summer sunday nights

my templates

my basic forum code
Code:
[div=width: 270px; height: inherit; margin: auto; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; color: auto; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px;]
[/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
me: maybe listening to some music will help me concentrate on writing

me, four minutes later:
maxresdefault.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
There are times I'm writing something and I Google incessantly little facts to make my writing as accurate as I possibly can. And I've had killer characters; literal killers or assassins or vigilantes. Every time I type in the search bar I'm thinking "for the RP, for the character, I am a WRITER."
When I look up stab wound references—"I'm a writer"—when I look up where to shoot someone to cause pain not irreparable damage—"I'm a writer"—when I look up toxins that cause hallucinations—"I am a writer."
Google doesn't know that. Google must think I'm a maniac.

I'm so sick of reading about the "blue-eyed beauty" or the "pretty boy with green eyes".. it seems to me that they are used more frequently than brown eyes. I've actually heard in real life somebody say brown is boring. but brown eyes are amazing.

because there are at least million hues of "brown."

light as delicious as caramel. sweet as syrup. captivating as a solar eclipse. warm and divine as hot cocoa. cool as leaves in deep autumn. rich as the earth beneath our feet. strong like coffee. mysterious and compelling as a starless night sky. they should make your head spin like you've spent all evening with a good old cognac. it should fill the deepest parts of your soul with serenity and passion the way a walk in nature does. deeper than the ocean, they are the expanse of the universe and all the unknowns that intrigue us so. never common; always unique.

brown is not boring.

• Love
Reactions: fudgecakez
okay so here's the explanation for anyone who happens upon my coding dump about why i'm basically fading in and out of existence here on iwaku.

My laptop's charger cable is slightly broken. It won't charge my computer; however, it is able to hold my battery percentage at what it is (currently, 13%) and maybe—i'm not totally sure yet—maybe even s l o w l y charge it (it was at 9% for 3 days).

Until a time comes when I am able to fix/replace the broken bit, I am not participating in any high-activity roleplays on Iwaku for fear of unintentionally ghosting everybody like a dick. I might be on here, my coding dump, to code or write random bits of trash, but otherwise I am playing it safe.

saving this website bc tbh this is a writer's guide to all the practical things a chara needs to survive certain situations
and also i wanna learn morse code

for your more bloody rps (will be added to) How to Suture a Wound | The Art of Manliness