Succubus +U

Status
Not open for further replies.
11034909_m_large.jpg

Name: Yukio Meran
Grade: First year
Species: Human
Appearance: He has a strange birthmark near his collar bone and his left shoulder that looks like a scar. He's 4'11" and likes to wear uniforms, weather school uniforms or military esque style uniforms.

Skills and Abilities: Yukio doesn't have any supernatural abilities, but he's a very fast runner and is quick on his feet and if he has too, can really pack a punch to defend himself.

Known Weaponry: Yukio uses whatever he can as a weapon to defend himself if needed, but otherwise would rather use his fists.

Personality: Yukio has a slight mix of his parents personalities. He can show very little emotion or be full of energy depending on his mood. He's usually quiet and keeps to himself unless he finds himself dragged into a conversation. He will go to rather extreme lengths to make sure his friends are happy, deciding to deal with the consequences later.

History: Yukio was an orphan adopted by two women around the age of four and the three lived happily. Though, one of his moms travels a lot he was still rather happy with them. His life was rather normal, really.

Others: Little Yukio tries his best not to get into trouble and has a love for kittens. He'd willingly bring one to school if he could.

(Hope he's okay! :D)

Last edited:
Something tells me Yukio is alright for the rolling.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
This is Japan. Choose a Japanese name @RafaDark

Reactions: RafaDark
...wait, why are names even a problem? We have people with glorious non-Nippon sur/names such as Cambion, Nirakoya, Shenhino, and Meran, so...does it even matter? XD

Heh I tried to make them sound Japanese by taking different parts from actual Japanese surs and combining them to make new surs (what I do for every RP set in Japan my life is a lie), but I guess it didn't work ( ≖.≖)

Growl, both your apps are good for rolling.

RafaDark, you might want to change your character's name to something more... reasonable. I've been noticing this for quite a while, in RPs we've both been in. You might need to work a little more on grammar and such. But at least your character is now more proportionately powered as everyone else's.

I was merely giving him a hand; he didn't know what kind of name would sound okay so I told him the plot takes place in Japan. Hence the Japanese name.

Yeah, that's the root of my confusion though, because I'm not sure WHY Rafa's character's original name was unreasonable, compared to what else we have here.

it's because i use the name RafaDark on every char i make...

I don't mind Western names in this, but I kind of do mind just throwing in your username, especially if it has been done a bunch of times.

I don't know, but I'll accept Rafa's app for now.

Reactions: RafaDark
Name: Jin Sentoki (仁 戦闘機)
Grade: Third Year
Species: Human
Appearance:
Kof-xii-kyo-kusanagi-win-portrait.png
Generally finds the school uniforms uncomfortable, and likes to keep a change of clothes in his shoe locker. Has a few scars on his back, but nothing big.
Skills and Abilities:
Martial Artist: Jin has trained each summer of his life with his grandfather in a fighting style that seems to be derived from Karate and Taekwondo with some influences present from Tai Chi in appearance. The main Karate school it is influenced from is the Shito-Ryu, incorporating it in conjunction with the movements of Tai Chi to help redirect or stop opponents attacks. It is a style heavily reliant on strikes, often after the opponent has attacked, striking without having the opponent already blocked or subverted rarely, but with strong strikes in those cases. He has never been a part of a school club for this sort of thing, and only knows the form he's been taught as rather simply 'Karate'.

Known Weaponry: His fists.
Personality: He's quite laid-back normally, but gets extremely determined when it comes to physical activities or trainings. Despite this, he's very superstitious when it comes to spirits and ghosts, with a great respect paid to the traditional Japanese gods. Despite this, he doesn't believe in any other supernatural things, and almost considers them frivolous.

History: Jin grew up mostly raised by his grandfather and his mother. His mother works mostly as a small supermarket manager, but puts in a lot of hours. As a result, Jin was often sent up to his grandfather's house, in the mountains at an old dojo. It once might have housed those who trained in martial arts, but now has become more of a singular home for his grandfather. In fact, the small temple within it is more of the reason it still stands, a temple to Amaterasu Omikami. It serves as a local tourist attraction on some days, his grandfather serving as the curator and the tour guide.

While the dojo side of the temple was mostly vacant in interest, it did hold Jin's attention enough for his grandfather to begin teaching him the old form of martial arts that the temple once taught. His grandfather referred to it as Kami-Sento (神 戦闘), but Jin merely refers to it as 'Karate', despite knowing it's real name. To him, it appeared to just be a form of it, so that's what he thinks of it as. He would train every summer from a young age while working to help keep the dojo and temple in good condition.

It was this summer 'job' which would actually cost him an extra year in school. While working to help rebuild and maintain some of the shrines leading up the mountain the temple was situated near the base of, some rocks gave way beneath him, sending him tumbling down the mountain. He broke both of his legs in the process, one at the shin, the other at the femur, along with dislocating his shoulder and sustaining various lacerations from rocks and the like. He'd spend almost six months out of commission, recovering at his grandfather's home, missing enough of the school year that the better decision was for him to just be delayed a year. This made him the age of 15 during his second year, and now 16 during his third. His recovery however, went surprisingly well, with him insisting he practice the more slow paced forms that he could manage while recovering, aiding in his rehabilitation.

Despite all of his training, he has only ever sparred with his grandfather, who he has yet to come close to defeating, the old man not having taught him everything just yet.
Others: His grades aren't the best, sitting at a C in most classes.

I originally didn't plan on having him be slightly older, but while making up the history, I kind of just felt like it fit. Hopefully it's okay.

Last edited:
I think this app will be good to accept

I'll round up the apps, introduce an antagonistic character, then we should be able to start.

Name:
Zakku Notogatari

Grade:
Second Year
Species:
Ghoul
Appearance:
large.jpg

For his age he is quite tall at 5'9, When he is agitated or stressed his eyes will coat over with a black liquid whilst his pupils turn white.

Skills and Abilities:
Is extremely agile and has double human adult strength at peak fitness. Has a second row of teeth that are incredibly sharp however retract when he appears normal and human.

Known Weaponry:
Dual Daggers (Hidden in coat), Retractable Teeth and Claws

Personality:
Shy, Reserved, Quiet, Stubborn, Loyal, Respectful, Easily Annoyed

History:
Born to a family of abusive ghouls, he was raised in a disrespectful household. His elder sister used beat him and he was never allowed out of the house. Forced into school he was told to not talk to anyone for he was banned from friends, After a few things went wrong his family was caught by police and they spoke that he was adopted. This forced him into a orphanage and then to a real adopted family who were un-aware of his ghoul kind. Keeping his flesh lust in a box locked away he only feasts when he needs to which causes large urges to eat. This has been his downfall a few times when he was grounded and suspended for biting kids in his class. Now as he is older he understands that he needs to lay low.

Others:
Is quite Jumpy if he is hungry

Lol. Dat Zaku.

In Gundam, Zaku is synonymous with fodder. There will be too many jokes about this made in the IC, seeing how your character's name is similar to Zaku. XD

Reactions: Lucian
What's a fodder?

Status
Not open for further replies.