Summer's Dream (2)

I'm sorry Kitti, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out, this RP is just moving far too fast for me to keep up with ya'll ;-; I'm so sorry!

Name: Angelica Kline
Personality: Angelica would rather read textbooks than novels. If she's not paying attention to you, it's more than likely she's trying to figure out the chemical composition of the fibers in your shirt. She has big dreams for her scientific advancement and is ready to work round the clock for her degree. However, Angelica has been pining over her ex-boyfriend who dumped her because she'd spent too much time in the lab, so she's trying harder to go hang out with people during daylight hours. It's not that she dislikes people, but her driving ambition tends to keep her away from social situations and everyone who has ever given her advice has told her that she's suffered for it.
Brief Biography: Once upon a time, in a faraway castle - oh no wait sorry, this is Angelica. Let's start again. On an evening summer day Angelica Kline was born squealing, as babies often are. She grew up the second of three daughters and her parents had enough on their plate all the time. They dumped their kids at the library for hours on end, where Angelica quickly learned to read and write. She didn't go for the swashbuckling tales of swords and adventure, though - her sisters had already grabbed those books, and who wants to read what their sisters have read?She went for the science kits, how to build your own batteries, make electricity! kids books. In fourth grade she finally won the science fair, and ever since she's been That Nerd Kid who knows pretty much all there is to know about science. She often finds herself helping her classmates with their homework…
Appearance: Average height, brown eyes, dark brown shoulder-length hair, pale skin, round face. Angelica's most distinguishing characteristic is her thick-framed nerd glasses. It's almost like a badge of honor for her. She wears pretty plain clothing: jeans and a t-shirt under a lab coat, most of the time. Hair sometimes in pigtails to keep it out of her face. Her only ornamentation is her earrings: she wears large hoops every day.

This is "You guys should talk to one another time"
And then, this next scene, I will introduce your lovely lady, Elyd.