Summer Lovin' || OOC || Open & Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it imma make two girls and nab the twin brothers

haha okay ... I think that leaves me with only girls open X3

Lol I'm debating on making sisters or cousins or besties

Lol I'm debating on making sisters or cousins
lol ... you could totally make them twins then we'll have twins dating twins and a romeo & juliet couple in the rp ... literally, I'm not sure it could get too much more cliche <I find cliche hilarious XD>

• Love
Reactions: Justin
#b76e79

Full Name
Juliet Victoria Heart

Nickname(s)
Ju Ju, Diva, Princess, Vicky

Age & Birthday
Sixteen (Feb. 14th)

Gender, Sexuality & Partner Preference
Female, Heterosexual, Male

Physical Description
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 110 Pounds
Hair Color: Brown Naturally, Ombré Now
Eye Color: Hazel
Markings: A small star shaped birthmark on the back of her neck
Piercings: Ears and Belly Button
Tattoos: None

Address
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Nationality/Ethnicity
African American/Swedish American

Health Issues
Juliet is allergic to bees and sesame seeds.

Personality
Confident: Juliet is a girl that isn't conceited and acts like a bitch, but she does know her own worth and she knows that she is a pretty girl. Juliet can walk into a room and own it without even trying, people might just her off of first appearances, but once you get to know her better, you will see that Juliet just knows who she is and that's a good thing.

Flirtatious: Juliet loves to flirt just as much as she loves to wear makeup. It's just something in her that makes her want to see what guy she can get to like her, just by saying a few words to them. She doesn't do anything with the guys, she's just a fun and flirty girl.

Creative: When it comes to making something out of nothing, Juliet is the girl for the job. Juliet can make a dress out of paper and trash bags that looks like it cost five thousand dollars. Juliet is an amazing painter as well as a great piano player. She loves to do things that are new and fun to her, she hates boring and tedious things.

Elegant: Juliet learned from her mother and grandmother how to be a graceful and sophisticated girl, she never has one hair out of place or a stain on her person. You will never see her jumping around in the mud or wearing anything that doesn't have at least a 4 inch heel on it. Some girls like to get dirty and messy and some girls like to look pretty and posh, Juliet is one of the girls who likes to look pretty and posh, she is the queen of pretty and posh.

Sociable: Juliet likes to be the life of the party, surrounded by everyone. She isn't an attention seeker, but she does love the spotlight once in awhile. Juliet hates being bored, so she'll make something up to have fun. You will never be bored around her, she becomes friends with everyone right off the bat usually. Juliet is the Social Butterfly that pulls the Wallflowers into the middle of the room.

Caring: This is the side that most people think Juliet doesn't have, but if you get to know her you'll see how caring she can actually be. She loves to help others with anything she can and most of her friends knows that if they call her for something, that she'll be there for them A.S.A.P.

Makeup, cars, heels, cute boys, dogs, turtles, swimming, horses, romantic movies, horror movies, The Devil Wears Prada (book & movie), Beautiful Creatures (books & movie), cake, oreos, surfing, summer weather, spring weather, her birthday, looking pretty, comedies, curly hair, cooking, goofy guys, guys with accents, learning new things, Italy, France, Europe, Barcelona, Macaroni, Fried Chicken, Halloween, Valentine's Day (which is her birthday), painting, poetry, singing, the piano, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj

Dislikes
Mean girls, dirt, bugs, bees, McDonald's, Burger King, Chipotle, Subway, Fast Food Restaurants, germs, getting sick, fighting, clowns, greasy things, boring things and people, spiders, Iggy Azalea

Talents
Painting, Playing the Piano, Singing, Dancing (Hip-Hop), Acting (Plays Mostly), Fashion

Hobbies
Painting, listening to music, hanging with friends, drawing outfit designs, watching plays, writing poetry, swimming, surfing, Makeup Tutorials

History
(Note: Juliet's mother owns her own Fashion Magazine Company and her father is a well known Real Estate Agent)
Revealing in RP

Job
Works as an Assistance for her Mother's Fashion Magazine Company (ZBZ)

Schooling
Entering Junior Year of High School

Significant Other
Romeo Perez (@~Happily.Ever.After~)

Family
Nicole Patterson-Heart (Mother, 41)
Marcus Heart (Father, 42)
Trina Heart (Sister, 22)
Corey Heart (Brother, 6)

Pets
Cupcake (Female, Puppy, 1 Year Old)
Delicate (Female, Kitten, 1 Year Old)

Strengths
Painting, resourceful, helpful, confidence, flexible, smart, fashionable, singing, dancing, surfing, managing to never get dirty

Weaknesses
Physical challenges (Lifting heavy things, P.E., etc…), Math, physical fighting, emotional, naive at times

Fears
Clowns: Juliet is terrified of clowns, ever since she was a little kid. She loves wearing makeup… but that is just freaking bizarre and creepy to her, so don't ever bring a clown around her.

