Not open for further replies.

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Elvira Summers clumped through the front door and dumped her bag on the table. She glanced in the mirror, and tucked a lock of dark hair behind her ear.

A smile spread across her lips, as she thought about the fact that this was the last day before summer started! She was now off on her summer holidays, and she couldn't wait.

Maybe this summer, her best friend would come to visit..... She sighed. ___ had been her best friend since they were four, and they were close as siblings, but ____ was in a popular band, and they had been on tour for the past six months, so she hadn't seen them. Elvira missed her "Boo-Bear" as she called her best friend.

Everyone loved Laz Samos. Lead singer and a guitarist for the band SideLined, well he had plenty of fans that was for sure. His band had been on tour for six months, trailing the United States and performing in places he'd never imagined for people he didn't even know, and he was ready for a break. A little over a year ago he'd been sitting in a classroom near failing math and now he was out on tour. It was quite a change. Coming back home to Michigan, his quiet city, it felt a little surreal after being away for so long. There were some people he needed to see, especially a person in particular.

Of course after their tour they'd need to work on new songs to keep the public interested. He'd made more money than he knew what to do with (although at 19 his mother felt the need to hold onto his money, thinking he'd do stupid things with it and who knows she might be a little right). But even though he was known as a star now he still enjoyed the town he grew up in and wanted to be known as more than a stage name of Laz Samos. To his friends and family he would always prefer his birthname Artis Correia (always pronounced as k-or-i-uh by his family and close friends and k-or-ae-uh by substitute teachers). He missed being Artis, but knew he never wanted to be known publicly as Artis the Artist. And he planned on keeping it that way.

Artis fished out his cell phone and texted Elvira, asking if she was free anytime soon.

Elvira's phone buzzed as she changed into jeans and a t-shirt, and she glanced at the text. Her eyes lit up and she quickly texted back that she was free, and going to the skate park.

She pulled on her baseball cap and headed out of the house, grabbing her board on the way out.

Artis and Elvira had been best friends ever since their parents had introduced them when Elvira and her parents had moved to Michigan from England when she was four. They had instantly clicked, and now, fourteen years later, they were still closer than siblings.

As she headed down the road towards the skatepark, Elvira's grey eyes landed on a large tour bus coming down the road, and she beamed happily. Artis was home!!!

Artis strolled off the bus towards the skate park. Normally he wouldn't want to make a scene like that at home, but he hadn't gone home yet, he was going to surprise his family later. Immediately he spotted Elver (he'd nicknamed her that when they were in elementary school as well as Ellie, the use depending on his mood) and he ran towards her, giving her a big welcome hug.

"Hey you," he smiled as he said the words in a low voice in her ear.

He'd laid his board on the ground when he went to hug her and once the hug was over he picked it back up and looked at her with a shimmer in his eyes. "What were you planning on doing today?" Artis asked with a smile. Whenever he was around her he seemed to be smiling, and after so much time away it felt even better seeing her like this.

Elvira squealed when she was suddenly hugged and she hugged him back. "I can't believe you're finally home!" She kissed his cheek happily. "I'm just going to the skate park - want to come? I bet I can still out-skate your tush." She teased him good-naturedy, falling easily into their old routine of friendship.

"C'mon and you can tell me all about your tour and all the stuff you have seen."

Status
Not open for further replies.