Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[fieldbox=Honolulu :: Hawaii :: USA, #35a9ab, dotted]
tumblr_o1hfbvR3NM1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
[/fieldbox]

Local places
Manoa falls :: 5.5miles :: 15 min by car
Honolulu Zoo :: 5.5miles :: 15 min by car
Kahala Mall :: 6 miles :: 15 min by car
Sea Life Park Hawaii :: 17 miles :: 30 min by car
Honolulu Beach :: 2 miles :: 9min by car
Wet'n'Wild Hawaii :: 21 miles :: 27min by car
Honolulu International Airport :: 5.5 miles :: 12 min by car

This RP takes place in Honolulu, Hawaii starting on June 28th, school is not in session for anyone by this point. All of the characters are between the ages of 15 and 21 <it's only a 7 year difference>, so keep ages and sexualities in mind, but overall it shouldn't bee too much of an issue. Either the characters live in Honolulu or are vacationing/at camp/working/something along those lines. The RP has the potential to continue going past the summer, allowing the story lines to play throughout the year… hopefully it would make it an easy way to add some drama with long distance relationships and the such. Essentially this rp is meant to be an open-plotted romance, and before anyone asks, yes, everyone will get paired up at some point. There are only going to be 30 pairs in the rp, 60 characters total.

Last edited:
|Rules|
||Follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I And Scorpio Queen Say Goes||

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 2+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female>, however I am quite naive on the terminology so if you could put a short description <basically whether your character is attracted to males, females or both/ has a preference> I would be grateful. To clear things up, I understand straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual/curious and asexual/romantic... no need to define those 4 n_n. Please do keep in mind that this is a romance rp though, so asexual/romantic might not be the best choice. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your characters favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is so long as you tel me what gender your character is attracted to if it is something other than the 4 above sexualities (however, if your character is bi and has a preference I would appreciate you telling me ^^)... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display. Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||

|Form|
Normally I require you to fill out a form I make, but I'm leaving it mostly up to you this time. I want to see your creativity. However, I am asking for certain things <which I will list below>. It doesn't matter how you present it really or if you add in extra things, but for those of you who like to give paragraph forms please bold and/or color what I ask for, to make it easier for me to pick out the required info when reading <I actually do read the whole thing>. Oh, and for those of you who lack time or a creative muse, just copy the list I post and fill it in.

✎ Picture <no anime/cartoons ... real images only>

✎ Full Name <includes a first and last, middle is optional>

✎ Nickname/s <only if applicable>

✎ Age and Birthday <give a day and month please ... characters can be between 15 and 21>

✎ Gender, Sexuality and partner preference <male or female for gender. Also specify the gender preference for your character's partner please>

✎ Physical Description <include height, weight, hair color, eye color, markings, piercing, tattoos, etc>

✎ Address <where does your character live... all you really need to put down is a province/state and country>

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity <for example :: Native American, English, German, Hispanic, Irish, Scottish, African American, etc...>

✎ Health Issues <please be reasonable>

✎ Personality <at least 5 traits>

✎ Likes <at least 2>

✎ Dislikes <at least 2>

✎ Talents <at least 1>

✎ Hobbies <at least 2>

✎ History <optional>

✎ Job <only if applicable>

✎ Schooing <Put either the grade the character is entering and the type of school... if not in school just put none or N/A or something like that>

✎ Significant Other <if you are asking a user feel free to tag them :3>

✎ Family <include the name and relationship>

✎ Pets <if the character has animals put them here... and if the character doesn't live in honolulu, but has a gazillion pets (hehe me) feel free to note which ones are with them>

✎ Other <would you prefer to be called a nickname (not the character, you), or is there anything else you would like to add>

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox=The Couples, #e84d9a, dashed][spoili]Name & Name
Partner A) / Name ❝NN❞ ▷ Age ◖B.Day◗ ▷ Schooling *year of school they are entering* ▷ Job ▷ Sexuality ▷ Address ▷ Ethnicity ▷ User ▷ pg.#
Partner B) / Name ❝NN❞ ▷ Age ◖B.Day◗ ▷ Schooling ▷ Job ▷ Sexuality ▷ Address ▷ Ethnicity ▷ User ▷ pg.#[/spoili]

Alissa & Damien
Alissa Camryn Aakster ❝Ali, Lis, Lissa❞ ▷ 19 ◖Mar.14◗ ▷ College Freshman - Liberal Arts Major ▷ Part-Time Shave Ice Stand Attendant & Part-Time Bank Teller ▷ Straight ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ English/Dutch ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
Damien Stark ❝Damien❞ ▷ 21 ◖Dec.7◗ ▷ College - ? Major ▷ Model & Singer ▷ Straight ▷ Los Angeles, California ▷ Irish ▷ Scorpio Queen ▷ pg.1

Shane & Melody
Melody Mara Cee ❝Mel, Princess❞ ▷ 16 ◖Jul.8◗ ▷ High School - 11th Grade ▷ No Job ▷ Straight ▷ Oxford, Maryland ▷ Portuguese/Spanish ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
Shane Collins ❝Shane❞ ▷ 17 ◖Nov.17◗ ▷ High School - 12th Grade ▷ Part-Time Model ▷ Straight ▷ Oxford, Maryland ▷ Russian ▷ Scorpio Queen ▷ pg.1

Arabella & Joseph
Joseph Axel Jacobs ❝Joe, Joey❞ ▷ 18 ◖Jan.24◗ ▷ College Freshman - Liberal Arts Major ▷ Part-Time Camp Counselor ▷ Straight ▷ Santa Monica, California ▷ English/Swedish/German ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
Arabella Lucille Jameson ❝Ara, Bells, Bella, Luci, AJ❞ ▷ 18 ◖Jul.30◗ ▷ College Freshman - ? Major ▷ No Job ▷ Straight ▷ San Antonio, Texas ▷ Irish/English/German/Jamaican ▷ Princess Poisoned Rose ▷ pg.2

Laurence & Arianna
Laurence Kurt Jacobs ❝Laur, Jacobs❞ ▷ 18 ◖Jan.24◗ ▷ College Freshman - Recreation Major ▷ Part-Time Lifeguard ▷ Straight ▷ Santa Monica, California ▷ Engish/Swedish/German ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
Arianna Marie Jameson ❝Ari, Ann, Anna, Aims❞ ▷ 18 ◖Jul.30◗ ▷ College Freshman - ? Major ▷ No Job ▷ Straight ▷ San Antonio, Texas ▷ Irish/English/German/Jamaican ▷ Princess Poisoned Rose ▷ pg.2

Bianca & OPEN
Bianca Laney Mira ❝Bee❞ ▷ 15 ◖Dec.4◗ ▷ High School - 10th Grade ▷ No Job ▷ Straight ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ Portuguese/Scottish/French/English/Greek ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
OPEN

OPEN & Leila
Leila Bethany Mira ❝Lei❞ ▷ 20 ◖Dec.2◗ ▷ College Junior - Medicine Major ▷ Part-Time Nanny ▷ Straight ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ Portuguese/Scottish/French/English/Greek ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
OPEN

Juliet & Romeo
Romeo Lucien Perez ❝Ro, Rome, Romi, Mo❞ ▷ 16 ◖Nov.2◗ ▷ High School - 11th Grade ▷ Part-Time Surfing Instructor ▷ Straight ▷ Barcelona, Spain ▷ Spanish ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
Juliet Victoria Heart ❝Ju Ju, Diva, Princess, Vicky❞ ▷ 16 ◖Feb.14◗ ▷ High School - 11th Grade ▷ Assistant for Fashion Magazine Company ▷ Straight ▷ Los Angeles, California ▷ African American/Swedish ▷ Justin Charming ▷ pg.2

Emilio & Trish
Emilio Ferdinand Perez ❝Milo❞ ▷ 21 ◖Aug.3◗ ▷ College Junior - Aerospace Major ▷ No Job ▷ Straight ▷ Barcelona, Spain ▷ Spanish ▷ ~Happily.Ever.After~ ▷ pg.1
Trish Wellington ❝Trish❞ ▷ 21 ◖Oct.10◗ ▷ College - Law Major ▷ Law Firm Secretary ▷ Straight ▷ Belfast, Ireland ▷ Scottish ▷ Scorpio Queen ▷ pg.1

Elthrial & Theo
Elthrial Mortelle ❝Elthrial❞ ▷ 20 ◖Oct.31◗ ▷ College - ? Major ▷ Tattoo Artist ▷ Straight ▷ Boston, Massachusetts ▷ Irish ▷ Scorpio Queen ▷ pg.1
Theo Ekevaka Greyson Kekoa ❝Theodore, Eke, Grey, Ocean King❞ ▷ 18 ◖Jul.12◗ ▷ College Freshman - Athletic Business Major ▷ Surfing Instructor ▷ Straight ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ English/Hawaiian ▷ Shayla ▷ pg.3

Mischa & Reserved
Mischa Liev Petrov ❝Mischa❞ ▷ 19 ◖Dec.25◗ ▷ No School ▷ Stunt Man ▷ Gay ▷ Los Angeles, California ▷ Russian ▷ Thingtastic ▷ pg.3
Reserved for Justin Charming

Esperanza & Nicky
Esperanza Luisa Mariana Amanda Celine Keegan Bianca Eliza Rosalita Ruiz ❝S, Esper, Louise, Mary, Maria, Anne, Ana, Manda, CeCe, Lee, K, Key, Bebe, Bia, Ellie, Liza, Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Lita, ELM, ELMA, ELMACK, BER.❞ ▷ 16 ◖Jul.3◗ ▷ High School - 11th Grade ▷ Babysitter ▷ Bisexual ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ Puerto Rican ▷ Thingtastic ▷ pg.3
Nicky Julius Lawless ❝Nick, Daredevil, Prince Charming, Swag Boy, Fresh to Death❞ ▷ 17 ◖Apr.20◗ ▷ High School - 12th Grade ▷ Part-Time Cashier at Footlocker ▷ Straight ▷ Manhattan, New York ▷ African American ▷ Justin Charming ▷ pg.2

Sebastian & OPEN
Sebastian Gregory Tucker ❝Seb, Greg❞ ▷ 21 ◖Jan.8◗ ▷ College Graduate ▷ VP of Tucker Inc. ▷ Bisexual ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ English ▷ Thingtastic ▷ pg.3
/ OPEN

Khadijah & Ariella
Khadijah Victoria Watkins ❝D, Vicki❞ ▷ 17 ◖Nov.6◗ ▷ High School - 12th Grade ▷ Intern at Tucker Inc. ▷ Bisexual ▷ Miami, Florida ▷ African American ▷ Thingtastic ▷ pg.3
Ariella Illia Carson ❝Ari, Ili, Sweetcheeks, Brown Eye's❞ ▷ 20 ◖Dec.12◗ ▷ College - Nursing Major ▷ Hotel Receptionist ▷ Bisexual ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ Native American/Canadian ▷ Shayla ▷ pg.3

OPEN & Zoey
Zoey Jane Kanoa Hekikia ❝Ari, Flower Princess, Angel, Sweetheart❞ ▷ 19 ◖Aug.20◗ ▷ College - Ancient World Studies Major ▷ Model ▷ Bisexual ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ Native American/Hawaiian ▷ Shayla ▷ pg.3
/ OPEN

Leilani & Reserved
Leilani Artemis Grace Kekoa ❝Lea, Lela, Art, Wavecatcher, Lele❞ ▷ 18 ◖Jul.12◗ ▷ College Freshman - Marine Biology Major ▷ Beach Lifeguard ▷ Straight ▷ Honolulu, Hawaii ▷ English/Hawaiian ▷ Shayla ▷ pg.3
Reserved for Justin Charming

15 Pairs Open[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
I have 6 more characters <3m, 3f> I may add in later on an as needed basis.

[fieldbox=Alissa Camryn Aakster, #d96e5b, dotted, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#3d2616]
tumblr_o1bwbiGUSK1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

{Female 19 <Mar.14> Works Part-Time at a shave ice stand on Honolulu Beach and Part-Time as a Bank Teller H.S. Grad., Will be attending the local college for Liberal Arts Self-Proclaimed Atheist, though she was raised Protestant Straight Meizu M1 Note 2011 Jeep Wrangler Renegade #d96e5b <salmon> #3d2616 <brown> #808000 <olive>}
---------------------
------------------------------------

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Ali, Liss, Lissa
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
50% English <mom> & 50% Dutch <dad>
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Allergic to Dogs, Jellyfish and has Bulimia Nervosa
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Grenaa, Denmark
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Honolulu, Hawaii
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
Very slight dutch accent, but nothing really noticeable. She's lived in Hawaii so long it has nearly completely faded.
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
@Scorpio Queen
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Aliana Grace Aakster <nee Boyce> - Mom - 52 - 8th Grade English Teacher - Alive
Jan <Yahn> Edwin Aakster - Dad - 56 - Divorce Lawyer - Alive
Austin James Aakster - Brother - 21 - Alive
Georgiana Jacqueline Aakster - Fraternal Twin Sister - 19 - Alive
Pᴇᴛs
Mia > 4yr > Female > DSH Cat || Milo > 2yr > Male > Calico mix || Princess Peaches > 1yr > Female > Hedgehog
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Faceclaim - Victoria Justice (with a pretty bad freckle edit courtesy of yours truly)