Spiders: Juliet is afraid of spiders, not at the level she is with clowns, but she still doesn't like them.

Failure: Having such successful parents, Juliet is afraid of failing at anything, even though she hates math and is bad at it, she'll keep trying at until she gets it.

Secrets
1. Juliet is failing math, but her parents don't know about it, yet.

2. Juliet has never kissed a boy, she flirts a lot, but that's how far she has gone.

3. Juliet use to have a serious problem with Anorexia, but she has been doing better for a few months now.

Favorite Color
Rose Gold

Favorite Food
Macaroni

Favorite Music
Hip Hop & Pop

Favorite Place
Rome, Italy

Favorite Day
Sunday

Favorite Animal
Unicorns (So what if they aren't real… you don't know that).

Favorite Song

#98ff98

Full Name
Nicky Julius Lawless

Nickname(s)
Nick, Daredevil, Prince Charming, Swag Boy, Fresh To Death

Age & Birthday
Seventeen (Apr. 20th)

Gender, Sexuality & Partner Preference
Male, Heterosexual, Female

Physical Description
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 197 Pounds of Muscle
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Markings: A perfect circle birthmark on his right calf.
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None

Address
New York, New York, U.S.

Nationality/Ethnicity
African American

Health Issues
Nicky Is Super Healthy

Personality
Charming: Nicky is a very charming and friendly guy, his bright smile and winning personality usually has everyone wanting to be his friend or girlfriend. He's not a player, even though a lot of people think he is, Nicky is just overly friendly and affectionate which can come off as him being flirtatious. Nicky can become friends with the most meanest of people, he just has that spark in him that people love to be around.

Determined: Nicky wants to become a big NBA star one day, and he will work his ass off to get there. Nicky isn't only always about sports, he gets amazing grades and is GPA is very high in his High School, second highest in his state. Nicky doesn't like to quiet at anything, he will keep going at or for something until he gets it... or is stopped from getting it.

Protective: Whether your a friend, family member or his girlfriend, Nicky well become the Protective Brother or Boyfriend, if he cares enough about you. Nicky doesn't like to see his friends or anyone he cares for being hurt or picked on, he will step into anything to either break it up or fight off the person that's messing with his friend. Some people might get annoyed with how protective Nicky can get, but he will not change that for anyone.

Positive Thinker: Even if it's raining outside or his team loses a game, Nicky will always have a smile on his face, always staying positive and never showing any form of negativity. Nicky truly believes in "Think Positive & Positive Things Will Happen," he doesn't dwell on the darkness and evil in the world... seeing as it will only make everything worst.

Aggressive: When Nicky's protective side comes out at full force, he will become a bit aggressive if someone is seriously messing with someone he cares about a lot. Nicky has punched several people for messing with his little brother, not blinking an eyes while he knocked them out. His aggressive side only comes out when someone really gets on his nerves, he won't back down, he'll fight the person until THEY give up.

Fun-Loving: Nicky hates drama and would rather avoid it at any and all cost, he loves to have fun and relax with friends and whoever he's dating. He hates to see people fighting, or see someone trying to stop drama. Nicky doesn't ever want to be a party pooper, never wanting a party to end... even if it really should.

Basketball, football, baseball, hockey, dogs, the beach, sunshine, parties, Mountain Dew, Almond Milk, smoothies, Jordans, new outfits, money, movies, old movies, Jay-Z, Drake, August Alsina, Trap Soul, Hip-Hop, Street Rap, Underground Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, cute girls, jeans, nice jackets, anime, Japan, Snapbacks, exercising, cars, dancing, hosting parties, winning a basketball game, getting amazing grades, making friends, being the center of attention

Dislikes
Bullies, idiots, snobs, girls who are easy, messing up his sneakers and/or outfit, slackers, bad grades, people who try him, losing a friend or family member, violence, racists, entitled jerks, losing a basketball game, raining days, snow, Halloween, horror movies, romantic movies

