Summer Lovin' || OOC || Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update the front later or tomorrow... I have to take my dog to the vet and my mom to the doctor first...

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Zoey and Ariella are done , my last two CS's and I am finishing up the twins as we speak. Pg 3

I'm going to attempt to get on and be functional later, but I just put my dog down this afternoon so I'm a little on the upset side right now

I'm going to attempt to get on and be functional later, but I just put my dog down this afternoon so I'm a little on the upset side right now
I am sorry again boo pm me if need be

All my characters are done! I need one more relationship and I am filled up.. Feel free to check them out peeps who have relationships with them!

This is my charrie in need of a match up , Zoey.
tumblr_inline_mohdsnbcXR1qz4rgp.gif

All my characters are done! I need one more relationship and I am filled up.. Feel free to check them out peeps who have relationships with them!

This is my charrie in need of a match up , Zoey.
tumblr_inline_mohdsnbcXR1qz4rgp.gif
almost all accepted first girl is missing a few things in cs

@Shayla don't forget the cs for stones rp

All my characters but Sebastian have significant others, does anyone want him?

Last edited:
  • Love
I will try to post a list later... I have jury duty all day, but hopefully that means a lot of free time :)

alright! I finally got the front updated (sorry it took so long)

Here's who is open, from what I can tell based on the finished characters:::

Bianca (15, straight)
Leila (20, straight)

Sebastian (21, bi)

Zoey (19, bi)

We still have 15 pairs completely open for both partners

I am willing to make more characters if needed :3

• Love
I am open to anything honestly , whatever works best for all. ^^

I should be finished with my IC post later tomorrow ... whenever @Scorpio Queen finishes theirs the rest of you can start posting too

Last edited:
  • Love
Unfortunately yes... I meant to finish it between today and yesterday but I was running around between family stuff and doctors appointments for my different illnesses yesterday... And Saturday is work and family day basically, so it's really hard for me to get on. Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow and that will be the first thing I do. But you guys don't have to wait for me if you want

• Love
I know @Scorpio Queen is still in, is everyone else still in? If so I'll have my IC post up by the end of the night if anyone else wants to go ahead and start posting :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.