Succubus +U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello? I've been away but I'm back now.Is anyone still here?

Sorry but I think this died a long time ago...

Really? Maybe we can try to revive it? *Preps medical equipment to shock the thread in hopes of bringing it back.Runs to the IC Thread* Clear! *Shocks it one time* Come on...don't give up on me! Checks MRI and sees no change.* Clear! *Shocks thread again* Come back to me! Please!

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Equinox
OH GOD! *coughs and splutters* My chest! W-who are you? Where am I? Revived? By someone interested? I am indebted and shall gladly serve you in creating this plot elsewhere

(Yeah I'm up for it)

Reactions: Takumi
I did it! XD Um...I'm someone who isn't qualified to be using this kind of medical equipment,but don't tell anyone that. *Hides the equipment* As far as where we are...I have no idea. *Grins from ear to ear.* Okay. *Offers you my hand to help you to your feet*

(Really?! Awesome! XD I didn't think that would actually work.lol So are we going to the Succubus+U thread or what do you have in mind?)

*takes your hand* Onward! To victory! *some super cheesy weeaboo anime opening plays in the background as we simultaneously jump and freeze frame mid air*

(It's probs best to make a new one and post info here about the other thread with links and stuff)

*Caught off guard by you leaping up into the air since you took me with you and screams.* P-please put me down! I'm afraid of heights...

(Hmm...I guess so.Do we need the GM's permission?)

An angel afraid of heights? Weird... *looks at your back* Wait, aren't you an angel? But-I thought-You-What?! *confusion* Sorry, I just thought the miraculous revival by a being such as yourself with white hair and all... it just seemed to fit.

(Not really, the thread is long dead. I don't believe anyone would object and this sort of thing has happened before to me. The original poster just joined later. Just make another thread and title it whatever fits and then people can just copy paste their CSs over if they want)

I'm so sorry I dropped off the face of the earth. ( ; - ; )

An angel afraid of heights? Weird... *looks at your back* Wait, aren't you an angel? But-I thought-You-What?! *confusion* Sorry, I just thought the miraculous revival by a being such as yourself with white hair and all... it just seemed to fit.

(Not really, the thread is long dead. I don't believe anyone would object and this sort of thing has happened before to me. The original poster just joined later. Just make another thread and title it whatever fits and then people can just copy paste their CSs over if they want)

No...I'm not an angel.It's okay.So what are you?

(I would like to but I'm so tired lately.Also I have a sore throat now.Maybe later when things settle down for me.If anyone else wants to start it just let me know and I'll post when I can.)

Status
Not open for further replies.