Talents
Basketball, Rapping, Hip-Hop Dancing, Chemistry, Calculus

Hobbies
Basketball, rapping, hanging with close friends, traveling, vacationing, bonding with his father and younger brother, family reunions, exercising

History
Revealing in RP

Job
Part-Time Cashier at Foot Locker NY

Schooling
Entering Senior Year of High School

Significant Other
Esperanza Luisa Mariana Amanda Celine Keegan Bianca Eliza Rosalita Ruiz (@Thingtastic)

Family
Tasha Lawless (Mother, 39)
Nathan Lawless (Father, 40)
Trevor Lawless (Brother, 14)

Pet
Chopper (2 Year Old Bulldog, Male)

Strengths
Sports, being a leader, making friends, rapping, physical challenges, resourceful, creative

Weaknesses
Over Protectiveness, aggressiveness, sometimes too opinionated, can be to daring and brave for his own good

Fear
1. Nicky only fears one thing... disappointing others. He fears that one day he will let the closes people to him down, and they will never forgive him.

Secret
1. Nicky once pooped in his school's swimming pool and he blamed it on an old friend.

Favorite Color
Mint Green

Favorite Food
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal

Favorite Music
Trap Soul

Favorite Place
Tokyo, Japan

Favorite Day
Saturday

Favorite Animal
Dogs

Favorite Song

Tyler Posey CS
Hex Color Code #
[bimg=bcenter|300|no-lightbox]PIC ADDRESS[/bimg]
Full Name <includes a first and last, middle is optional>
Nickname/s <only if applicable>
Age and Birthday <give a day and month please ... characters can be between 15 and 21>
Gender, Sexuality and partner preference <male or female for gender. Also specify the gender preference for your character's partner please>

Physical Description
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color
Markings:
Piercings:
Tattoos:

Address <where does your character live... all you really need to put down is a province/state and country>
Nationality/Ethnicity <for example :: Native American, English, German, Hispanic, Irish, Scottish, African American, etc...>
Health Issues <please be reasonable>

Personality <at least 5 traits>
Likes <at least 2>
Dislikes <at least 2>
Talents <at least 1>

Hobbies <at least 2>
History <optional>
Job <only if applicable>
Schooling <Put either the grade the character is entering and the type of school... if not in school just put none or N/A or something like that>

Significant Other <if you are asking a user feel free to tag them :3>
Family <include the name and relationship>
Pets <if the character has animals put them here... and if the character doesn't live in honolulu, but has a gazillion pets (hehe me) feel free to note which ones are with them>
Other
Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Secrets

Favorite Color
Favorite Food
Favorite Music
Favorite Place
Favorite Day
Favorite Animal
Favorite Song

Laith Hakeem CS
Hex Color Code #
Full Name <includes a first and last, middle is optional>
Nickname/s <only if applicable>
Age and Birthday <give a day and month please ... characters can be between 15 and 21>
Gender, Sexuality and partner preference <male or female for gender. Also specify the gender preference for your character's partner please>

Physical Description
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color
Markings:
Piercings:
Tattoos:

Address <where does your character live... all you really need to put down is a province/state and country>
Nationality/Ethnicity <for example :: Native American, English, German, Hispanic, Irish, Scottish, African American, etc...>
Health Issues <please be reasonable>

Personality <at least 5 traits>
Likes <at least 2>
Dislikes <at least 2>
Talents <at least 1>

Hobbies <at least 2>
History <optional>
Job <only if applicable>
Schooling <Put either the grade the character is entering and the type of school... if not in school just put none or N/A or something like that>

Significant Other <if you are asking a user feel free to tag them :3>
Family <include the name and relationship>
Pets <if the character has animals put them here... and if the character doesn't live in honolulu, but has a gazillion pets (hehe me) feel free to note which ones are with them>
Other
Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Secrets

Favorite Color
Favorite Food
Favorite Music
Favorite Place
Favorite Day
Favorite Animal
Favorite Song

Last edited:
I probably won't be on much at all tomorrow considering I have work all day and this week we're not having a blizzard <thank God> ... so I will be forced to go bathe animals all day... and sunday and monday, but I normally get on those two days...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I probably won't be on much at all tomorrow considering I have work all day and this week we're not having a blizzard <thank God> ... so I will be forced to go bathe animals all day... and sunday and monday, but I normally get on those two days...
are you a Vet or something! I love animals lol

I wish... that didn't work out <I'm also not that old... only been in college for 4 years>

no, I'm a dog bather at petsmart
Oh still fun xD, yeah I forgot Vet's take years and stuff, if I was pursuing acting I would so go to school for Veterinarian.

