Succubus +U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone assembled and ready for the school bell to ring?

images

Name: Damian Forsain

Grade: Third year

Species: Kechibi (けち火) - A human with the ability to turn into fire

Appearance: Damian stands at 6 foot, quite tall for his age. His purple hairnis quite long and hangs over his bright blue eyes at times. Damian is fairly muscular, but not exactly ripped. His chest has a few scars near his hearts.

Skills and Abilities: Damian main ability is to turn parts of his body into fire. This fire can be extinguished, leaving nothing, but will relight shortly. This tires him greatly and he prefers not to go through the hassle, especially in case of his full body. He can shoot fire which dissipates after a short times. Damian is fluent in Japanese and English, being dragged over to Japan at a young age with his family. He can play the piano at a fairly high level and listens to music almost constantly.

Known Weaponry: Damian doesn't really feel the need for a weapon. To keep his form on the down low he does carry a pocket flick knife

Personality: Damian is very relaxed the majority of the time. He prefers to listen and observe more than make noise. That being said, he can be a little hot-headed (hehe) and can get heated (hehe) about certain things. He gets especially fired up (hehe) when he sees a hot (hehe) girl. He's quite the flirt and can't really stop himself. That being said, he is loyal to those close to him doggedly.

History: Not much to say really. Damian moved here with his family when he was young from England. They settled in pretty well. Damian's accent still suprises some people.

Others: Might have the hots (hehe) for another third year

Is this thread still open?

if so here is my Cs

QrO0e1f.png

Name: Jack

Grade: third year

Species: Human

Appearance: Jack has pitch black hair that is mid length. He has miss-match eyes where his right eye is red and his left eye is blue. He doesn't have any tattoos, but he has a well built body due to training

Skills and Abilities: Hidden weapons: Jack as the skill to hide and conceal many weapons on his body and inside his clothing. It is very hard to find the weapons he hides and it is incredible how many he can carry. Knife skills: Jack can wield any knife he gets his hands on with exceptional skill. He can fight with many different size and shapes of knives and knows how to use them at close range or long distances. He can also use multiple knives at once. Fighting skills: Jack has trained in many fighting styles and knows how to hold his own in hand to hand combat. He is rather strong and quick because of this.

Known Weaponry: Hidden knives, largest recalled size of knife is a meat cleaver

Personality: Jack is not exactly normal, he seems to enjoy fighting a lot. His love for constant violence is kind of a problem and because of it he has little restraint in actual combat. But due to his father, Jack knows that he has to seal up his urge for violence. On the outside jack seems calm and coll headed. He doesn't bond with others much. But on the inside he only wants to fight, a constant bloodlust urging through his veins. Jack is also rather obedient and easy to manipulate.

History: His violent tendencies can't really be linked to anything. Other than his father being a SAS solider. Jacks father spends a large amount of time away from the family because of his job, meaning jack was normally around his mother a lot. It came as a big shock to her after she heard what he had done at his old school. His violence grew from that day until it was almost uncontrollably. But the moment Jacks father got home, he vowed to help his son. From that point he taught jack all the skills he knows, and disciplined him so he wouldn't get too violent on the streets. Eventually they moved to Japan because of Jacks actions and his fathers job.

Others: Loves raw meat

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I feel like this must be a really shitty school for normal kids to go to...XD

Shankings every day all day.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
You know, I feel like this must be a really shitty school for normal kids to go to...XD

Shankings every day all day.

Until they grab a bat and swing it real hard. REEEEAAAAL hard.

Well, it is late. After app analysis tomorrow, the bell can ring.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Equinox
Yeah... Uh... Wasn't this for a school environment?

• Love
Yeah... Uh... Wasn't this for a school environment?
Yeah, that's what I was wondering as well. XD I'm expecting the teachers to all be badass exorcists or war veterans or whatever now.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Silver
I intially wanted my character to be the only demonspawn then I thought, 'hey, why not let people play cyborg bancho dinosaurs? Why just me getting the cool stuff?'

And then poof.

Am I to late? I could say that my character arrived at school late with some crazy excuse. XD

Well, school has not begun yet...

Really? So I still have time?! XD

Yes.

I'm considering closing apps soon, so do be swifte.