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Generally Courteous, big risk taker, ambitious, nurturing, takes a little while to trust but once she does trust you she is oblivious to your lies, honest, almost always loyal, affectionate, romantic, flirty, Optimistic, observant, logical and 'street smart' but not the most intelligent person when it comes to book smart, emotionally stable, semi-introverted, has a delicate touch
Lɪᴋᴇs
Philosophy, Hedgehogs, cats, family, friends, flirting, painting, designing dolls, building porcelain sculptures, pottery, dreaming, taking risks
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
dogs, horses, sheep, sharks, snakes, insects, spiders, school, parties, being lied to
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
running, tanning, spending time with family, painting, designing and building porcelain dolls
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
painting, pottery, making porcelain sculptures
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
major social settings, trusting quickly, seeing cats that need homes
Fᴇᴀʀs
getting bit by a dog, getting stung by a jellyfish, being alone forever
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Salmon & Brown
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella salad
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Pop
Artist:: Taylor Swift
Song:: Here's 2 Us
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Hedgehog
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP ... she moved to Hawaii from Denmark when she was almost five years old. She has been here for just over 14yrs.

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Rich Brown
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Long medium brown hair that naturally lightens in color with length <and sun> and has a very slight wave to it.
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Naturally tan
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'5"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
122lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Average
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
Covered in freckles
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
ear lobes pierced once each, belly button pierced once. She has this tattoo on the back of her neck.
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Melody Mara Cee, #b8b027, solid, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#27593b]
tumblr_nqdn9oHN3X1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

{Female 16 <Jul.8> None, she's at her vacation home... and her parents would never allow a job for their Princess going into 11th grade at a private H.S. about 45min from her home Lutheran Straight iPhone 6s Plus No Vehicle, No License #b8b027 <yellow> #27593b <teal> #ff99cc <pink>}
---------------------------------------------------------

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Mel, Princess {by her parents}
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
82% Spanish <both> & 18% Portuguese <dad>
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
None, she's just your typical temperamental teenager
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Oxford, Maryland
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Oxford, Maryland ... but her parents own a vacation home in Honolulu
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
None
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
@Scorpio Queen
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Ariel Pearl Cee <nee King> - Mom - 41 - Stay at Home Mom - Alive
Eric Raymond Cee - 46 - Maryland House of Representatives Member - Alive
Pᴇᴛs
Max III, male, 7yr, old english sheepdog. Squish, male, 1yr, crab. Simon, Lys and Neek, three guppies, 4m, ... kind of guessed on the gender.. Laros, male, around 2yr, a seagull she helped when it was a baby... he's stuck around since ||| They're all with her as her parents own a vacation home in Hawaii
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Spunky, Sarcastic, easily frustrated and flustered, tries to please, gullible, friendly, flirty, caring, helpful, tries to be graceful
Lɪᴋᴇs
the ocean, beaches, animals, friends, family, boys, the color yellow, sunsets, sunrises, flowers, summer, heat, singing
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
winter, cold, getting sick, snakes, eels, the color hot pink
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
swimming, singing, being around animals
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
swimming, singing
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
gets sick easily, sick/hurt animals that need help/care, she's very gullible, being graceful, easily frustrated/flustered
Fᴇᴀʀs
Failing her parents, never amounting to anything in life, being treated like a child her entire life
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Yellow
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Chickpeas with Spinach and vinaigrette
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Classic & Country
Artist:: Motzart, Love & Theft, Hunter Hayes
Song:: Angel Eyes, Somebody Wrote Love
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Guppy
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
super light blue/baby blue
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
really long and black with some natural reddish auburn highlights
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Incredibly pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'0.75"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
98.7lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Petite
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
None
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Ear lobes pierced once each, though she wants to get them pierced again along with a belly button piercing and maybe, just maybe a small tattoo.
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Joseph Axel Jacobs, #ededed, dashed, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#595757]
tumblr_nrhr80H8Jr1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