I was trying to be a vet ... then I decided it was too much stress and migraines are just no fun so I was going to settle for vet tech ... and then they switched my program at school and I couldn't afford it, so now I'm doing something else... yay...not.

I was trying to be a vet ... then I decided it was too much stress and migraines are just no fun so I was going to settle for vet tech ... and then they switched my program at school and I couldn't afford it, so now I'm doing something else... yay...not.
Oh that sucks :(, well keeping going for it if you really want it, think positive and positive things will happen^^

Oh that sucks :(, well keeping going for it if you really want it, think positive and positive things will happen^^
tried that, but I've now been going 4 years for an associates degree when it should have taken me half as long... so now i'm trying to figure other stuff out XD

tried that, but I've now been going 4 years for an associates degree when it should have taken me half as long... so now i'm trying to figure other stuff out XD
Well hope you find a great career and not just a job lol

Welp I will do twin girls

image.JPG

(FC: Lucy Aylmer)

✎ Full Name:
Arabella Lucille Jameson
✎ Nickname/s:
Ara, Bells, Bella, Luci, AJ
✎ Age and Birthday:
18 July 30
✎ Gender, Sexuality and partner preference
Female with a preference for Males

✎ Physical Description
height:

5'4''
weight:
110lbs
hair color:
Red
eye color:
dark green
markings:
NONE
piercing:
Her ears have one piercing apiece
tattoos:
NONE, but soon will have matching tattoo with her twin
✎ Address
113 W Dreamer ST, San Antonio TX
✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Irish, British, German and Jamaican
✎ Health Issues
Allergies
✎ Personality
Goofy
Loving
Short fused
Friendly
Loyal
✎ Likes
Turquoise is her favorite color

Cats&Dogs
Seafood
Chocolate
Unsweet tea
Rock music
Video Games (PC and consoles)
Singing
✎ Dislikes
Rap music
Sweet tea
Sour things
Lag
Bullies
Lying
✎ Talents
Singing and video games

✎ Hobbies
Singing and video games
Reading
✎ History
RP
✎ Job
NONE

✎ Schooing
Just graduated high school with her sister
✎ Significant Other
Joseph Axel Jacobs
✎ Family
Melinda Jameson- Mother
Eric Jameson- Father
Arianna Marie Jameson- Twin sister
✎ Pets
Lyna- 3 year old Serval cat

✎ Other
4mar2015---da-para-acreditar-que-as-inglesas-lucy-e-maria-aylmer-duas-jovens-de-18-anos-que-a-primeira-vista-nao-parecem-nem-mesmo-serem-parentes-sao-gemeas-a-diferenca-e-evidente-lucy-tem-a-1425481676632_900x500.jpg

black-white-skin-twin-sisters-lucy-maria-aylmer-9.jpg

(FC: Maria Alymer)
✎ Full Name:
Arianna Marie Jameson
✎ Nickname/s:
Ari, Ann, Anna, Aims
✎ Age and Birthday:
18 July 30
✎ Gender, Sexuality and partner preference
Female with a preference for Males
✎ Physical Description
height:
5'6''

weight:
120 lbs

hair color:
Black

eye color:
Dark green

markings:
NONE

piercing:
Both ears a single pierced

tattoos:
Getting a matching tattoo with her twin
✎ Address
113 W Dreamer ST, San Antonio TX
✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Irish, British, German and Jamaican
✎ Health Issues
NONE
✎ Personality

✎ Likes
Plum is her favorite color

Sweet tea
Spicy food & Sour food
Country and Rock music
Playing the Piano
Drawing
✎ Dislikes
Rap
Salty foods
Bullies
Lying
Smudges on her drawings
✎ Talents
Playing the piano
Drawing
✎ Hobbies
Playing the piano
Drawing
reading
✎ History
RP
✎ Job
NONE
✎ Schooing
Graduated high school before the summer start
✎ Significant Other
Laurence Kurt Jacobs
✎ Family
Melinda Jameson- Mother 39
Eric Jameson- Father 40
✎ Pets
Jynx- 3 year old Savannah cat

✎ Other
maria-and-lucy-main.png

Last edited:
Yup I thought they would be good to use

I've heard of them too ... and a few other cases similar to them ^_^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I will be doing a twin brother and sister set and that's it.

all of these Twins. Going to be fun xD, for the record my chars are not related at all xD and should be up tomorrow^^

Status
Not open for further replies.