Submit to Me

Dmitri caught on quickly, though, was unsure he was correct in what he was understanding.

"Are you... sure?" He spoke quietly, his eyes drilling into the omega's. Was the little demon truly ok with this? Was he misunderstanding and thinking too much on it?... there was little room for doubt, but still, with the omega's usual behavior towards him, this was rather unexpected. For a small moment, he almost felt like there was a bit of understanding between the two of them for once.

"I don't want you feeling pressured, and I want you to feel safe.... I know, that sounds ridiculous after everything that's been said or done, but..." He trailed off for a moment, then sighed. "Are you feeling alright? I... never really had the chance to ask. Are you sore at all?" He spoke softly, then moved closer to the omega. "And would you please just tell me your name? I am really curious about it." He added with a small smile.

"Also, feel free to eat that food at any point, I did make it for you, after all." He continued.

"No, I'm not sure," Ephidel shot back, giving the alpha a look of annoyance. "I hate the very idea of having you stay with me, but I hate the idea of suffering for days more. For now." There was every chance that he'd kick the alpha out of the room if he got irritated enough. Ephidel hadn't asked Dmitri to stay because he actually wanted the demon here. He just wanted to have the possibility of relief. That was all.

He frowned when the demon asked for his name again. Dmitri sure was being insistent about that. It actually seemed to matter to him, though Ephidel didn't know why. It gave some credence to the alpha's claims of actually liking Ephidel, but the omega still wasn't certain. It made him uncomfortable to be so "liked" by this alpha. He couldn't be entirely sure that the alpha wasn't lying to him. One thing that he'd learned in a hurry was to never trust an alpha. His own parents had taught him that, though not by experience. They'd been good parents, so far as demons go. His mother had just told him on many occasions that an alpha would say anything in it meant getting into his pants. He couldn't trust them.

The question of his soreness had been a weird one. He hadn't been thinking about it, though now he noticed that there was this weird, uncomfortable feeling inside him down south. It was a new feeling for him, but it wasn't particularly painful. His body was designed to accept such treatment, after all. Particularly during a heat.

"I'm fine," he mumbled, looking downward. He still left his name unsaid, though. If Dmitri really wanted to learn his name, he'd have to earn Ephidel's trust. Or coerce it out of him.