{Male 18 <Jan.24> Camp Counselor back home, on vacation he doesn't work entering college - Liberal arts major - unsure what he wants to do Eastern Orthodox Straight Lemon Duo 525 None, he just walks, he's on vacation #ededed <white> #595757 <grey> #8fb6c7 <ice blue> #339966 <sea green>}
✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Joe, Joey
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
17.75% English <dad> & 12.25% Swedish <mom> & 70% German <both>
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
None
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
San Diego, California
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Santa Monica, California
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
None
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
@Princess Poisoned Rose
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Marion Gabrielle Jacobs <nee Lake> - Mom - 44 - Librarian - Alive
Mark Ebeneezer Jacobs - Dad - 44 - Dentist - Alive
Laurence Kurt Jacobs - Fraternal Twin Brother <though people think them identical> - 17 - Alive
Pᴇᴛs
None
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Athletic, a little conceited, brave, smart yet hides it, charming, flirty, outgoing
Lɪᴋᴇs
surfing, school <secretly>, learning, sports, working out, reading <secretly>, winter, spring, water
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
boredom, rebels, dumb people who pretend to be smart
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Surfing, being with friends, flirting
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
surfing, reading, school, quick learner
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
he can come off as cocky and arrogant from time to time, easily bored, can be a bit over flirty
Fᴇᴀʀs
Flunking school <secretly>, people learning that he is actually smart, shark attacks, drowning
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
White
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Creamy Linguine with Prawns
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Hard Rock
Artist:: Steven Tyler/Aerosmith & KISS
Song:: I don't want to miss a thing & Rock and Roll All Night
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Jellyfish
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
rich brown
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Generally shaggy, thick brown hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Naturally rather tan
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'2"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
191Lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
tall, athletic
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
None
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
None
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Laurence Kurt Jacobs, #ba3f0b, solid, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#1c525e]
tumblr_nrhr80H8Jr1tw3lmao7_500.jpg

{Male 18 <Jan.24> Lifeguard at home, No job on vacation entering college - Liberal arts major - wants to be a professional coach and/or sports player Eastern Orthodox Straight Lemon Duo 321 back home he shares a 1994 Dodge Intrepid with his brother, but while on vacation he just walks everywhere. #ba3f0b <orange> #1c525e <blue> #003300 <dark green>}

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Laur, Jacobs
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
17.75% English <dad> & 12.25% Swedish <mom> & 70% German <both>
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
None
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
San Diego, California
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Santa Monica, California
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
None
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
@Princess Poisoned Rose
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
see Joseph
Pᴇᴛs
None
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
helpful yet selfish, protective, irresponsible, fun-loving, flirty, charming, outgoing
Lɪᴋᴇs
Parties, surfing, swimming, water sports, sports, gym, working out, flirting, girls, islands and tropical places
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
school, boredom, winter, when it's too cold to be swimming
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Partying, surfing, sports, flirting
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
surfing, swimming, water polo, running
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
school, selfish, can be overprotective
Fᴇᴀʀs
falling through ice and freezing to death, dying, not getting the girl of his dreams
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
dark orange
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Roasted Swordfish with olive oil, cherry tomatoes, black olives and pine nuts
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Indie Rock
Artist:: Radiohead & Nirvana
Song:: California, Vertigo, House of Cards
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Giant Squid
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
silver-blue
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Generally Shaggy, thick brown hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Naturally rather tan
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'2"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
191Lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
tall, athletic
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
None
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
None
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Bianca Laney Mira, #f078b0, dotted, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#3e7d0e]
tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao3_250.jpg

{Female 15 <Dec.4> No Job going into 10th grade at local H.S. Roman Catholic Straight Vodafone 555 Blue DirectBikes Moped #f078b0 <pink> #3e7d0e <green> #00ccff <sky blue>}
------------------------------
---------------------------

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Bee
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
25% Portuguese <dad> & 25% Scottish <mom> & 22.5% French <both> & 12.5% Greek <mom> & 15% English <both>. Her step dad is Irish and English.
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Chocolate/Cocoa allergy, she sunburns easily and may faint if she gets too warm.
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Crowley, Louisiana, but she has moved around a lot, Also living in Austin, Texas and Sunshine, Montana before coming here.
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Honolulu, Hawaii, her favorite by far... so far
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
mostly southern with a few discernible other touches of accents thrown in.
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
OPEN
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Mike (25) {older brother}, Leah (50) {mom}, Paul (47) {step dad}, Giovanna (6) {little step sister}, Leila (20) {Older sister}, Clark (51) {Dad}
Pᴇᴛs
Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire:: 4yr old, gelding, light bay Arabian, 14hh pony
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
A calm, quiet girl with a rather shy disposition. Bianca tends to have a hard time trusting people and making friends. That is something that just never came easily to her. || introverted, harsh on self, adaptable, laid-back, good listener, thoughtful, comes off as rude sometimes because of how shy she is. she does not do well with change
Lɪᴋᴇs
Show jumping, cross country, barrel racing, bole pending, trail riding, animals, family, friends, boys, being outside, swimming, skateboarding, traveling, surfing, reading, Pokemon, movies, singing, art, sketching
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
death, fighting, unfairness, disadvantages, being inside too long, and enclosed spaces
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Riding, Surfing, Reading, singing, art
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
surfing, cross country riding, singing
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
her trust issues, lack of confidence, her shyness, change
Fᴇᴀʀs
parties, crowds, blizzards
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Pink & sky blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
American style pancakes with vanilla berry and honey compote, Dr. Pepper
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Country
Artist:: Eric Church
Song:: Going out like that
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Percheron Horse
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
green-brown
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
long, wavy dirty blonde hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
slightly pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'0"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
103lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
small, physically fit but not overly athletic looking
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
None
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Ears pierced once each
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Leila Bethany Mira, #8c67e0, solid, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#380808]
tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