Ok.I'll have it done in a flash.I already have a character in mind.I may make two. :) Be back soon.

tumblr_lv3snnGuMV1ql1xuxo1_500_large.jpg

Name: Lucarda Azrael. (I wanted to do something different.Instead of just spelling Dracula's name backwards as Alucard.I put the letter A at the end too. XD)

Grade: Third year

Species: Vampire/Human when he's trying to pass himself off as one.

Appearance: Azrael has soft,medium length coal black hair framing his angular face.A lock of his hair is on the middle of his forehead and resting on the right side of his nose.His hair is styled a little messy yet mostly in a neat way.Also when the light hits it just right it seems to have a faintly blue hue to it.His two-toned eyes are quite a unique trait for a human or a vampire to have.The right one is red and the left one is blue but he doesn't let it bother him any.He has pale porcelain skin which makes the black finger nail polish he wears stand out ever more.He is 5'6 tall with a slender body,lean muscles and a gorgeous smile.All together Azrael is any girls dream guy.

Skills and Abilities:

Supernatural speed and strength.Keen hearing and sense of smell along with sharp eyesight.His body automatically regenerates but he can somewhat control how fast it does.He can use telekinesis and telepathy.He's a very skilled violinist and cook.He is also skilled with a sword (or pretty much any blade.Like his switch blade) due to taking Kendo classes at his fathers request.

Known Weaponry: His long claw-like nails,his fangs and his favorite switch blade.

Personality: Azrael is mysterious,observant and quiet.To say that he is shy couldn't be further from the truth.He is bold but even when or if he's mad he still remains calculated.He likes to tease or pick on people but they're mainly the people he likes.He can be a sly and mischievous guy who has somewhat of a defiant side.If anyone ever crosses him they are shown his passive-aggressive side.He is still a great guy to befriend and although it's shocking he sometimes listens to reason.

History: Most of his families history is shrouded in mysteries and his family has always been very secretive.As a child he hardly ever saw his mother because his father was always dragging him off to train.During the limited time he spent with his mother she was a quiet and gentle woman.While his father was the opposite.He was even cruel and strict with Azrael even when he was a small child.His father even yelled at him for crying and told him that he would be the clan leader someday so he couldn't be weak.One day Azrael had finally had enough,so he ran away to the human world.There he learned to survive on his own and even found a new family who doesn't know what he really is.After being taken in he grew accustom to a normal human life but still has a few struggles with his thirst.

Others: He is the Lucarda Clan successor and a student at Yamamoto Middle School.Also he wears a magic amulet that was given to him by his mother that allows him to be in the sun like a human can.

tAG_119162.jpg

Name: Matsushita Rin

Grade: third year

Species: Fallen Angel.

Appearance: Rin has red eyes,semi long coal black hair framing her child-like face.Fringes on the middle on her forehead.Her hair is put back into a ponytail.She has fair skin and wears fancy dresses when she isn't at school which makes her look like a doll.When she's at school she wears her school uniform but she wears white thigh high socks with black high heel shoes.Just to be different from other girls she puts on a black lace choker instead of the bow that comes with the uniform.She is 5'4 tall with a slender body and lean muscles.All together she is a beautiful female with what other girls call a perfect body.

Skills and Abilities: She is very athletic and she can fly.She can also control the density of her feathers and make them sharp or make them as tough as steel.She is stronger than human girls and doesn't get injured as easily they do.She's a straight A student so she tutors other students (When her teachers ask her to.).

Known Weaponry: Her feathers because they can become as sharp as knives and as hard as steel.

Personality: Rin is distant and observant of others appearing conceited although she isn't.If angered she can be harsh and quick tempered to the point of harming others.She prefers to study others to discover if they're someone who would accept her.She is an intellectual who reads in her spare time and who can be insecure about being a fallen angel.

History: She grew up picked on and hated because her father was one of the first angels to fall from grace.Fallen angels both young and old called her "The daughter of the Unholy One." whenever they saw her.Some even spread rumors that her father was Lucifer himself because her father left before she was born.Even her own mother won't tell her anything about him.

Others: She likes to collect keys.She also loves dogs,cats and red pandas.Her favorite snack is candied yams.

(I hope I did okay.)

Last edited:
I made two and I hope they're okay. :)

Sorry for not posting, my Internet is not letting me post and is not loading the pages...

Status
Not open for further replies.