Status
Not open for further replies.
The Plague Doctor, Aiden Renmor

Type
Spirit (Underworld)

Sexuality
Straight

Personality
"I worked for my own reason. For no one else's though, I was the people's blade/ However, despite the good I did for them, I committed countless atrocities to others. This is my penance. I accomplished my goal, and in that sense, I have no regret.

Since the loss of his mother, Aiden has been selfish and works for his own gain more often than not. However, a certain child, and her adopted Mother were the only ones ever able to move him to less selfish desires. Desires that he used have before it all began. When he was an apothecary who cared for the sick, wealthy or poor. That side is still there underneath the man and his hatred towards the nobles.

Royalty?
Bastard Son of a Abresa Noble

Method of death
Self-Inflicted Illness

Noteworthy items
Several Knives
Mortar and pestle
Infinity Flask
Mask of the Plague
Pouch filled with ingredients

Weapon

While wielding several knives and his deadly knowledge of Potion Making and Medicine, his real magic falls in the plague doctors mask that he wears, which gives him a strange ability to heal illness or cause it upon touch. He also possess a flask capable of holding an infinite amount of fluid, save when he wishes for another

Extra info

That's all. Still working on another character. I'm debating putting in the history, but I might​

The Plague Doctor, Aiden Renmor

Type
Spirit (Underworld)

Sexuality
Straight

Personality
"I worked for my own reason. For no one else's though, I was the people's blade/ However, despite the good I did for them, I committed countless atrocities to others. This is my penance. I accomplished my goal, and in that sense, I have no regret.

Since the loss of his mother, Aiden has been selfish and works for his own gain more often than not. However, a certain child, and her adopted Mother were the only ones ever able to move him to less selfish desires. Desires that he used have before it all began. When he was an apothecary who cared for the sick, wealthy or poor. That side is still there underneath the man and his hatred towards the nobles.

Royalty?
Bastard Son of a Abresa Noble

Method of death
Self-Inflicted Illness

Noteworthy items
Several Knives
Mortar and pestle
Infinity Flask
Mask of the Plague
Pouch filled with ingredients

Weapon

While wielding several knives and his deadly knowledge of Potion Making and Medicine, his real magic falls in the plague doctors mask that he wears, which gives him a strange ability to heal illness or cause it upon touch. He also possess a flask capable of holding an infinite amount of fluid, save when he wishes for another

Extra info

That's all. Still working on another character. I'm debating putting in the history, but I might​

Sounds good so far. I'm also going to allow his ability because it matches the character and explains why people suddenly fall ill or miraculously get better. But it has to have a limit in some way so human characters don't start suddenly dying from illness.

Understood. Not a problem, and simply because I like lore and such, I'll start thinking up reasons why that's the case

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
This looks really cool! Like dude, superb idea! However, I do have a question or two. Is it possible for a summoner to suffer from mental illness? And what exactly happens when a spirit defeats the monster thing causing said illness and/or nightmare? Does the illness just magically disappear or does the person stat to get better and deal with the illness?

This looks really cool! Like dude, superb idea! However, I do have a question or two. Is it possible for a summoner to suffer from mental illness? And what exactly happens when a spirit defeats the monster thing causing said illness and/or nightmare? Does the illness just magically disappear or does the person stat to get better and deal with the illness?

Yes, it is possible which the spirit will have to deal with. If the Summoner doesn't accept that they're suffering from such a thing, it makes it all the more harder for the spirit. Like trying to fight someone who's invisible.

When a monster/nightmare/creature is defeated, the spirits will absorb said creature into a white crystal that has a needle at the end. This crystal is called 'Hope'. Once a person is injected with Hope, they begin their road to recovery. So, for a nightmare, the person will wake up or their dream will suddenly become better. Or someone with depression will gradually begin to fight against those evil thoughts they once had. Reminding themselves that they're loved/cared for and they can get through this without the burden of that creature keeping them in their negative state.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
All right, awesome! Thanks for answering my questions! Sorry this took so long, it took me forever to finalize everything in my head. Here's my character sheet. Tell me if I need to change anything. :)

Appearance:
Calliope.jpg

(Please ignore the ears. I tried to find a similar picture without the cat ears, but I just couldn't find one. This one was too perfect, so please just excuse them. :))

Name:
Calliope "Calli" Paion

Type:
Summoner

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Calli is a determined person. If she sees a challenge ahead of her, she'll face it head on. She rarely gives up, and she often works herself too hard. Often others call her bull-headed. If she has a problem, she'll either deny it or refuse help. She's independent to a fault, often not wanting help from others. However, she cares for others and enjoys helping them. Though she tries to deny it, she's been prone to bouts where things feel numb, and she becomes distant.

Royalty?:
Only in Calli's dreams

Marking location:
Her right shoulder

Noteworthy items:
An Ocarina
A locket with a picture of her parents inside
A small bag of medicines/herbs

Biography:
Calli was born to a family of doctors who had recently moved from Britavinna to Winterval to start their own medicinal farm. They grew herbs, created medicines, and even helped the sick if they managed to stumble on their doorway. They were logical thinkers in the midst of a town full of psychological experts. Calli was born after her parents had spent a good five years in Winterval. She grew up learning medicine and how the body worked. When her parents got the occasional patient, Calli was always there either bringing surprise or treating the patient herself. They taught her strictly, making sure Calli made practically no mistakes that could cost someone their life. She grew up a smart girl. However, despite their strict teachings, her parents were also very musical people. They taught Calli how important music was in the lives of people, and made sure she knew that no matter what happened, she always would have music. She sang in almost everything she did, from caring for patients to harvesting crops. With this love of music, Calli's parents taught her to always look on the bright side. She was to never give up hope, never let sadness try and creep in. Determined, Calli followed her parents' advice... even when it hurt her as a result.

Extra info:
Calli suffers from major depression, but refuses to acknowledge it.​

Last edited:
All right, awesome! Thanks for answering my questions! Sorry this took so long, it took me forever to finalize everything in my head. Here's my character sheet. Tell me if I need to change anything. :)

Appearance:
35803-final-fantasy-miqo-te.93dd5d240199517a6bbdafc669ac0158.jpg

(Please ignore the ears. I tried to find a similar picture without the cat ears, but I just couldn't find one. This one was too perfect, so please just excuse them. :))

Name:
Calliope "Calli" Paion

Type:
Summoner

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Calli is a determined person. If she sees a challenge ahead of her, she'll face it head on. She rarely gives up, and she often works herself too hard. Often others call her bull-headed. If she has a problem, she'll either deny it or refuse help. She's independent to a fault, often not wanting help from others. However, she cares for others and enjoys helping them. Though she tries to deny it, she's been prone to bouts where things feel numb, and she becomes distant.

Royalty?:
Only in Calli's dreams

Marking location:
Her right shoulder

Noteworthy items:
An Ocarina
A locket with a picture of her parents inside
A small bag of medicines/herbs

Biography:
Calli was born to a family of doctors who had recently moved from Britavinna to Winterval to start their own medicinal farm. They grew herbs, created medicines, and even helped the sick if they managed to stumble on their doorway. They were logical thinkers in the midst of a town full of psychological experts. Calli was born after her parents had spent a good five years in Winterval. She grew up learning medicine and how the body worked. When her parents got the occasional patient, Calli was always there either bringing surprise or treating the patient herself. They taught her strictly, making sure Calli made practically no mistakes that could cost someone their life. She grew up a smart girl. However, despite their strict teachings, her parents were also very musical people. They taught Calli how important music was in the lives of people, and made sure she knew that no matter what happened, she always would have music. She sang in almost everything she did, from caring for patients to harvesting crops. With this love of music, Calli's parents taught her to always look on the bright side. She was to never give up hope, never let sadness try and creep in. Determined, Calli followed her parents' advice... even when it hurt her as a result.

Extra info:
Calli suffers from major depression, but refuses to acknowledge it.​

Looks great!

Though I can't see the picture :L

Son of a gun! Sorry about that! Here, I fixed it. Hopefully you can see it. If not then I'll just have to go picture hunting again.

Attachments

• Calliope.jpg
    Calliope.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
Son of a gun! Sorry about that! Here, I fixed it. Hopefully you can see it. If not then I'll just have to go picture hunting again.

Nah, it's fine, I see it now :3

(Reminded me that I should have made my Character sheets a long time ago)

Appearance: Click here

Name: Haruna Vies
Type: Heavenly Spirit
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:

Haruna is a no nonsense type of woman with a kind and compassionate tendency towards those younger than her, coming off as a mother figure to both Summoners and young spirits. Due to her method of death, she has a difficult time trusting others, especially men.

Royalty?: Not of royal blood
Method of death: Stabbed in the heart after she rejected a marriage proposal
Marking location: N/A
Noteworthy items: Haruna wears a blue shawl handcrafted by her mother. She was wearing it during her time of death and refuses to remove it even during the heat of battle.
Weapons:

Haruna carries a large, silver war hammer that resembles a Judge's gavel. It is enchanted with the Heaven's magic to make her hits feel twice as hard. Considering she had been the Highest Judge's daughter, this type of weapon was given was most appropriate.

Biography: Born in 1415, Haruna was raised to a loving father with no siblings to take what little attention she got from her father. Her mother had died during childbirth, during the time of cannibalism in the Bristovinna region. Haruna's mother, Bristall, had been set to bury in her grave but it had been rumored that someone stole her body for nourishment. In the end, no one knew nor did they want to know.

During her time growing up Haruna learned to be respectful of every authority figure she met due to her father being one of the highest Judges in Bristovinna. Her beauty rivaled that of Princess, then Queen, Uriel Montrecasa of Valis (Now Abresa Vale), which gave her many suitors. Some had been proposing to her even before she was the age of 15. She denied many of them at her father's request. Until she became the age of 25.

At that age, a man had proposed marriage to her, to which she denied as just another suitor. An argument ensued that she belonged to him and him alone. Her father intervened and told the man to leave immediately. That evening, that same man assaulted and murdered her in front of her own home. Her father managed to save her body before the cannibals could take her. Haruna's body was immediately buried the next day in one of the most expensive and secure coffins money could buy.

Extra info:

Her father was the highest Judge and also the most corrupted. The lavish lifestyle Haruna had lived during her time was because of all of the bribes her father accepted.

Her father lost a gambling game to her daughter's murderer. The bet was for her hand in marriage.

Appearance:

Name: Mila Bristovinna
Type: Summoner
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality:

Mila is a charming and selfless girl raised to withhold the high standards set by her father's expectations. With her nose buried in books about everything she would need to know about being Heiress to throne, Mila doesn't know much else except mathematics, logical thinking, and all about Bristovinna.

Royalty?: Heiress to Emperor Milo's throne
Method of death: N/A
Marking location: In between collar and cleavage
Noteworthy items: A gold bracelet with some history behind it
Weapons: A dagger given to her for protection but was taken away by the officers of the camps

Biography: (Optional)

Extra info:

"As future ruler, it is my sole duty to do what is best for the people first and put my own wants second."

Name: Levonis Clai ("The Somber Singer")
Type: Spirit
Personality:

Sly, charming, and charismatic, Levonis is the type of man to seduce any man or woman if they are foolish enough to fall for him. However, he uses this only to lure victims into his clutches.

Royalty?:
Nope
Method of death: Execution by guillotine
Noteworthy items: None worth mentioning
Weapons:

He carries a long sword which he used to slice apart his victims and decorate the forests with while he was alive. Only became enchanted after he died.

Biography:

Levonis Clai (born in the year 1570) was a disturbed young man who began his trail of torment at the young age of 16. His first victim had been a young girl whom of which had fallen in love with his appearance, but claimed she loved him for him. Levonis courted her, and took her to the Desira Forest, for what he claimed would be a night of romance for the two.

Instead, he murdered her in cold blood by stabbing her. The horrific mutilation of the young woman were hung up as decorations around the trees, and fingers immediately began pointing. To throw them off, Levonis planted evidence at another young man's house and fabricated a tale of how this very person assaulted him and destroyed his first love. They all believed his stories of another man killing his "beloved", and that man was wrongfully executed.

Seeing how easy it was to get away with his crimes, Levonis feigned his own death at 17 years old. He moved deep into the Desira forest, taking a different path and only moving in the dead of night, but never staying in one place. There, his beautiful songs of grotesque imagery were carried by the winds and echoing over Winterval. Songs of which he sang describing in detail about how the insides of a human body looked and how silky a person's blood felt on one's hands. His horrible lyrics gave him the nickname of "The Somber Singer", despite no one knowing who was behind the voice.

During the nights, he would lure young men and women with his charm to more secluded areas. He would then knock them unconscious and carry their body into the Desira Forest, where the history would repeat itself. The horrid decorations wouldn't stop until nine years later, when he was captured after trying to lure an officer into the woods.

It was recorded in criminal history that Levonis Clai was singing his disturbing songs all the way to the guillotine.

Extra info:

(Reminded me that I should have made my Character sheets a long time ago)

Name: Haruna Vies
Type: Heavenly Spirit
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:

Haruna is a no nonsense type of woman with a kind and compassionate tendency towards those younger than her, coming off as a mother figure to both Summoners and young spirits. Due to her method of death, she has a difficult time trusting others, especially men.

Royalty?: Not of royal blood
Method of death: Stabbed in the heart after she rejected a marriage proposal
Noteworthy items: Haruna wears a blue shawl handcrafted by her mother. She was wearing it during her time of death and refuses to remove it even during the heat of battle.
Weapons:

Haruna carries a large, silver war hammer that resembles a Judge's gavel. It is enchanted with the Heaven's magic to make her hits feel twice as hard. Considering she had been the Highest Judge's daughter, this type of weapon was given was most appropriate.

Biography: Born in 1415, Haruna was raised to a loving father with no siblings to take what little attention she got from her father. Her mother had died during childbirth, during the time of cannibalism in the Bristovinna region. Haruna's mother, Bristall, had been set to bury in her grave but it had been rumored that someone stole her body for nourishment. In the end, no one knew nor did they want to know.

During her time growing up Haruna learned to be respectful of every authority figure she met due to her father being one of the highest Judges in Bristovinna. Her beauty rivaled that of Princess, then Queen, Uriel Montrecasa of Valis (Now Abresa Vale), which gave her many suitors. Some had been proposing to her even before she was the age of 15. She denied many of them at her father's request. Until she became the age of 25.

At that age, a man had proposed marriage to her, to which she denied as just another suitor. An argument ensued that she belonged to him and him alone. Her father intervened and told the man to leave immediately. That evening, that same man assaulted and murdered her in front of her own home. Her father managed to save her body before the cannibals could take her. Haruna's body was immediately buried the next day in one of the most expensive and secure coffins money could buy.

Extra info:

Her father was the highest Judge and also the most corrupted. The lavish lifestyle Haruna had lived during her time was because of all of the bribes her father accepted.

Her father lost a gambling game to her daughter's murderer. The bet was for her hand in marriage.

Appearance:

Name: Mila Bristovinna
Type: Summoner
Personality:

Mila is a charming and selfless girl raised to withhold the high standards set by her father's expectations. With her nose buried in books about everything she would need to know about being Heiress to throne, Mila doesn't know much else except mathematics, logical thinking, and all about Bristovinna.

Royalty?: Heiress to Emperor Milo's throne
Method of death: N/A
Marking location: In between collar and cleavage
Noteworthy items: A gold bracelet with some history behind it
Weapons: A dagger given to her for protection but was taken away by the officers of the camps

Extra info:

"As future ruler, it is my sole duty to do what is best for the people first and put my own wants second."

Name: Levonis Clai ("The Somber Singer")
Type: Spirit
Personality:

Sly, charming, and charismatic, Levonis is the type of man to seduce any man or woman if they are foolish enough to fall for him. However, he uses this only to lure victims into his clutches.

Royalty?:
Nope
Method of death: Execution by guillotine
Noteworthy items: None worth mentioning
Weapons:

He carries a long sword which he used to slice apart his victims and decorate the forests with while he was alive. Only became enchanted after he died.

Biography:

Levonis Clai (born in the year 1570) was a disturbed young man who began his trail of torment at the young age of 16. His first victim had been a young girl whom of which had fallen in love with his appearance, but claimed she loved him for him. Levonis courted her, and took her to the Desira Forest, for what he claimed would be a night of romance for the two.

Instead, he murdered her in cold blood by stabbing her. The horrific mutilation of the young woman were hung up as decorations around the trees, and fingers immediately began pointing. To throw them off, Levonis planted evidence at another young man's house and fabricated a tale of how this very person assaulted him and destroyed his first love. They all believed his stories of another man killing his "beloved", and that man was wrongfully executed.

Seeing how easy it was to get away with his crimes, Levonis feigned his own death at 17 years old. He moved deep into the Desira forest, taking a different path and only moving in the dead of night, but never staying in one place. There, his beautiful songs of grotesque imagery were carried by the winds and echoing over Winterval. Songs of which he sang describing in detail about how the insides of a human body looked and how silky a person's blood felt on one's hands. His horrible lyrics gave him the nickname of "The Somber Singer", despite no one knowing who was behind the voice.

During the nights, he would lure young men and women with his charm to more secluded areas. He would then knock them unconscious and carry their body into the Desira Forest, where the history would repeat itself. The horrid decorations wouldn't stop until nine years later, when he was captured after trying to lure an officer into the woods.

It was recorded in criminal history that Levonis Clai was singing his disturbing songs all the way to the guillotine.

Extra info:
Nice character

Appearance:

CXAhyZqUAAAjs8R.jpg

Name: Johan Martel
Type:
Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Johan is a military man, he is efficient and neat and determined. He is wise as he is older and is usually the voice of reason. He tends to be a comedian at times but he is a good hearted person and is a great influence on Masa
Royalty?: No

Method of death: Has not died
Marking location: No mark
Noteworthy items: plenty of throwing knives and bombs (Explosive and smoke) money, alcohol in a flask, a lighter, and a silver pocket watch handed down from his family
Weapons: His weapon is his fists and knives he is a man of great strength and stamina

Biography: Johan grew up in the royal guard and it is all he knew all his life. He was in love with Princess Ersa but of course because of his status they could not be lovers. In time Princess Ersa courted King Siliun and had a child but since they were not married she had to exile the child as people began to speculate who Masa's mother and father was. Not wanting anything to happen to the child as rumors flew she was forced to exile her son but left him in Johan's protection. Johan grew close to the boy becoming a surrogate father even teaching him how to defend himself, and when he learned of Masa's gift he knew he'd have to protect the boy more then ever.

Extra info: He is basically Masa's body guard should anything happen

tumblr_inline_n1dxijAgSC1ssuyfe.jpg
tumblr_inline_nyyznyA6zt1tovqdt_100.png
tumblr_inline_n1dxlzhRLk1ssuyfe.jpg

"I had plenty of time to get used to this lifestyle, so don't try to coddle me. I don't deserve it."

Name: Damian Wolf
Type: Underworld spirit
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:

Damian can be described as reckless and rather sarcastic though he does have a softer side. The latter is something that can't easily be seen since he has a difficult time expressing it to others. However he does show a great amount of responsibility towards others and himself, especially if he has a connection to that individual. For him, he sees it as his duty to help out other individuals. Truth be told, he's a little biased on who he helps considering he prefers to lend a hand to those who have his trust or pique his interest.

