Summer Partners

S

Sir Kaltao

Original poster
Hi there. So college kept me away from my threads and they had to go into the graveyard. But summer is here and I have a lot of time on my hands so looking to get in two to three new RPs.
I'm very flexible, just throw me an idea and We can talk. As of this moment I don't have any story ideas, but will update when I do.

I'm also not opposed to fandom RPs so long as it's with OCs, as playing established characters just doesn't work well with me.

Some ransoms I'm part of to inform you about my genre interests for RPs:
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Marvel Universe(sorry, not as familiar with DC)
Dexter

I'm also looking for a group to run a Pathfinded campaign on Roll20, if anyone is interested.

Right now I only have this idea, after looking at someone else's list I will admit, about a scenario where a couple sci-fi/anime/cosplay/LARP nerds try to make a FWB relationship work with each other after their respective romantic relationships have ended in disappointment. I'd obviously play the male in this one, but am open to ideas for it as well.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!Still Looking!

If you are also active between the hours of midnight and 6am on weekends, that would be awesome.

Hey, interested in a possible HP or Star Wars RP. I haven't played them in a while, but I have several charries for them that would love to wake back up again. Let's chat about ideas!