Summoner: Cataclysm - Reboot

We are off to an awesome start! Thank you the three that have applied. I loved reading it! Now, we need to get the others! :D

Sorry I've taken so long about this, been a bit distracted. I'm planning on getting a response up today, just gonna have a quick kip and then get cracking. Should be done by this evening.

Ugh, I hate making short posts. I'll go and spruce it up in the morning if need be, but that's the best my brain can do today apparently. Writing exercises for me tomorrow, methinks.

I shall be making a GM post tomorrow! We will be on the island ^.^ There shall be an awesome feast... again.. WITH MUSIC.

BE READY

RAWR! Sorry. I'm lame! I will get that GM post done. I promise.

Alright if you guys dont throw up a post soon im gonna start hunting you down one by one *sharpens his meat cleaver*

I'M READING.
Nah but seriously, I'll probably post up tomorrow. Not only is it getting late, I'm in full-on Artemis Fowl mode today and would probably drop a dozen fairy references if I wrote stuff right now o.o;

Since we have had like 3 members drop from the face of the Earth... I'm opening applications again!!

I.. don't really know how to say this without being whiny, so I guess here goes.

I still want the RP, so I'll post eventually, assuming everyone else wants to keep going, but uh. I'm pretty dead right now due to breakup blues, and frankly if I write I'll either come over as emo or I won't write at all well, most likely.

So I WILL post eventually, just.. I can't right now.