first dates don’t tend to be her thing, sadly you need first dates to go on second dates so she hasn’t gone on too many of those. She has had one or two relationships in the past, both she considered serious, because she considers anyone she has deemed worthy of dating actually wants to date her someone serious.
[/div][/div][/div]{/slide}
[/stabs]  [div=height:700px; width: 100%; z-index:2;  bottom: 605px; background: #f7f4ef; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aRwhpfR.png);][/div][/div]

Last edited: