Succubi's Prey: Church Girls (MxF, sex heavy)

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

(This plot and all others before it are still open, feel free to journey down the rabbit hole)

Have you ever wanted to become a sinful demon of lust and use those unholy powers and inhuman beauty to corrupt a mission full of young 18-24 year old women and nuns? Well now you can!

The premise of this idea is a little odd. You'll be playing a succubus disguised as a human woman. I'll let you pick her succubus appearance to be nearly anything (I only ask that she be curvy too, but she can alter this appearance at will. Otherwise, her skin can be blue, pink, purple, or tan or whatever. Horns can look like anything so long as it's sexy, tail can be pretty much anything, wings, anything, tattoos, whatever), but I have a preference to her human disguise: Long black hair, grey-ish white skin, very curvy, and dressed somewhat like a warrior with light armor made to look alluring, something like this.

20140626_214213.png

She's been tasked by a higher succubus to convert a church mission that is full of young women, the intent of the mission to teach young women how to be wives, but in some cases to simply house them, such as injured warrior women.

So your character takes up residence in a small mansion (or tavern) at the edge of the "town", with plans to corrupt the entire mission/commune by any means necessary, be it rampant futa orgies, tentacles, tongue fucking, drugging with succubus excretions, anything.

A few nights in, a storm rages outside and a young man barges into the house, my character. Most succubi would take advantage of this, but your character hates men for whatever reason, she prefers women, and hermaphrodites if she needs penis.

The curious thing about this young man is that he seems to be in intense pain though has no wounds. Upon further inspection, it seems his soul has been taken but he's been cursed to remain on this world, unaging and hard to kill due to the lack of a soul. Upon some investigation, it turns out that his wife was sick and he tried to make a deal with a demon to save her, the demon telling him he could sacrifice her and turn her into a succubus to save her. But he was fooled, simply killed his wife, and the demon took both their souls in exchange and cursed him to live forever with what he's done.

But his wife was turned into a succubus. And your character very much resembles his wife...

Now this plot isn't set in stone, we can mess around with it. Just keep in mind, this isn't just a sex heavy plot, the sex is the plot. It's all gonna be sexy.

Maybe she moves into the tavern(if we choose tavern/inn) and there is already a girl living there, the owner, but it doesn't get business so she helps cook for the girls in town. Your character can start corrupting her, and she starts putting succubus fluids into the food to start whittling them down.

I do want your character to eventually fall in love with mine, once she regains her memories as his wife. Like he gets her soul back and forces your character to take it back, even though she's afraid of it, and when she does get it she regains all her memories and falls to him crying. But then she takes it out, satisfied with how her life is now (though she still remembers it all), turns it into an incubus soul (male sex demon), and gives it to him to give him a new "soul".

Or she can get her soul back, it gives her her memories, and they go and try to find him his soul or a new one that would keep him living forever, since she is still an undying fuck demon.

THIS WILL RESULT IN A HAREM.

Message me and we can see what we can do.There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do with this plot and want to discuss it with you, like "monster girl" transformations, corruption, and other stuff. Below this are my kinks list and your CS.

Read the kinks and CS, everyone friggin' doesn't look at them.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. If anything is confusing, ask me and I can help.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited: