Summer's Creative Soul Search!

S

Summer

Original poster
A Pretty Mercenary

Hey there!

My name is Summer, but you can call me anything that you'd like. I'm twenty-one, female, and living near Atlantic City with my old man. I learned to Roleplay at eleven years old and have stuck with the hobby since. As I was taught to Roleplay through Chatango, I have a preference for writing through IMs (especially Discord) though I'm currently looking to write on these forums instead. While Roleplaying dominates most of my time, I also work at a local hardware store and have other hobbies as well. Among those hobbies is playing video games, napping, and chatting with my many online friends. I am currently in a long distance relationship with a wonderful girlfriend and I am also very invested in the online sleuthing community as well.

I think that's about it for me, but feel free to ask any question that you might have!

Word Bank

alien invasions • aliens • alternate history • androids • angst • anime • apocalypse • AUs • civil war • conspiracy theories • creepy aesthetics • dimension hopping • disabilities • diseases • drama • dystopian • emotional torture • exploration • fictional racism • fictional slavery • folklore • forbidden romance • futuristic technology • history • horror • hurt/comfort • LGBTQA+ • Lovecraft • mental illnesses • mental institutes • multiverses • mythology • nuclear warfare • oppression • political tension • social tension • supernatural • survival • time travel • torture • tragedy • twisted fairy tales • warfare • wild west

To answer this partner request, please send a PM.
Do not post in this thread.

• Availability and Frequency
    • At the moment, my schedule is extremely sporadic and I cannot promise when or if I'll be online everyday.
    • Please be aware that my writing speed may be hindered by anxiety, ADHD, or other real life factors.
    • In terms of posting speed, you can expect anywhere from several posts a week to one per month.
    • If you want fast responses, then I'm afraid that I am not the partner for you.
    • I welcome occasional pokes and reminders to respond.
    Skill
    • I'll write anywhere from a single sentence to multiple paragraphs. Generally speaking, I aim to match my partner's length.
    • I'm terrible at writing romance, but I don't mind it appearing in my Roleplays! I'm comfortable writing FxM, FxF, and MxM.
    • I have been Roleplaying for almost ten years now and have written on multiple platforms (ex: Discord, Tumblr, etc).
    • I tend to play male characters, but I am flexible to play female, transgender, and androgynous characters as well.
    • I prefer to double and have more than one Muse at a time. I can and will also settle for using NPCs instead.
    • I tend to write in third person perspective, but I am flexible to write in first person perspective as well.
    • I am relatively new to smut, but I am not against writing it with anyone over the age of eighteen.
    • I don't particularly care for character sheets, but I will write them as requested.
    Limitations
    • Slice of life bores me and I have little interest in writing it. This includes high school, college, and campground settings.
    • I will not tolerate any form of godmodding, metagaming, or the act of forcing romance onto my characters.
    • I will not write any form of sexual content with anyone under the age of eighteen. This is not negotiable.
    • I only use art, anime imagery, or written descriptions for the physical appearances of my characters.
    • There is no room for Gary Stus, Mary Sues, or otherwise boring characters in my Roleplays.
    • I have no interest in writing futanari or anthropomorphic characters. Sorry!
    • I'll drop any partner that constantly pesters me for a response.
    Communication
    • Partners will be notified if I become disinterested with the Roleplay and I expect the same courtesy in return.
    • I am willing to hand out my Discord or email to any partner that asks. My inbox is always open as well.
    • I love to plot and discuss with my Roleplay partners! Friendships are also always a welcome bonus.
    • I consider myself to be an "aggressive" Roleplayer, but I am willing to act passively as well.
    • In the case of a hiatus (or semi-hiatus), all partners will be notified via PMs or Discord.
    Seeking
    • An individual that is interested in what we are writing and able to bring fresh ideas to the table.
    • This isn't required, but I would prefer to have a partner that enjoys OOC chatter and plotting.
    • Someone who is willing to deal with my sluggish responses without much complaint.
    • Someone with relatively decent grammar and who does not Roleplay in script.
    • Partners of any writing level, age, and/or gender identity are all welcome.

• Although I prefer OCs, I will play canonical muses on a fandom-to-fandom basis. Feel free to ask who I am comfortable writing as!
    Note: It is unlikely (though not impossible) that I will agree to write OC x canon, so please keep that in mind before inquiring!​

• Harvest Moon
    • Rune Factory
    • Animal Crossing
    • Tales of Symphonia
    • Tales of the Abyss
    • Tales of Innocence
    • Tales of Vesperia
    • Tales of Graces f
    • Tales of Xillia
    • Tales of Xillia 2
    • Fire Emblem: Awakening
    • Fire Emblem: Fates
    • Pokémon
    • Bioshock
    • Elder Scrolls (Oblivion/Skyrim)
    • Fallout (3/4)
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Telltale's The Walking Dead
    • Dead by Daylight
    • Aura Kingdom
    • RWBY
    • Soul Eater
    • Attack On Titan!
    • Supernatural (Seasons 1-9)
    • Godzilla
    • Warrior Cats

• These are Roleplays that can be written with OCs, canonical characters, or both. Any aspect of them may be altered as needed.​

I Wanna Be The Hero
    RWBY​
    • Four ordinary teenagers from Earth are thrown into Remnant by mysterious forces. With the help of their newfound weapons and abilities, the four create Team WNBE ("Wannabe"). Can these unlikely protagonists survive against the darkness that plagues their new world? Or will they just become another lost fable?​

Scarlet Resonance (Taken)​
    RWBY & Soul Eater​
    Vitus Academy is one of the many elite schools that train humans, witches, and faunus to become peacekeepers of the future. Named after various colors, these Meisters and their convoluted weapons are tasked with defeating the encroaching Grimm menace. This Roleplay can also, alternatively, have an Attack on Titan! twist where Meisters and their weapons are responsible for tackling Titans instead.
    To Kill A Dragon
    Fire Emblem: Fates & Fire Emblem: Awakening​
    • After sacrificing him or herself to defeat Grima, Robin becomes trapped in a void of nothingness. While there, they are given a proposal by Grima: if they can slay someone with the same value as their own life, then they may return to their friends, family, and the world of the living. Who would be a better target than the wise dragon ruler of Valla who united the warring kingdoms of Hoshido and Nohr?​
    Destiny's Coalition
    Fire Emblem: Fates​
    • Struggling villagers and soldiers come together to create their own ragtag army. Determined to stop the raging war between Hoshido and Nohr, this rogue coalition shows loyalty to neither country. Will they be able to cease the endless conflict or will they simply suffer for the disloyal path that they've chosen?​
    Soul Train
    Persona​
    • A sleepy Colorado town becomes the target of Shadows known only as "Nightmares". It is up to Persona wielding insomniacs to save the day (or night)! It is through a late night radio show known as "The Soul Train" that these insomniacs connect with one another and design new superhero identities. With their newfound abilities, these vigilantes are ready to battle against the night.​

• This list is intentionally left vague for flexibility reasons.​

• Supernatural Creature x Authority (ex: knight, police, royalty, etc)
    • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
    • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Hunter
    • Supernatural Creature x Human
    • Time Traveler x Future/Past Person
    • Online Friend x Online Friend
    • Humanized!Pet x Owner
    • Assassin x Assassin
    • Assassin x Target
    • Royalty x Commoner
    • Royalty x Servant

• These are Roleplays that I prefer to be written with original characters. Any aspect of them may be altered as needed.​

Comatose
    • Orphans, runaways, and the homeless become targets for unethical experimentation. In an attempt to understand psychic powers, these unwilling participants are put through a series of tests that eventually end with comatose states. Nearly six years have passed since then and it seems that the torment has finally come to an end. The victims just have to come to terms with an older body, amnesia, and strange abilities now.​
    Signals
    • The world seemingly "ended" many years ago thanks to a second Ice Age. In an attempt to survive, what was left of humanity was shoved away in strict underground compounds. Inhabitants of these sanctuaries are under the belief that there is nothing left for them on the surface world. Needless to say, it is more than surprising when a mysterious transmission is received from somewhere within the frozen wasteland.​
    Lancers
    Art done by my wonderful girlfriend.​
    • After a brutal nuclear war, the world is left in shambles and civilization crumbles. As old traditions fall away, a particularly strange one arises many centuries later. In an attempt to keep peace between three warring factions (the Wealthy, Poor, and Exiled), it is decided that a tournament will be held every two years. The victor will have access to the least radiated lands and the most resources for two years to follow. Sending six players armed with only a farmer's scythe into an arena, each faction can only hope that they will emerge victorious.​
    Blight
    • During medieval times, a mysterious disease escapes dark European forests. What begins with coughing eventually leads to the infected transforming into horrendous monsters. Farmers, knights, religious figures, and civilians alike arm themselves in an attempt to drive away the darkness that threatens them.​
    King's Quest
    • A flourishing kingdom is suddenly sent into disarray following the failing health of its benevolent king. In hopes of finding a cure, royal advisors seek out the aid of various adventurers. The journey will be arduous, but the pay and adventure is worth it. Maybe the adventurers will learn more about their world, themselves, and each other along the way. Even if this is not the case, then they would at least be lucky to avoid upcoming political conspiracies and conquest.​
    Moonlight Sonata
    • After hearing a mysterious melody, troubled humans find themselves in a strange world filled with various supernatural creatures! Confined to a mythical town known as Luminescence, the humans quickly learn the rules of this world: Should they wish to stay, they must find a supernatural lover to dance with at the monthly Lunar Dance. The clock is on and the humans have thirty days. Will they find their special someone or simply be sent back home?​

Winter Tales
    • Lemmas Peak is a small village hidden among the Alps in Europe. This lovely village is home to many supernatural creatures such as witches, vampires, fairies, werewolves, and so much more. While a magical barrier protects the village from curious humans, this does not appear to be the case in December. In fact, humans often find themselves warped there by mysterious means! It is lucky for them that many creatures are open to sharing their holidays with them.​
    Halloween
    • As a test of courage, high school or college strangers visit a local abandoned house (it can also be a hospital, hotel, mansion, school, etc). They are expected to celebrate Halloween and spend the night while there. Although they expect nothing to occur, they are greeted with a spooky surprise instead. The surprise will vary from Roleplay-to-Roleplay and can either be light-hearted or very dark.​

Dear Anonymous
    • In an attempt to understand depression in teenagers, psychologists have joined forces with English teachers to develop a new assignment. The idea is that high students will be randomly paired and expected to write anonymous emails to one another. The rules are relatively simple in that constant contact must occur, it'll happen for the entire school year, all emails will be monitored, and students are forbidden from revealing their identities before the end of the project. Anyone can be paired with anyone and one can only imagine what hijinks might ensue.​

Unnamed Plot #1
    • In the distant future, Earth's surface has been submerged underwater. This is the subsequent result of massive flooding, tsunamis, and hurricanes. What remains of humanity can be found aboard a colossal submarine that combs the ocean's darkest depths. For many, the sky is a myth and paranoia from whispering waves are a part of everyday life. While many have submitted to their underwater fate, there are those that still dream of a life above the sea.​

• These are ideas that I would be interested in doing, but have not yet worked into a full plot.​

• A Roleplay that is based on these notes.
    • Historical forbidden romance involving World War II.
    • A plot involving elements from Sid Meier's Civilization series.
    • A story involving Pokemon gijinkas or a friendship between a Pokemon and its trainer.
    • A plot based on the Steam titles Always Sometimes Monsters or Death Road to Canada.

• If you're interested, then please drop me a PM! If you simply leave a message that says "I'm interested in your interest check" or "RP?" without any context, then you will be ignored. Please state your interest and other relevant information when leaving a message! Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

More are incoming as they are formatted.
To answer this partner request, please send a PM!
Do not post in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

• New fandoms have been added!
  • A fandom plot ("I Wannabe The Hero") has been re-added to the interest check.
  • "Scarlet Resonance" has been taken, but many plots still remain open and available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

• Edits in regards to minor grammar and consistency issues.