Summer time madness! (fandoms and original pairings)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by PositivelyPrimeval, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all!

My exams end on the 17th of June, and I'm pumped to be free from school obligations and to be able to RP! So I want to wipe the slate here and start over - so I'm ready to at least discuss ideas.​

Important information:
    • Only people 16+ please!
    • You must reply at least twice a week, once a week is fine if you're busy (I understand)
    • OOC chat is much preferred, it lets me understand what you want from the RP better and I just generally like making new friends!
    • We both have to plot and develop the RP together, I feel like in all the RPs I've been in, I've done most of the work (and like, all of the first posts lol). I know that's partly because some of them are my ideas, but it would be nice not to have the RP world on my shoulders.
    • Your spelling and grammar must be of a good standard.
    • All replies must be at least 1-2 detailed paragraph, preferably more as I'm more likely to give you 3-6 paragraphs.
    • I will play both males and females.
    • I will do MxF and FxF pairings, you have to convince me for MxM.
    • I do expect you to double in some cases.
    • I expect NPCs to be used.
    • Your character must have a semi-detailed character sheet, and I don't accept anime pictures.
    Fandoms
    (key = (c) will play canon characters, (o) will play OC characters and/or a complete OC cast, (i) got general plot ideas for this, if there's a little * it means I'm fancying doing this RP)
    • Doctor Who (c)(o)(i)*
    • Torchwood (c)(o)*
    • Downton Abbey (o)
    • The Lion King (o)(i)
    • Harry Potter (o)
    • Pokemon (o)
    A quick note on Youtubers. Below are a list of people I like and who I'd be willing to play ONLY if you play one for me in return.
    Show Spoiler

• Carrie Hope Fletcher
    • Pete Bucknall
    • Dan Howell
    • Phil Leicester
    • Felix Kjellberg
    • Ethan Klein (h3h3 productions)
    • Hila Klein (h3h3 productions)
    • Phillip DeFranco
    • Shane Dawson

Ask about fandoms, there are a few more than this, these are just the ones I really feel like (bear in mind I don't do game or anime fandoms)

Original Pairings
    (key = (i) got a plot or a small idea for this)
    • Celebrity x Fan (i) preferably FxF, can double
    • Teacher x Student preferably MxF, can double - can only do if willing to set it in England/Wales school system
    • Young single parent x Older divorcee (i) preferably FxM
    • Superhero x Superhero no preference, other characters would be involved, can double
    • Member of Parliament (MP) x Assistant/PA preferably MxF, can double - can only do if we set in Britain
    • Time Traveller x 2016 preferably FxM but other pairings would be fine
    Genres
    Hit me up on ideas that include the following:
    • Modern/slice of life (no complete fluff)
    • Historical
    • Light sci-fi
    • Fantasy
    • Post-apocalyptic (not zombies)
    Feel free to PM me!

2. I'm super open to working on a FxF with you if you're interested. PM me- I promise I don't bite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.