Such is an odd living...

He almost dropped his jaw, at the sight of Krystal. Though she wasn't actually topless, Rich didn't care. His confidence died a little, when she said that. It died mostly because he she knew she was staring, and pretty much shutting the door on him.

"I wouldn't want you to either. We just met, after all." He barely mustered out, turning around.

After a moment of silence, he sighed.

"You put it on like a bandaid. The side with the printed words, should be facing away from you."

She nodded and stuck it on her chest. Krystal looked at Richard once more.

"...What am I supposed to feel?"

She gently placed her hand on her chest. It was like a cooling sensation which left her quite speechless.

Richard glances over to see a good sign.

"Your cuts are gone!" He declared

His hands kept her still as cuts didn't even leave scars. The smiles couldn't have been bigger. Getting a mirror, he angles it so Krystal can turn and see it.

Krystal's eyes widened in awe. No mark was left! She leaped and hugged Rich.

"Thank you~ It's like a miracle, no?"

Rich squeezed her, in a happy bear hug. Upon letting Kryatal goe, the packet fell off her chest. It gave him an excuse for a last quick peek, before picking it up.

"I am happy to help. It was a well timed miracle, indeed."

He goes over to the trash and drops it in.

"Good thing it falls off, tearing it off might have really stung."

"Haha like a bandaid or worse?"

Krystal walked over to put her shirt back on. Just as it was put on her, a heavy knock echoed across the room. She looked at Rich with a confused look.

"Did you call anyone to come over?"

The knock sounded once more.

His look of happy went to sad in a matter of nanoseconds. He slowly shook his head. Rich tried to look out the little window but it was too dark to see. This was not bodeing well for them. Words ceased as it would be bad for them to know who were in the little apartment. Grabbing a gun, he quickly opened the door.

"You.." He whispered, pointing the gun.

Outside the door stood a tall and rather buff man in a raven black suit. He reeked of smoke from the thick cigar in his mouth. The man's laughter bellowed out.

"So glad you remember me. Ya know, you shouldn't make my job even more complicated."

His cold eyes scanned the room and laid his eyes on Krystal. Her knees shook like never before as his stare got to her.

"Say, wasn't it a law not to have monsters ​as pets?"

Rich cocked the gun, and took the safety off. This was not to time to be in-vigilant. The man's tone had irritated him.

"It would be true if there were monsters. Besides..it's illiegal to smoke in the complex. So, it looks like you are in the wrong."

He stepped just out of reach, to be safe.

"What do you want?"

He smirked and allowed himself into the apartment.

"Well first of all, my first goal was to retrieve my...experiment. You have a problem with that?"

The man stomped toward Krystal and picked her up by her shirt collar.

"Maybe next time I should force a collar on her?"

Rich quickly pointed the gun at the man. Upon pulling the trigger, the bullet claimed the cigar. The man was speechless.

"Yeah...I have a BIG problem with that. Now, if you don't mind, put the nice woman down. The next one will be sent on an adventure through your cerebrum. This is a terrible time for you."