Sucker Punch-inspired RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I'm kinda gunning for the Dance Instructor role...if there would be one. If not, I can make a lovely little dancer here.

Congrats to @Vaniteux for getting GM. Don't let us down.

Reactions: Mollisol
To be honest, I'm kinda gunning for the Dance Instructor role...if there would be one. If not, I can make a lovely little dancer here.

Congrats to @Vaniteux for getting GM. Don't let us down.
Why not. She is an amazing part of the rp^^.

Thanks... no pressure there XD.

Alright finishing posting for working on OOC.

I would either want the Oscar Issac role, using him or another as an actual fc. Or a dancer myself.

I would either want the Oscar Issac role, using him or another as an actual fc. Or a dancer myself.
I'm going to play the Main Villain which was Blue Jones, Oscar Issac role. You could still use the dude fc (since using someone else) as a client or something else but yeah Leu XD. That and making a dancer, maybe. Or I'll just play the Main Villain since that would be funner for me.

You bitch XD. I'll take a dancer then. I got the perfect fc for that anyways

• Love
Reactions: Mollisol and Justin
Yesterday was my birthday so wasn't really one at all. Today and tomorrow I worked and work but working on ooc (doing bb codes so yeah XD) but will get ooc up and su up saturday night/sunday^^.

I'm sorry guys. I can't really get my mind together. I don't know if I can be the GM of this. I really wanted to but it's just not working. I would love to still do the rp but I just can't gm this like I thought. I am ready to GM an rp but I guess I need a rp that I created from just my mind, not based off something for the first rp I GM. Sorry but @Enigma could do it right?

I just really feel bad but rather tell you now before the thread dies because of me.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Is this still happening?

My wifi been out for past week. Won't be on till friday most likely. So no char from me until then.

You came to the Swann House running away from something - your parents, your boyfriend, a life you couldn't live. Or you were looking for something you never found. But you made it here, to this home for runaways. They took you into this full-roomed place, saturated with color. And you learned there was no way out.

No, you learned what the Swann House really was: a brothel, a den of devils for you to to dance for. Literally. Within its walls, your only sustenance was food, water, clothes and makeup. You never saw any of the money - perhaps this place was a front for some shady business. No patron would take you away, and the house killed anyone who stopped bringing in money. The only people on your side were the other dancers. You drifted between reality and fantasy. And you resolved to leave this place.

This RP is inspired heavily by the film Sucker Punch - brought to an unforgiving place by tragic circumstance, characters band together to make an escape, drifting from a harsh reality into action-fantasy reveries as they collect the items needed to get out. The major difference is the setting (a shelter for runaways rather than a mental ward, modern times, and the brothel being a reality). Expect a gritty tone that shifts to badass action and back again.

There is a catch to this: I am looking for someone to GM this.

I have time, and obviously I'm into the idea; I just would rather not run it. I would like to be a player. I am willing to GM it if nobody else wants to. However, it would be ideal for me if someone else offered to control NPCs, run the plot, accept characters, and otherwise take up the mantle of GM. I would of course give the creative freedom to modify the tags and information above, as long as you could still call it a "Sucker Punch-inspired RP". Whoever wants to GM it would be free to "make it their own".

Regardless of who GMs it, is anyone interested in this idea?

EDIT: my intent for this was to get 4-6 players, plus a GM who can decide if they want to play a dancer or not.

OMG just when I about gave up on this being a possible thing to happen lol

I'm not sure what all has been discussed since I just found this today. But I have skimmed to know that others are interested and some roles have been mentioned as well.

But anyways. If there is a sign-up thread already I would love to sign up. If not or someone needs help with ideas to add of if we are just following the movie I can help with that. My friends get tired of me talking about the movie so yeah. So I could probably help with ideas for an original creation but with similar Sucker Punch feels.

Rocket is my favorite if anyone wants to know.

Now I just need to find a 12 Monkeys RP next of even a lasting Teen Titans RP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG just when I about gave up on this being a possible thing to happen lol

I'm not sure what all has been discussed since I just found this today. But I have skimmed to know that others are interested and some roles have been mentioned as well.

But anyways. If there is a sign-up thread already I would love to sign up. If not or someone needs help with ideas to add of if we are just following the movie I can help with that. My friends get tired of me talking about the movie so yeah. So I could probably help with ideas for an original creation but with similar Sucker Punch feels.

Rocket is my favorite if anyone wants to know.

Now I just need to find a 12 Monkeys RP next of even a lasting Teen Titans RP :)
This is the sign-up thread :D it's great to know you're interested!

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.