Submit to Me

Dmitri took the Omega's reaction as encouragement and slowly ran his hand lower, his fingertips gently grazed over tender areas. What could he do to get this done as quickly as possible to get the little demon out of its misery? Surely any penetration would be seen in a bad light when he would come to his senses... yet, he'd never seen anything like this- and didn't know exactly how all of this worked.

The alpha's eyes traced back to the omega's face, still uncertain of what he could do. Though the softness of the little one's skin was more than a bit surprising. Were all omegas like this?

Was this heat the reason why all alphas seemed to hunt for them so much?

Still... he was fighting arousal as well at this point, and it nearly ached not to do anything about it- but he didn't want to get himself into too bad of a situation here... this was already going to put him in an awkward stance, why add to it? Then again... this might be the only chance he had and who's to say the little demon will remember any of this? No... it was wrong...

Dmitri fought with himself over the issue for a moment, then gave in to the desire that could possibly make the situation worse, or better- depending on the perspective.

His fingers dipped lower, gently feeling and prodding at an entrance while his other hand slowly wrapped around the little demon's member, running his hand over it in a rhythm.

Ephidel gasped and made a soft keening sound filled with need as he felt that finger prodding lightly at his entrance. That got more of a reaction than the stroking did. It was very clear what his body required while in heat. He definitely needed something inside him. If that something happened to be an alpha's sex, then all the better.

The stroking did feel good, though, and Ephidel gave a soft moan from it. It just wasn't what his body was craving. Pleasant, but extra. The omega wasn't going to be satisfied just from that.

"Please..." he whimpered, managing to get a word out. It wasn't any word he'd like to get out, though. He seriously wanted to be able to tell Dmitri to back off and leave him alone, but he'd never manage to say that in this strong of a heat. He was helpless against his own biology.

Dmitri looked at the little demon under his touch, watched him writhing and nearly shivered at the pleading whimper that dripped from his lips.

He finally gave in and shed his own clothes, and moved forward, his body over the omega's now, his eyes searching for any rebuttals, and then moved closer, one hand gently cupping his cheek while his other was gently easing a finger in to the little demon's entrance slowly. Gods, he was tight... He added in another finger after a few moments, slowly stretching him.

"I promise... I'll help get you through this, and then... if my actions so disgust you, you will be allowed to leave." He spoke coldly. He didn't want to do this... he didn't want to enjoy this if it meant losing his prey... He didn't want to admit it, but he felt a bit of infatuation with the lithe little demon he had entrapped. He moved forward, nosing the omega's head to the side, then slowly kissed and nuzzled at his neck while he worked a third finger in. His hot breath breath feathered over the little demon's skin

Still so tight....

He slowly worked for a moment longer, then moved again, coating his member in his saliva.

Dmitri looked down at him once more before pushing forward, his arms pulling the little Omega close... so deep... so tight... had he been this one's first?

He slowly started in a rhythm.

Ephidel was already moaning wantonly from having Dmitri's fingers inside him, their presence making him squirm slightly beneath the alpha. That reaction was nothing compared to the one he gave once Dmitri's length was pressed inside him, though. He actually cried out, his hands gripping the demon tightly. As much as he wanted to be able to push Dmitri away, he could do nothing but pull the demon closer, allowing this to happen and even encouraging it to continue. Ephidel had never felt so much disgust at himself before in his life.

There was nothing he could do now. Even if he could have mustered the willpower to turn Dmitri away before the alpha was inside him, there was no chance of him managing it now. The pleasure that was coursing through his heat-striken body was so intense it was making it impossible for Ephidel to think. All he could do was just react to it like some kind of overly-desperate whore. That was a shot to the pride that Ephidel would very much be hating later.

As much as he hadn't wanted this to happen, though, his body was feeling less feverish now that it was getting what it needed. If this kept up, Ephidel would be treated to a brief period of relief before the heat started building back up again. It would be a pattern for a few days, probably longer considering the factors that triggered the heat.

