Succubus +U

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now now..." A voice suddenly spoke up from down the hall. Xerno walked down the hall and up to the gathering o people with his hands behind his head before he halted and picked up an eraser from the floor. "Let's leave them alone in their rough housing." He said as he put the eraser in his palm and closed his fist around it.

Xerno eyed the everyone present cautiously and subtly released his Fool Arcana for his Magician one. "And besides it'll be their fault if they get caught or become late." He added as he reeled his fist back and chucked the eraser into the nearest bin. "Plus we have other things to worry about..." He said as he leaned against the wall, took out a packet of crackers and started eating them while watching the confrontation.

Being on the school's roof was not helping him, he could not hear anything that was happening inside the school, rising from the ground, grabbing his things and cleaning his clothes that was a little dirty from the ground, he opened the door to the stairs, following them, he stopped by the floor were some guys where fighting or something, he didn't cared about that but he needed to do something, there was a lot of peoples in that hall, he sat on the stair and not minding anything, he just waited there for something to really happen.

As Megumi departed him, he too stepped towards the school, albeit at his leisure. He looked about on his way, ensuring that no deliquients weren't up to no good. However, as always, there was a bout going on. However, just as he pushed his glasses up his nose with his middle finger, his eyes were closed so the incoming back of one of the delinquents hands careened into the Student Body President's face, knocking his glasses away allowing the slide on the floor to Jin's feet.

A calmness ensued upon him, his dark hair then covering his eyes to ominous effect. More menacing was the aura he was giving off. It would be as though his entire demeanor had altered. And indeed it had. Immediately he grabbed the boy who had inadvertently struck him, turned him and in doing so gripped his shoulders before he gave the boy a brain rattling headbutt. The other student swung his bokken at Makoto who evaded by side stepping letting the boy's momentum
carry him through. Taking control of the bokken, which in turn, spun the student around; he was met with Makoto's foot blaring into his abdomen from a mid-level roundhouse kick which made him relinquish his hold on the weapon before his body took flight.

He gripped the wooden sword backwards as he walked towards the final student who'd been involved with the fighting. He had a crowbar. That was strictly against school regulations, as the barbed bat. The boy rushed him, but a quick thrust to the diaphragm and the breath was knocked clear out of him. A second strike came to the backs of his wrists effectively ending the all out brawl. He pointed the tip towards the students face.

"Everyone. Get to your class rooms--Now." He commanded authoritatively."

tumblr_lv3snnGuMV1ql1xuxo1_500_large.jpg

Azrael sighed,"What didn't you get about you're causing to much noise? You won't be the ones causing more damage...which is why you should leave while you can."He said as he watched one of the males charging toward him.Upon hearing the kid speak he smiled,"Don't worry I'm not here to help.I just want them to stop making so much noise.He says calmly.Just as he was preparing to face off with the male who was charging him another male had stepped in his path.He looked at the male somewhat surprised that he was trying to break things up,"It's great that you don't want us fighting but I'm just trying to shut them up.It will only take me a few seconds to restore the quiet around here."He says then side steps the male.

He pauses upon hearing Xerno speak,"I just want to stop it now before it gets to loud.That's all.So relax."He says with a smile.By the time he was about to deal with the male he noticed that the class President had shown up.In no time he made quick work of the delinquents and sent the few that could still walk limping off.He looked at Makoto,"I'm glad that you showed up when you did,because I was about to cut loose on them."He says then lightly chuckles before turning and beginning to walk toward his class.As he walks past Rin he smirks at her,"I'll see you later beautiful."He says then walks into class.

tAG_119162.jpg

With the commotion in the hall finally dealt with thanks to the class president Makoto Rin watched as students began to walk to class.She even noticed that just as Azrael passed her that he called her beautiful again after saying that he'd see her later.She remained silent then followed him into class and sat in her seat in the second row by the window.While waiting for class to begin Rin thought back to how Azrael had smiled at her and what he had said.Which she had simply nodded in response to.What she couldn't seem to stop thinking about was how he had complemented her,"In fact...I think you're beautiful and you seem very interesting to me.I'd like to get to know you Rin."Then there was the flirting tone of voice that he had used which caused her to slightly blush a little upon thinking back to it.At first she wasn't sure if he was actually flirting or joking around but when the way he had winked at her confirmed it.Azrael was without a doubt flirting with her.

