Summer time madness! (fandoms and original pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PositivelyPrimeval

Original poster
Hello all!

My exams end on the 17th of June, and I'm pumped to be free from school obligations and to be able to RP! So I want to wipe the slate here and start over - so I'm ready to at least discuss ideas.​

Important information:
  • Only people 16+ please!
  • You must reply at least twice a week, once a week is fine if you're busy (I understand)
  • OOC chat is much preferred, it lets me understand what you want from the RP better and I just generally like making new friends!
  • We both have to plot and develop the RP together, I feel like in all the RPs I've been in, I've done most of the work (and like, all of the first posts lol). I know that's partly because some of them are my ideas, but it would be nice not to have the RP world on my shoulders.
  • Your spelling and grammar must be of a good standard.
  • All replies must be at least 1-2 detailed paragraph, preferably more as I'm more likely to give you 3-6 paragraphs.
  • I will play both males and females.
  • I will do MxF and FxF pairings, you have to convince me for MxM.
  • I do expect you to double in some cases.
  • I expect NPCs to be used.
  • Your character must have a semi-detailed character sheet, and I don't accept anime pictures.
Fandoms
(key = (c) will play canon characters, (o) will play OC characters and/or a complete OC cast, (i) got general plot ideas for this, if there's a little * it means I'm fancying doing this RP)
  • Doctor Who (c)(o)(i)*
  • Torchwood (c)(o)*
  • Downton Abbey (o)
  • The Lion King (o)(i)
  • Harry Potter (o)
  • Pokemon (o)
A quick note on Youtubers. Below are a list of people I like and who I'd be willing to play ONLY if you play one for me in return.
  • Carrie Hope Fletcher
  • Pete Bucknall
  • Dan Howell
  • Phil Leicester
  • Felix Kjellberg
  • Ethan Klein (h3h3 productions)
  • Hila Klein (h3h3 productions)
  • Phillip DeFranco
  • Shane Dawson
Ask about fandoms, there are a few more than this, these are just the ones I really feel like (bear in mind I don't do game or anime fandoms)

Original Pairings
(key = (i) got a plot or a small idea for this)
  • Celebrity x Fan (i) preferably FxF, can double
  • Teacher x Student preferably MxF, can double - can only do if willing to set it in England/Wales school system
  • Young single parent x Older divorcee (i) preferably FxM
  • Superhero x Superhero no preference, other characters would be involved, can double
  • Member of Parliament (MP) x Assistant/PA preferably MxF, can double - can only do if we set in Britain
  • Time Traveller x 2016 preferably FxM but other pairings would be fine
Genres
Hit me up on ideas that include the following:
  • Modern/slice of life (no complete fluff)
  • Historical
  • Light sci-fi
  • Fantasy
  • Post-apocalyptic (not zombies)
Feel free to PM me!

I'm super open to working on a FxF with you if you're interested. PM me- I promise I don't bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.