Dmitri pushed deeper inside, feeling the Omega's body curl up on him and pull him closer. His own arms, in response, twisted around the little demon's, his hands gripping onto his shoulders, pulling him closer and pushing him down, thrusting in harder and deeper. It was still tight and was practically milking his length- if things kept up, he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. It just felt too good.

He moaned from the feeling and then started nipping at the omega's neck, the pleasure was starting to burn away at him, devouring all thoughts until nothing remained but his actions in this moment.

Dmitri continued and pushed in harder and faster, moaning and panting, overcome.

Still, a part of him worried about the affect this might have on their relationship, whatever it was now, it certainly might be more than the little demon had expected, or wanted. Still, he'd worry about that more when the time came- for now, he was entirely focused on making sure he gave the omega all that he needed to stop this heat.

Ephidel couldn't do anything but moan in his pleasure, the feel of an alpha thrusting inside him like that overpowering everything else. He couldn't think, and he could hardly even breathe. His breaths came in harsh pants and gasps, squeezed in between moans and pleasured cries. His body couldn't have possibly betrayed him more than it was doing now, and Ephidel would be feeling terrible once he had control of himself again. But right now, it was impossible to feel bad. Not when his body was being subjected to such intense pleasure.

Though one ankle was secured to the bed, his other leg was free to wrap around Dmitri's waist, trying to allow the alpha to penetrate him more deeply. Even without the deeper penetration, there was no way he could last much longer. This was his first time, after all, and the heat didn't help matters. He could already feel himself nearing a blinding climax, and it was likely that Dmitri wouldn't be far behind him. Not with how his body was tightening around the alpha's length.

Dmitri groaned and closed his eyes for a moment, then continued on, pausing for a moment to unlock the little demon's shackled ankle and then withdrew his length for a moment, enough time to flip the omega onto his stomach and pulled him close, pressing himself back inside, pulling him right up against his body.

His hips rolled up again, thrusting harder and harder while his hands gripped onto the omega's hips, his nails digging in slightly.

Dmitri was coming to his limit, and in response, he gave all that he could. He leaned in, one hand coming up, caressing the omega's chest as he breathed in his scent. "I hope this helps..." He murmured before the pleasure overtook him, groaning and twitching. After a few moments and when the sensitivity had died down, he slowly pulled out.

Ephidel was quickly coming undone from the pleasure Dmitri was causing him, his body reveling in the relief it was receiving from the heat. He could feel his climax rapidly approaching, but just when it was about to break, Dmitri pulled out of him. That made Ephidel groan loudly in protest, but he didn't have long to wait before he was flipped over and entered all over again.

This new position allowed Dmitri to get even more deeply inside him, and Ephidel's body greatly approved of that. His climax rapidly built up again to the point where it had been before Dmitri had stopped, but this time it wasn't given the chance to drop. Ephidel came with a shout, hands fisting in the sheets of his bed. A wave of exhaustion overtook him in the wake of the climax, and with it came blessed relief from the agony of his heat. He was feeling far more lucid now, but it wasn't going to last for too long. Just a couple hours of relief at most. Then he'd be right back where he started, needy and desperate for an alpha's attention.

For now, though, the fact that Dmitri had just taken him was fully able to sink into Ephidel's mind. He had never felt so ashamed in his life, and with that came a great deal of despair. So this was it... He'd end up thrown out like the other omegas he'd seen, used and only worth a quick fuck before being discarded again... So few alphas actually kept an omega anymore, and fewer still actually made one their official mate...

Dmitri took a moment, resting before he moved on to talk again.

"As I said before.... I figured you might regret this." He spoke, trying to pull off an emotionless air- it wasn't really working this time. "I kept trying to stop you... but.... I guess it was too far gone, and... I guess we got a little too out of hand..." He added. "If you want to go... you can.... I told you wanted you of your own free will, and... you weren't in your right frame of mind. And I'm sorry for that."

He started getting dressed, looking to the Omega every couple of moments, then glanced away. What now? Where do they go from here? He didn't know what would happen with the heat, or... really, anything about Omegas besides the hype.