She had to admit that his behavior while talking to her in hall and while speaking to the other students made her curious.What kind of guy was he really and why was he of all guys able to even but if a little get to her?Part of her had wanted to see what he was going to do to the delinquents but getting to see Makoto handle them was still very interesting.In fact she was glad that she had gotten to see it and she had no idea that he was so skilled at fighting because at first glance he didn't look like the type.Maybe there was more than what she thought to many of the students attending this school and if so she looked forward to finding out.

Last edited:
Xerno finished eating his biscuits with a smile. He had switched to Magician to find out whether there would be anyone using magic around him and he was happy that he found none. "Mmhmm..." Xerno muttered as he straightened himself from his wall leaning. "Yeah, sure, I'm going to buy that." He muttered absentmindedly as he watched the president pull the plug on his source of entertainment. Unneeded violence was always very amusing.

"Alright alright prez, to class it is." Xerno said before looking at the gathered crowd. "Move along, nothing to see here!' He addressed them as he went to class, but not before giving the president a few pats. "Good job prez."

[fieldbox= Jin, orange] Jin sighed out, half-relieved, and half-worried. At least that was taken care of now, however, he didn't exactly had a guarantee that Makoto wouldn't think he was involved. He didn't exactly have a amazing track record. He'd just rely on the lack of really stiff evidence to mark him as having been seriously involved. He'd just slip quietly out and everything would be fine... At least in his mind. "Yeah... I'll just be going..." He turned off, starting to walk away, throwing his bag over a shoulder, starting to stride off down the hall.

He did his best to ignore the remaining delinquents in the hall, giving a two fingered wave/salute towards the androgynous one who was one of the original fighters, "Stay safe Kouji," It was still probably better than getting scolded by the class president. Whatever punishment class was, it couldn't be as bed as being lectured just for having been in the wrong place at the wrong time. His thoughts started to drift to if he did last night's homework, trying to search through his memories of last night for the time when he was doing his homework. He was having a hard time remembering it though, before mentally shrugging it off, thinking he could just do it in class beforehand, it couldn't be that much.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Megumi, pink]
Megumi had been walking towards her seat before the loud noise outside of the classroom drew her attention. The brunette froze then leaned her head cautiously back outside of the door, to witness the tail end of the confrontation. Sure enough, she spotted Makoto breaking it up and sending everyone off to class. To her eyes, it was obvious his glasses had fallen off and she began to scan the floor automatically before she spotted them at another third years feet. For a moment, the second year debated darting out to hand the older boy his glasses. As everyone vacated the scene, the second year did just that, not paying any heed to the teacher's objection. Like anyone really paid that much attention to the teachers in the school. Megumi dodged around some of the stragglers, trying not to get in anyone's way before she scooped up the lenses into the safety of her hands.

"I think you dropped these." She teased just a bit, stepping over one of the kids on the floor as she approached him. She called out while she was a ways away from him, she'd learned quick not to take him by surprise when his glasses were off. Her fingers tapped on his shoulder before she pushed his glasses back into his hands. "You should probably get to class soon to, the teacher was already in mine." She told him, eyes scanning over his face really quickly before she reached up and let her fingers brush over the bruising. The girl closed her eyes and her fingertips crackled a pale pink then began to glow softly then the bruising on his cheek began to heal at her touch. "Be careful!" She grumbled at him as she felt the pull of energy leaving her fingertips, it still felt odd to her. But she was glad she could heal at least little hurts. One day, she hoped to be able to heal even big injuries.
[/fieldbox]

When the fight was starting to get good, the class president Makoto ended the fight and commanded to everyone get to their classrooms, Hiroshi wasn't wanting to waste his energy getting out of the stairs and he was not a fan of following orders, seeing everybody going to their classes and some going closer to Makoto to thank him or something, he thought "No, thanks, I'm good in here and the only thing that would take me from here would be the first bell." with an yawn, he waited there looking to the guy who tried to help the class president saying that there was nothing to see there but clearly that some were wanting to know what happened with the guys or the little one their were fighting.

"Isn't it humanity amazing, not even lunch yet and there's already a fight." Xerno said as he chuckled and walked to the stairs. The crowd parted to his weird enthusiasm. He stopped by the stairs and looked at the boy who seemed to be watching him. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked him as he quickly patted his face.