{Female 20 <Dec.2> Part-Time Nanny entering third year in college, majoring in medicine to become a Midwife Roman Catholic Straight Vertu Ti 2015 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible #8c67e0 <purple> #380808 <maroon> #ffff00 <yellow>}

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Lei
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
See Biance
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Allergic to pollen, citrus, rabbits and shellfish
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Crowley, Louisiana, but has moved around a lot, also living in Austin, Texas and Sunshine, Montana for a time
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Honolulu, Hawaii
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
mainly southern, with a tad of indiscernible accent tossed in.
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
OPEN
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
See Bianca
Pᴇᴛs
Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat || Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Somewhat Ambitious, curious, self-controlling, can be controlling in general, doesn't trust easily, affectionate, hopeless romantic, sympathetic, empathetic, caring, realistic, somewhat shy but likes a good party, animal lover, change doesn't really bother her.
Lɪᴋᴇs
Show jumping, cross country, the beach, surfing, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family, small parties
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
cities, huge social events, bad boys, or spiders
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
surfing, riding, competing, traveling, reading
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
gymnastics, baking, getting used to change
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
large social events, strawberries, allergies, chocolate
Fᴇᴀʀs
spiders, scorpions, riptides, losing anyone in her family, watching her sister grow up never having friends
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Purple
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Chocolate covered strawberries and sugar cookie milkshakes
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Country
Artist:: Lady Antebellum
Song:: Girl in a country song
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Mongoose
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
bright, brilliant green
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
long, curly red hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
very pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
4'9.5"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
97lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
tiny, petite
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
freckle splashed face and body, she has a light birthmark on the front side of her right hip. It looks roughly like a heart firework.
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Her ear lobes are pierced twice each and she has her left cartilage and belly button pierced twice
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Romeo Lucien Perez, #277C7D, dashed, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#111a47]
tumblr_nrhrkpV5Qv1tw3lmao9_500.jpg

{Male 16 <Nov.2> Surfing Instructor back home, but he's on vacation so none entering 11th grade at h.s (or rather whatever the equivalent of it would be in spain) Catholic Straight Intex Aqua Power Plus Back home he has a Seat Leon but while he's here he is renting a 2009 Jeep Rubicon #277C7D <deep, pacific ocean blue> #111a47 <blue> #339966 <sea green>}
---
------------------------------------------------------

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Ro, Rome, Romi, Mo
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
100% Spanish <both>
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
Allergic to Cats
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Barcelona, Spain
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Barcelona, Spain
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
Spanish accent
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
@Prince Shattered Charming
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Maria Alessandra Perez - mother, 49
Alejandro Antony Perez - father, 51
Emilio Ferdinand Perez - brother, 21
...and a lot of extended family I'm not going into simple because they're not in the rp ^^
Pᴇᴛs
Dude ▸ 5.5yrs ▸ Male ▸ English Bulldog
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
fluent in spanish, portuguese and english

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Courteous, witty, ambitious, very curious, can be rash, impulsive, nurturing, trusting, brave, honest, very loyal, affectionate, can be flirty but not overly so,sympathetic, optimistic, observant, logical, extroverted, very outgoing and friendly, focuses easily, not afraid to dream and dream big.
Lɪᴋᴇs
designing websites, old sailing ships, building model ships, navigation, swimming, surfing, the open sea, fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing, any sport involving water, soccer, running, children, animals, watching movies, music, mma
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
writing, clowns, american football, hockey, tennis, most cheeses, heights
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
surfing, swimming, anything that involves water really, soccer, building model ships
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
surfing, boogie boarding, water skiing, soccer, making friends
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
kayaking/canoeing, fishing, being impulsive and rash
Fᴇᴀʀs
being alone forever, not living on a coast, not being able to be around open bodies of water
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
deep, pacific ocean blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
spanish-style seafood tagliatelle
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Latin
Artist:: Enrique Iglesias
Song:: Hero & Heartbeat
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Dolphin
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
very light, pale silver blue
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
short, dark brown hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale to average
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'0.25"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
183lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
Muscular, Athletic, Tall
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
None
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
None
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Emilio Ferdinand Perez, #0C8587, solid, 25, Courier New]
[bg=#280e4d]
tumblr_nrhrkpV5Qv1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

