Summer's Dream {Recruiting}

Name: Joseph Reddrick
Personality: Friendly, talkative, Joseph loves to have a good time. Almost always relaxed (unless he's near failing a class) and is never in a rush to get things done. While he says he cares, some think his actions say otherwise and are turned off by his lack of a work ethic. He's generally seen as the resident nerd, since he's a Math Major and therefore can speak an entirely different language.
Brief Biography: Joseph was always smart and, at one point in time, had the work ethic to follow. However, about when he entered high school, he found out just how much fun friends could be and, becoming addicted to it, began to focus on his social life more than his academic life. While he managed to get good enough grades to be accepted into Humboldt College, it only got worse, with his grades slipping further and him passing with lower and lower grades. Now in his Sophomore year, Joseph has now grown accustomed to using his natural intelligence and smarts to get him by in life.
Appearance:
colin31.jpg

I posted. Sorry for not posting earlier, but my internet had gone down on Monday and came back on about 30 minutes ago.

I'm soooo sorry with the short posties. Juggling two job's and having the free time to do things I love is hard. But I will try and post more often though!

No, no worries!
You guys aren't posting, thus have not made Kitti's "list" yet ;D
If you ever need me to hijack, just tell me, I'm more than happy to cover for people if they're too busy for a few days ~<3

Whoops. So I've just been chilling waiting for us to start up on the RPG. I totally didn't realize there was already one up. Sorry 'bout that,

Work in progress :)

Name: Gabriel (Gabe) Pearson

Personality: Though generally Gabe is not the talkative type, he speaks his mind when he feels that he should; usually in the form of snide remarks or mocking sarcasm. To close friends, he's the sly daredevil, always looking for a challenge to overcome. He's highly competitive, and a tad bit selfish when it comes to things like getting a position or any real advantage he can perceive. Another notable trait would the man's

Brief Biography:

Appearance:
6a00e54fb7301c8834010534995aac970b-800wi

He looks promising so far - if you want to simply hop in to the roleplay to get your foot in and finish the bio later, that would be fine with me ^^

Also, my sweet lazy munchkins, post something! I'm going to move us out of the clearing as soon as I get you all wrangled up :3

Oooh, this looks interesting!! I do hope you'll have me...

Name: Mitch Jimmington

Personality: Sloppy, and seeming to find joy in other people's disgust, Mitch doesn't have many friends at all. Those that do tend to be surprised by his rare (and sudden) bouts of brilliance. If he ever really applied himself beyond... well, himself, he could do something really amazing with his life.

Brief Biography: Mitch earned to drive a car when he was five, learned to shoot a gun at six, and was a very welcome part of a nearby trailer-trash family. Loud dirt bikes on the street at night... drunken, abusive father coming home late in the evening... blowing things up in the back "yard" (not as much of a yard as the rest of the lot) with his three siblings. Even at a young age, he was fascinated with machines.. and though it took a while, he made real progress in learning about them - how to take them apart, put them back together... how to make new machines with old parts, how to maintenance them. He even delved into the inner workings of computers, but found that far too tame (not dirty and noisy enough for his liking). He surprised his family (in a good way) by making up enough money to support college, hoping to get something to show for it (he'd be the first in his family to ever complete it). Though one would think he's a horrible slacker, he's actually got decent grades in all his classes - just no one really bothers to notice him to know about it. He's gregarious, and loves to talk - even when no one wants to listen.

Appearance: Mitch looks like he stepped right off some set for 'Grease'... sporting a black leather jacket, slick-backed black hair, and a wife-beater easily identified by a coffee stain. Nothing's tucked in, and his stooping posture gives him the image of some sort of idiot. He only ever takes off his shades in whatever class he's attending, and only because he can't see the board with them on. He's got a weight problem, thanks to his love of fatty snacks and fried food, and his belly is cleanly covered by his white shirt. He tends to sport black leather gloves, even when in class... Despite stereotype, he seems to avidly loathe alcohol and cigarettes.

Looks good, Frost - hurry up and get in there! :3

Done and done! XD Greaser in the... woods?

Also: Running does, indeed, suck.

Done and done! XD Greaser in the... woods?

Also: Running does, indeed, suck.
Gosh, way to be late. I mean, how does one even sleep that long? And the running wouldn't suck if you were in shape. But how can you get in shape if YOU'RE SLEEPING ALL THE DAMN TIME?!

Nice to have you aboard frost XD

Post or I will do horrible things to your character.
The people exempt from my wrath are:
Kaze, Faramond, Zypher, Frost, and Aquarina.

The rest of you....

If you have not cast a vote in the IC by Friday, 2 am eastern, there will be an interesting rape scene involving your poor character and the biggest, scariest mythical creature I'm in the mood to detail.

~Hugs and Kisses,
Kitti

Kitti, you just made my day!

I think I'm going to drop my character. Sorry, fortunately she is not involved in anything.

WTF?! i voted for the left path (though i didn't exactly say 'left path' in my post)... but since the votes went to the right path, does it mean that i'm also one of those who drowned in that vortex?

or did vincent got left behind in the fork, wondering wether or not to follow the others?

No - I forced you to come with us. Majority vote and everything >>
**twirls the bottle with chloroform**

Maybe you should have tried to sweet talk the others into going down your path...
I guess if you really want you can wander aimlessly down the path with no one else for company?

I'm wondering for now if anyone can play as my character, I really don't want to drop this rp. I just have been busy with working both job's at this moment, in total I work more than 60 hour's this week, the following week's I don't know at this moment. But, I will let you guy's know when I do begin to post again though. I'm terribly sorry.

I'll drag you along for a bit :3
FROSTY, GET YOUR CUTE BUTT IN THERE I GAVE YOU A WHOLE SNAZZY SCENE.

FROSTY, I AM GOING TO HIJACK YOUR CHARACTER AND MAKE HIM INCREDIBLY UNLIKABLE.
>>
(Deadline to post: 2 days. Current time - 12 pm on Thursday the 5th)