"It's your choice...." He offered, finally fully dressed. "I... have really grown a liking to you- though, I'm pretty sure that's the last thing you want to hear right now." He muttered, almost to himself.

"You bastard..." Ephidel seethed, his anger replacing the intensity of his heat. "You complete bastard..." He was angry. Very, very angry. Dmitri had taken advantage of him. Sure his heat was incredibly unpleasant, but Ephidel would live. It would be terrible while it lasted, but he would have endured it. Now, though, something had been taken from him that couldn't be replaced. Stolen from him, more like, and now Dmitri was talking about letting him go...

He lunged at Dmitri, not caring that he was still naked or that Dmitri was far stronger than him. All that mattered to him was trying to inflict some manner of pain on the alpha, trying to somehow make up for what Dmitri had taken from him. Even though nothing would possibly make up for it.

Dmitri let himself be bowled over by the little demon and didn't put up too much of a fight to stop him from any blows he might try to inflict- he had a right to do this, so why stop him?

"I'm sorry." He spoke softly, looking to the Omega. "I'm sorry." He repeated. His eyes holding some measure of guilt in them. After a few more hits, however, his patience was gone. "Stop that. Let me explain." He muttered before gathering up the little demon in his arms and sat him back down on his bed before gathering his clothes up and handing them to the little omega- wouldn't he want to be in the same measure of dress at this point?

"I'm not kicking you out. I'm not disposing of you- I'm giving you a choice. I want you to stay, but I can see I deeply hurt you and forcing you to stay here wouldn't help my case. Do you understand?" He spoke, his eyes drilling into the other demon's. "I believe I've grown feelings for you in this short amount of time, and it's not exactly normal for me- I don't know how I'm supposed to act or behave on this, so at best all I can think to do is treat you as my equal and give you a choice." He explained, then sat down beside him on the bed, recognition flashing in his eyes.

"I think I understand.... That was your first time... wasn't it...?"

Ephidel wanted to keep lashing out at Dmitri, but he instead just clung to his own clothes like they were his lifeline. He didn't put them on yet, though. What was the point? He fully believed that the alpha would be using him again as soon as his heat rebounded. So why bother getting dressed?

The alpha's words surprised Ephidel, but that just made him think Dmitri was lying to him. What demon actually developed feelings for someone this quickly, especially if that someone was an omega? The alpha was right about it being Ephidel's first time, though. Nothing was going to change that.

"It was," he admitted bitterly, glaring at Dmitri. "Are you pleased with yourself? Are you happy you got to be the first alpha to fuck me?"

Dmitri sighed at the little Omega's words and guarded nature. His calm nature was finally cracking under all the fire and vitrol from the little demon.

What was he supposed to do?

"Look, I already told you, if you dislike this so much, stop bitching and moaning and leave." He snarled, his words bristling. "I've given you the freedom of choice. I've apologized to you already, and I won't apologize any more to feed your anger and spite." He added, rising to his feet and striding to the door quickly, throwing it open and gesturing to it angrily. "There's the door. But trust me, you'll only find crueler Alphas than me... And at this point, I've grown worn down by your constant bickering."

He shook his head, breathing heavily, enraged. "If it pleases you, and I sincerely hope it pleases you, I'll even tell the rest of the Alphas to fuck off and get a good long distance from here so you can run with your tail between your legs away from here. If you plan on staying here, however, I'd rather cut out your damned tongue than listen to one more enraging comment from your lips." He fired off, hitting the wall.

"Oh, but don't feel pressured- please, go where you wish. Make your damned choice." He demanded, seething.

"I'm not going anywhere until this damned heat is over," Ephidel snapped at Dmitri. He was glaring at the alpha, clearly still furious with him. How dare Dmitri act like Ephidel was some kind of inconvenience? How dare he belittle the omega's feelings about all of this, like Ephidel was being unreasonable. Ephidel was being perfectly reasonable! It was Dmitri who was at fault here, and the alpha's behavior was seriously pissed him off.