It might have been his past experiences that led him to become rather cunning, always looking for an angle that can allow him to reap the benefits. Some may call him cruel but he deems it necessary to be like, considering a majority of individuals are either playing the fool or the king. However, this doesn't mean he isn't loyal to those that have gained his trust. He would do anything for them unless it meant compromising himself or his family members. Family is a big priority for the male, after all.

Witnessing the brunette during a fit of rage isn't expected, he's the type to have an eerie calmness to him when he is upset and uses a more distant and formal speech when conversing with another. In fact, it wouldn't be odd to see him sobering up and attempting to change the subject or even acting sarcastic. However, this is only when the anger is directed towards him. If it were the other way around, he'll find it difficult to hold back his tongue and express his anger. His speech would still be distant and formal in this state.

When it comes to romance and intimacy, Damian is the type to be vulnerable and reckless in regards to his partner. He would be quite attentive to their needs, while making sure to fulfill his own needs in the process. With that being said, Damian has an awful habit of playing unfair when it comes to physical affection from his partner- something that will often make itself known.
Royalty?:
No
Method of death: Suicide
Noteworthy items: (For Summoners; What do you carry on you? For Spirits; What did you have on you when you died? Includes jewelry, objects in your pockets, scarves, dolls, etc.)
Weapons: Dual pair of daggers
WIP
Extra info:

tumblr_inline_miaos5Kmn01rau7qg.jpg
tumblr_inline_mnve9bJgbk1rof0cj.jpg
tumblr_inline_mhzvkujIK81qz4rgp.jpg

Name:
Dione Roux
Age: (How old your character is now/The age your character died)
Type:
Summoner
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Personality:

Dione can be described as playful and guarded, though the latter is hardly seen instead it's careful hidden under the pretense of something else. One might say her recklessly loyal side might be the shield she hides behind. After all, she's well known for her devoted loyalty to those she cares for. This is side of her that she shows no hesitance in showing under the presence of others. However she does show a great amount of responsibility towards others and herself, especially if she has a connection to that individual. For her, she sees it as her duty to help out other individuals. Truth be told, she's a little biased on who she helps considering she prefers to lend a hand to those who have her trust or pique her interest.

Despite her desires to stay morally correct, the redhead sees nothing wrong in tainting her own hands to prevent another's from becoming stained. In a sense, one might say she's willing to do unspeakable things if it'll spare her loved ones or possibly save lives. Due to this, she won't bat an eye to killing a man if the need ever happens arise. It might have been her past experiences that led to her to become rather cunning, always searching for an angle that allows her to reap the benefits. Some may call her selective but she deems it necessary due to her past experiences. However, this doesn't mean she isn't loyal to those that have gained her trust. She would do anything for them unless it meant compromising herself or her family members. Family is a big priority for the female, after all.

Witnessing the blonde during a fit of rage isn't expected, she's the type to have an eerie calmness to her when she is upset and uses a more distant and formal speech when conversing with another. In fact, it wouldn't be odd to see her sobering up and attempting to change the subject or even acting sarcastic. However, this is only when the anger is directed towards her. If it were the other way around, she'll find it difficult to hold back her tongue and express her anger. Her speech would still be distant and formal in this state.

When it comes to romance and intimacy, Dione is the type to be vulnerable and reckless in regards to her partner. She would be quite attentive to their needs, while making sure to fulfill her own needs in the process. With that being said, Dione has an awful habit of playing unfair when it comes to physical affection from her partner- something that will often make itself known. After all, she is the type who prefers to give her lover warm smiles, subtle touches, and teasing remarks in public- though she's much more affectionate in private or when it's simply in the company of close friends.
Royalty?:
Yes ( TBD )
Marking location: Right shoulder blade
Noteworthy items:
Weapons:
Biography:
(Optional)
WIP
Extra info:

So, I know it's been a pretty long while since this has been kinda active, but I was curious if this was still a thing? I think it's a pretty cool idea and it'd be a shame to let it fade to obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.