Suggested New Welcome Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pff, you wanna see it? Get your own ticket and sleep on the ground!
*Sigh* Get me a collection basket, some poor sucker enlightened individual here will pay for this.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Reactions: Snakey
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Only a little? Try harder, pleb. I projectile vomited the entire contents of my stomach and got a respectable distance of 7 feet 3 inches. Get on my level.

I think this would work as an April fools joke. xD

3DfY8PB.gif

Reactions: Minibit and Fluffy
Someone summoned me by mentioning Sweden and I approve of this very well edited picture, my viking heritage feels very provoked by this masterpiece and now I must plunder it.

10/1

I'm wondering:

I know I'm Saber, Batman is Raz, you're the Master, Diana is the Owl, and Brovo the Ferret.

Who's the bunny?

Who's the bunny?
The symbol of Iwaku (in the upper left corner of the website) is a bunny. As for why he chose a stripper bunny, it's probably because he didn't notice it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
One more thing:

I was trying to show my teacher an image on my phone, and I saved this to my phone. I was scrolling through images trying to find the one I wanted, and She saw this.

I don't think she'll look at me the same again...

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
As for why he chose a stripper bunny, it's probably because he didn't notice it.
No I did.

But with the Blowjob giving Bunny Logo + The Butt Shaking Bunny we had lately I figured it was appropriate.

So a ferret had sex with an owl and created that weird-ass creature? Gross. No.

It should be a wolfbird instead. That's what @Diana is into. ;p

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Diana
So a ferret had sex with an owl and created that weird-ass creature? Gross. No.

It should be a wolfbird instead. That's what @Diana is into. ;p
Don't worry, I'm just as perplexed as well. There would be no evolutionary benefit to cross-breeding them. Ferrets are better as ferrets and owls are better as owls. :ferret:

• Thank You
Reactions: Fluffy
No. It's what @redblood calls me.
But where's the horse!? ;A;

Don't worry, I'm just as perplexed as well. There would be no evolutionary benefit to cross-breeding them. Ferrets are better as ferrets and owls are better as owls. :ferret:
It's like the Bulldog. Genetic benefits be dammned, we shall make something magnificent and beautiful!

But where's the horse!? ;A;

!

He has a horsehead instead of a human head. That's why he doesn't show his head on his avatar or other pics! IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION!

He has a horsehead instead of a human head. That's why he doesn't show his head on his avatar or other pics! IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION!
THIS... THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.