{Male 21 <Aug.3> unemployed college student third year in university to become a pilot Catholic Straight Intex Aqua Y2 Pro Back home he has a 2010 Volvo XC90 but he rents a 2009 Harley Davidson Iron 883 #0C8587 <pacific ocean blue> #280e4d <purple> #3366ff <royal blue>}

✎ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ☑
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
Milo
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
100% Spanish <both>
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
None
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Barcelona, Spain
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Barcelona, Spain
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
Spanish accent
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
@Scorpio Queen
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
See Romeo
Pᴇᴛs
Dudet ▸ 5.5yrs ▸ Female ▸ English Bulldog
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Fluent in spanish, portuguese and English

✎ Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ ☑
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
laid back, friendly, flirty, daredevil, acts before he thinks, disregards consequences, tneds to break rules both on purpose and by accident.
Lɪᴋᴇs
surfing, anything involving the water, dogs, bulldogs, parties, having fun, taking risks, storms, travelling
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
rules, consequences, school
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
surfing, kayaking, swimming, going for walks with Dudet, windsurfing
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
surfing, swimming, stayin focused, not being afraid of many things
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
school, following the rules
Fᴇᴀʀs
not succeeding, not being able to follow his dreams, living inland for the rest of his life
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Pacific Ocean Blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Spanish rice stuffed peppers
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Latin
Artist:: Ekhymosis
Song:: Solo
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Bulldog
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
WIP/RP

✎ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☑
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
dark green
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
longish shaggy black hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'4"
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
191Lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
muscular, Athletic, Tall
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
None
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
This on his back, This on his right forearm, This on his left calf and This on his left ribcage and chest.
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Can add 2 more males and 2 more females just ask

Trish Wellington
Kill-For-Me-katie-cassidy.jpg
{Female° 21 October 10th° Secretary for a Law firm °Going for bachelor's degree°Straight °
Galaxy s6°drives a camaro°}
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
none
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Scottish
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
none
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Glasgow,Scotland
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Belfast, Ireland
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
Scottish
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Emillio @~Happily.Ever.After~
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Father Alex Wellington 54 alive
Mother Alana Wellington 50 alive
to play siblings please ask
Pᴇᴛs
Shadow 1 years old wolf hound
Sage 3 years old draft horse
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Sarcastic
Charming
loyal
brave
ambitious
charming
Smart
witty
slight temper
Lɪᴋᴇs
Reading
writing
learning
watching others
swimming
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Rude people
To much warmth
Comedy movies
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Reading
swimming
riding horses
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Reading
memorizing things
can speak 7 different languages
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Pride
her pets
Fᴇᴀʀs
Loose who she is
Loose her job
Asᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Try to become a lawyer
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Carrots and ranch
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Genre:: Alternative
Artist:: Three days grace
Song:: World so cold
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ ↜
Wolves
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rp
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Hazel
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
wavy long and dark brown
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
Pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'7
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
toned
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
ears only

Elthrial Mortelle
ice-queen-eyes.jpg
{Female ° 20 October 31st °Tattoo artist °Bachelors degree° none °Straight °Galaxy s 5 °Charger}
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
none
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Irish
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
none just pale and burns Easley
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Belfast, Ireland
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Boston, Massachusetts
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
Irish
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
open
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Andrea Lynn Mortelle Mother 49 alive
Aremeis Mortelle Father 52 alive
ask to be a sibling
Pᴇᴛs
Ringo 2 years old Tanuki
Slyly 1 years old Red tail fox
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Sarcastic
witty
loyal
caring
mysterious
dry humor
slight temper
focused
Lɪᴋᴇs
Reading
tattooing
music
swimming
working out
drawing
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Being looked down on
not enough light to draw
disloyalty
running
stupid questions
People not liking her work
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
drawing
working out
tattooing
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
drawing
tattooing
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Piercings
dark lit rooms
Fᴇᴀʀs
Loosing her job
some bugs
being murdered ( watches to many Horror films)
Asᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
To be a top notch tattoo artist
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Red
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
Stew from back home
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Artist:: Flogging Molly
Song:: Devil's Dance floor
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Albino Python
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
RP
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
blue
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Long white hair and straight
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'7 1/2
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
toned but not built
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
ears, nose, tongue, bellybutton and lips pierced. Tattoos all over she is a tattoo artist