Still looking at the guy's face, he said with an bored look in his own face "No" then he examined the guy, he never had saw him around the school, of course it was because he almost never really tried to know who was the others in the school, looking back at his face, he asked rising an eyebrow still with his bored face "Who are you?" he didn't want to waste his energy with an good conversation but somehow he knew if he was going to speak with that guy he was going to waste his energy a little more.

"Ah, name's Xerno, Xerno Valcier." He gave a mock bow. He pulled out his tarot cards and shuffled them for a good bit before speaking again. "Glad that there isn't something on my face, shall I tell your future?" He said as he set the deck down. "Remove two random cards from the deck, don't look at it, just remove." He said to him. "What's your name by the way?"

Looking at the tarot cards, he thought it was good to waste a little time with something than being bored and sat on the school's stairs "Tarot cards... Interesting..." he said grabbing two cards like he commanded, removing one close to his left hand and other from the middle, he looked at him waiting for something and said "I'm Hiroshi Miyamoto, nice to meet you Xerno Valcier."

Xerno took the cards and looked at them. "Huh...Devil and Temperance." He said as he looked at the tarots. "That's very...interesting..." He added as he put the cards back. As he was returning the cards the Devil card started to glow dimly. "Uh oh...I gotta run..." He said as he rushed past Hiroshi and into the roof. Once there a bright light engulfed him before it left a demon girl with shredded clothingl at his place. "Aww man..." She said. "Of all the times for you to act up..."

Waiting for what he was going to say about his future, the devil card started to glow, he thought it was because of being an half-demon but Xerno just ran saying he had to go somewhere, Hiroshi just looked at him with an raised eyebrow, following him with his eyes and remembering that he didn't said his future, with an sigh, he walked to the roof, when he was going to open the door to the roof, he saw an strange glow from the other side, waiting for it to end, he opened and entered "Hey Xerno, you forget to say about my future dude..." walking close to what he thought that was Xerno who was with his clothes shredded by something, he asked "I saw an light and... your clothes are shredded... Are you fine dude?"

"Uhh...I can explain?" She said as she shied away from him. "Scratch that, I can't explain..." She amended as she covered the spots that were revealed by the torn clothing. The demon girl Xerno blushed and looked away.

tumblr_lv3snnGuMV1ql1xuxo1_500_large.jpg

Once Azrael was in class he walked to his seat in the middle of the class and sat down thinking about Rin.He couldn't help but smirk while thinking back to how she had reacted to him when he spoke to her.He was sure that he wanted to talk to her again so that he could get to know her.When Rin walked into class Azrael watched her with a smirk still on his face,'I'm sure of it now...she's definitely unlike any girl I've ever met before.Maybe I'm wrong,but she doesn't smell like a human.I wonder what she is then.'He ponders to himself.Then Azrael looks around and looks a boy sitting to his right,"Hey,any idea where the teacher is?He's normally in class by now."He says.The boy looks at him and shrugs,"No idea.Maybe something came up and he's late or something."The boy says.

tAG_119162.jpg

Rin sat in her seat gazing out the window almost oblivious to the fact that she was being looked at by Azrael.She knew that someone was watching her because she could sense it but her mind was a thousand miles away.Her rested her chin on her left hand after propping up her arm,'I wonder...why today of all days did he choose to talk to me?Was it because he just happened to catch me looking at him?'She though to herself.Then she slyly glimpsed over at Azrael who was talking to the boy beside him.She wanted to hear what they were saying but couldn't,'That could be it but maybe his decision was based on the fact that he was alone at the time.He could've been waiting for the right moment to talk to me.'She thought then looked back out of the window again.

"Uhh...I can explain?" She said as she shied away from him. "Scratch that, I can't explain..." She amended as she covered the spots that were revealed by the torn clothing. The demon girl Xerno blushed and looked away.
"Oh... You are a girl now... interesting..." Hiroshi said as he saw Xerno as a girl, she was indeed pretty but something in there was wrong, she was a he a while ago but now he's a she? that's mind blowing but odd at the same time "She... He... Xerno must have some kind of power... I need to know how he... she... urgh... Xerno did it..." he thought as he tuned his back to her and with an sigh, he said "Don't need to blush, I didn't saw anything." crossing his arms and letting Xerno cover herself, he asked raising an eyebrow "You got an... interesting form, are you a type of shape-shifter or you have powers on the cards?" he was talking like she was in front of him.

(I thought I had replied and thought this died so I didn't saw this until now... or I had but forgot to post... Sorry but now, if this RP is revived, I want to continue.)

Status
Not open for further replies.