LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
I Propose that whatever intro page we have for new members sports this image. :3

qjiq4.jpg

People will start to think this place is for crazies if you put that up.

Oh wait.

For obvious reasons, NO!
Go back to bed Gwazi! I won't babysit you if you're awake ]:<

Reactions: PuZz
What I mean is that I will lock you up in a cafe instead of babysitting you!
You mean with all the food?
Are you feeling ok? You're being nice...

But it's so accurate of the site! ;A;

And there's a Ferret Owl!
Isn't it just magnificent?
It's only accurate for the general chat, not for the site. Just cause you hang only in here all day doesn't mean everyone else does :9

It's only accurate for the general chat, not for the site. Just cause you hang only in here all day doesn't mean everyone else does :9
But it's most collected community we got. :P
If we had to focus it on the RP part we'd be mish-mashing a hundred different and isolated stories and environments.

(Note: I'm not legitimately trying to push this... But I do find it funny legitimate answers are being given to such a meme. XD)
With the help of my unlimited God like power!
WHERE. IS. YOUR. CHURCH!?

But it's most collected community we got. :P
If we had to focus it on the RP part we'd be mish-mashing a hundred different and isolated stories and environments.

(Note: I'm not legitimately trying to push this... But I do find it funny legitimate answers are being given to such a meme. XD)

Exactly, since we are a roleplaying site, roleplaying should be the focus on these kinds of things, but since we are a diverse roleplaying site and doesn't just do one genre, doing something like this would be really hard, and focusing on a section which has nothing to do with the site as a whole is weird. :p (And I know you weren't serious, I just like bitching against you cause I'm your babysitter :D. GO BACK TO BED!)

WHERE. IS. YOUR. CHURCH!?
IN SWEDEN! Duh!

Plus, I dun want Gwazi's dumb avatar face on a meme to be the first thing poor members see. O______O

Exactly, since we are a roleplaying site, roleplaying should be the focus on these kinds of things, but since we are a diverse roleplaying site and doesn't just do one genre, doing something like this would be really hard, and focusing on a section which has nothing to do with the site as a whole is weird. :p (And I know you weren't serious, I just like bitching against you cause I'm your babysitter :D. GO BACK TO BED!)
But what about Morale?
What inspires morale/activity more than a Ferret Owl, A Bunny Stripper, Batman yelling "Racks!", Saber and a Holy Sun Bro General? :P
IN SWEDEN! Duh!
O_O I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS CHURCH YET! I DECLARE IT A COMMUNITY OF HERETICS!
Plus, I dun want Gwazi's dumb avatar face on a meme to be the first thing poor members see. O______O
tumblr_lofa7vOQUR1qbyveqo5_r1_500.gif

^You do know it's the Master I use as the base of my Avatar right? :P

But what about Morale?
What inspires morale/activity more than a Ferret Owl, A Bunny Stripper, Batman yelling "Racks!", Saber and a Holy Sun Bro General? :P
We don't need morale ]:

O_O I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS CHURCH YET! I DECLARE IT A COMMUNITY OF HERETICS!
VISIT SWEDEN AND SEE FOR YA SELF!

I think everyone agrees with this :D

That's what a Slave Owner would say... ;A;

Tempting... Get me a plane ticket +lodging and it's a deal! :P
Pff, you wanna see it? Get your own ticket and sleep on the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.