Shane Collins
185903-800w.jpg
{Male♧ 17 November 17♧ Part time Model♧12th Grade in High school♧ none♧ Straight♧ Galaxy s6♧ Mazda sports car}
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
none
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Russian
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
none
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
St.Petersburg, Russia
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Oxford, Maryland
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
Russian
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Melody @~Happily.Ever.After~
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Alexander Collins Father 54
Laylonie Collins Mother 50
ask to be sibling
Pᴇᴛs
Mushoo 1 years old Maine coon Cat
Lily 2 years old Racoon
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
witty
charming
cocky
Sarcastic
Smart
funny
never serious
Lɪᴋᴇs
Running
working out
modeling
hanging out
watching Horror Films
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Stupid questions
asked to see his abs
asked to see his modeling pictures
not working out
being followed around for his looks and charm
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
Reading
studying
modeling
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
Modeling
working out
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
His pride
small temper
his looks
Fᴇᴀʀs
Loosing his job
not making it
Asᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Be a actor or well known model
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Green
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
pasta with white sauce
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Artist:: Panic at the Disco
Song:: I write sins not Tragedies
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Siberian tiger
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
RP
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Green
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Short Blonde and spiked from gel
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
6'1
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
toned and slightly built
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
tattoo on his shoulder

Damien Stark
download.jpg
{Male ♤21 December 7th♤ Model/ Singer♤Associates degree in college♤none♤Straight♤ Galaxy s 6♤ Camaro}
Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs
None
Eᴛʜɴɪᴄ Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Irish-American
Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Aɪʟᴍᴇɴᴛs
none
Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Manchester, NewYork
Mᴏsᴛ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ-ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Los Angeles, California
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ/Dɪᴀʟᴇᴄᴛ
New York/ Irish
Sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Alissa @~Happily.Ever.After~
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Dallas stark Father 54 alive
Elana stark Mother 49 alive
ask to be sibling
Pᴇᴛs
Scales 1 year old Albino Boa
Rogue 1 year old Rottweiler
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
None
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Oᴜᴛ
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
witty
charming
Sarcastic
Daring
loyal
Funny
slight temper
ambitious
Lɪᴋᴇs
Reading
singing
working out
acting
writing lyrics
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
Being disturbed
people not listening to him
disloyalty
fake people
annoying people
annoying questions
Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs
singing
acting
working out
Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs
guitar
singing
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs
Pride
looks
small temper
Fᴇᴀʀs
Loosing his job
loosing his girl
Asᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Be a big known name
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
Blue
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ
anything he isn't picky
Mᴜsɪᴄ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs
Artist:: Flogging Molly
Song:: Salty Dogs
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
Lion
Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
RP
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ
blue
Hᴀɪʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Short brown hair
Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ
pale
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ
5'11
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ
toned and slightly built
Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs
none
Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs
Tattoos all over
Left-side of his neck: Mary Magdalene
Right hand index finger: AÉQUITAS, the Latin word for justice.Chest, left-hand side, over heart: 'Noah', in cursive.Right forearm: Celtic CrossBack: Christ's feet on the cross.Left thigh: A shield knot.

Last edited:
Note: No one but me and Happily.Ever.After are allowed to post in this thread till further notice. Its still a work in progress

@Scorpio Queen I've finished my characters, whenever you're done let me know so we can open it for everyone ^^

working on them dear will do

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Finally done the small tweaks here and their like pictures of family, pets, cars, and cell phones etc.

yayayay ... as soon as I get my family life post finished I'll update the front, tag everyone and open this thing!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I guess I'll reserve Joseph but I would have like someone over 18 oh well kinda bummed that scorp got the only adult male

@Kitsune @Brea
@Shayla @Thexif
@Gorgeous♠Chaos @Princess Poisoned Rose
@Prince Shattered Charming @wolfs rain <I noticed you were the one who posted before, tagged you in case you were still interested>

I think that was everyone who commented/ voted on the interest thread or seemed like they would be interested that I could think of.
Happily I have to reserve your boy Romeo (was going to make a girl named Juliet... before I saw Romeo, but now they have to be together lol, let's just not have the death scene lol.) Making 6 chars I think, will have up hopefully before end of week^^.

I guess I'll reserve Joseph but I would have like someone over 18 oh well kinda bummed that scorp got the only adult male
I can raise their age and/or bring in one of my other guys if you'd like

Happily I have to reserve your boy Romeo (was going to make a girl named Juliet... before I saw Romeo, but now they have to be together lol, let's just not have the death scene lol.) Making 6 chars I think, will have up hopefully before end of week^^.
yayayaay will do ... and yeah, maybe ixnay on the death-ae

• Love
Reactions: Justin
sweet all pictures are in whew

I would like him to be atleast 18 buts it's fine I'll find a way around for my character

Ok sounds good I'll have everything up tomorrow

I'm going to pass. Sorry. I hope you guys have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.