Suggest lewd things for drunk idiots to read and laugh at (NSFW CONTENT WARNING)

Jorick

Magnificent Bastard
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
In case anyone is out there who hasn't seen all the threads and such related to it, Iwaku had a fundraiser back in February. It was very successful, ending up with over $3000 USD raised. There were rewards offered at various milestones, and one of them was that I would gather a few staff members, some of us would get drunk and read smut suggested by the community, and a recording of it would be posted for your amusement.

And it's already done and posted. Go listen to the horror!

It took a while, but I finally went out and bought booze, so now it's go time. The drunk reading night will happen likely next weekend, and the recording will be posted up soon thereafter. The participants are tentatively already decided on (check this post for that info). To make this thing happen, I need suggestions from you guys for things to read. I'll enlist the assistance of whoever else I grab to drink and read these things with to decide which ones we use, with selections made for what we think will be the most amusing for the recording.

Here are a few guidelines to help explain what works best for this sort of thing.

1. First off, throw all links and such in spoilers with the name NSFW. The thread title has a warning, but gotta follow them site rules, NSFW stuff outside of the star forum needs a warning spoiler.

2. Suggestions can be from any site. Fanfic and other works posted in public by a single author are okay, they posted it to the public so it's up for grabs for our shenanigans. Don't suggest roleplays or anything else not available to the public (meaning can be seen without logging in to a website) unless you have the express permission of all involved for it to be read, and probably mocked, by drunk assholes!

3. Shorter is better. Long things with many chapters, and long-term roleplays, just drag on and on and on when you're reading them out loud. I want to be able to get through at least a handful of different things in the course of a couple hours, so short things will be preferred! Specific sections of longer works can be suggested though.

4. Related to the above, the quicker things get down to the smut, the better! We're not looking for character development here, we're looking for raunchy shit to read for funsies. Taking forever to get to the good parts is just going to suck for us to read, and for you to listen to.

5. Things with multiple characters that speak will be preferred. Usually with these drunk readings we make different people read for different characters (and I often am pushed into reading female characters, so keep that in mind if you want to make me read embarrassing and terrible things). Just two characters is perfectly fine, but having only one with speaking parts is generally lame.

6. Keep the content of the suggestions LEGAL. You can go crazy with kinks and such, because sometimes heinous shit is absolutely fun to read, and everything from bondage to straight up murder is fine and legal. However, do NOT suggest anything with underage or ambiguously aged maybe-legal-maybe-not characters. Not only would posting it violate site rules, but we're not gonna read it because fuck that.

That covers everything, I think. Bring on those suggestions. 8D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pahn
The hunt begins >8D

And we already have a tentative group lined up. That was quick.

Currently those who are likely to be present are:
Me
@Pahndora's Box
@Turtle of the Tired
@rissa
and @firejay1 as our token sober and non-reading person to keep some possible level of sanity in the place

There may be changes if things up come, and we might sneak another person in there, but we shall see! Feel free to suggest who you would like to hear read for certain characters in whatever you suggest. 8D

Reactions: Pahndemic
I am also probably going to be there for the freaked out commentary. If you hear, "AGH! EW! GYAAA! OH MY GOSH." (in a high-pitched female voice) 95% of that will probably be me. I'm looking forward to this. *rubs hands together.

• Love
The only suggestion I got is to read the two smut pairings that you put up that we have been suggesting. Otherwise, *shrugs* I don't read much bad stuff that would work for you.

I shall listen in like a creepy stalker

I'm pretty hyped for this.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn and rissa
There's always
My Immortal

I have come baring Soap opera smut for you guys.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12456838/1/Date-Night

Have some disturbing smut shit that got reposted everywhere and shared between friends just to traumatise each other.

She wants the B (Google it yourself)

REMINDER TO A FUTURE DRUNK JORICK:

jdBpDC2.png

I warned you. I warned you all.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa and Pahn
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Last edited:
I added two more to my post

Reactions: Pahndemic
All the painfully awkward sections of Twilight. Make us suffer. Make everyone suffer.

We deserve it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa