1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
It's that time of year again, when all the video games - or a lot of them at least - go on sale and viciously try to assault the wallets of defenseless folk who enjoy video games. I've resisted the past couple of sales, but after a rough time of it lately and my 'fun fund' untouched for the past few months, I figured to treat myself. Gaming is my favorite way to relax or blow off some steam, and with so many friends and family spread across the world right now, it's a good way to connect.

I've finally picked up Cyberpunk 2077 for reals, after rage quitting it about a year ago and I'm looking forward to eventually having the time to play through it again.

The Switch is my primary platform these days - portability is a must right now for me. I've got the special edition of Fire Emblem Three Hopes, Neo Cab and Paradise Killer - with Knights of the Old Republic and The World Ends With You still on my to-play list.

So, spotted any bargains in the sales? Got any recommendations for your platform of choice?

So, spotted any bargains in the sales? Got any recommendations for your platform of choice?
Here's the bargain of the summer: Fall Guys has gone free on all platforms to play.

• Useful
Reactions: Absinthe
Here's the bargain of the summer: Fall Guys has gone free on all platforms to play.
👀 👀 👀 👀

I'm going to patiently wait for people to post in here because I've got some money in my pocket that I've been saving for these sales.