He couldn't leave right now, even if he wanted to. At least Dmitri was promising to keep the other alphas away. If Ephidel left now, he'd be in a very bad state once his heat built up again. That would be happening in a few hours at most, and he didn't want to be an alpha magnet outside where anyone could come and force themselves on him as Dmitri had. That would be the worst thing Ephidel could possibly imagine, and it didn't make him feel any better about what Dmitri had done to him. Ephidel hadn't been lucid enough to realize why Dmitri had taken him. From his perspective, Dmitri had just taken advantage of him.

Dmitri gaped, the anger fading away, replaced with confusion and concern.

"No, no no no, I thought your heat was over...." He muttered, trying to comprehend the fact that what he had done was pointless in the end. "If it's not over... then... I shouldn't be close to you, I don't want to make it worse... I'll... I'll get some meals done early for you, make sure you're taken care of... and... get away from you so I won't set you off... or... will that even help...?" He muttered, pacing.

He was more than a little blind-sided by this. He thought that had been it- one crazy moment of sex, and then it was done- but, no, apparently not.

Dmitri left the room quickly, leaving the door open as he rushed to he kitchen, making more food and gathering a flask that he filled with water. Then another flask. Would more water help the issue? He didn't know anything about this... finally he was done, and had a few plated meals along with a few snacks, and managed to get them all into the Omega's room. "Ok... I think you're set... I'll go and make sure that the other Alphas are a bit of a distance away... How... long until you think it starts up again?" He asked softly, wringing his hands.

"Look, I didn't mean to snap, really... I don't know... anything about your kind, I've said that before... I wouldn't have said that if I had known..." He spoke, looking away for a moment. "I'm just sick of your constant attitude- I understand you're angry, but I'm trying to help you now... I realized I fucked up and I'm trying to make up for that... but it's not getting through your head at all that maybe I'm not a complete and total jerk." He huffed, slightly. "I'm trying to make sure you're comfortable, but you're angry with everything I do! It's a little hard to know what to do when you're like that!" He explained, exhausted.

Ephidel was a bit surprised at the extent of Dmitri's ignorance. Sure omegas were rare, but surely this alpha had done his research before going out of his way to capture one. Apparently not, though. He didn't even know that a heat lasted past one round of sex. Wasn't that just common sense? Why was the point of a heat that was so short?

He watched as Dmitri came back with the food, though Ephidel showed no interest in eating. His stomach was asking for food, yes, but he felt a bit too disgusted to indulge it. The alpha's question about the heat got Ephidel's mind off the food he didn't want, at least, and Ephidel gave a small shrug.

"I likely have an hour or so before it starts getting bad again," he said, not looking forward to it at all. "If I'm fortunate, then I'll only have to deal with this for a few days. But I think it's more likely to last a week this time..." A whole week of him being in such a disgusting state. He hated the very idea of it.

He looked over at Dmitri as the demon apologized and complained about Ephidel's attitude more. "Do you have any idea why I feel this way?" he asked, figuring that the answer was a definite "no."

Dmitri looked away a bit. Was the Omega trying to catch him in a lie about the wine... or was he going to make another remark about the kidnapping bit?

What was the point of hiding it? Might as well come clean about both parts.

"The wine was.... spiked.... It was wrong of me. As soon as you're able to... I wouldn't blame you if you left.... and.... it wasn't me who... kidnapped you, really... it was... one of the others... They were sick of me moping around because a beta walked out of here, pretty pissed off because... She wanted to have some kids... and after a few years, you kinda figure out that there's gotta be something wrong." He muttered. "I guess they were trying to help in their own way... but... it won't bring her back, and it won't make any difference, I'm still..." He trailed off, looking a bit downtrodden.

"Obviously, they didn't expect to abduct someone like you... but... to be honest... I'd rather prefer an Omega like you..." He paused for a moment, breathing softly.

"I'm sorry..." He spoke, trying to give a smile, only, it didn't quite come out the right way.

"I didn't know what to do when I came in here and you were just... and.... you....." He was flustered, maybe a little beyond flustered, even. "I knew you weren't going to like it when you realized what happened, but you just kept.... and... I tried to stop you... but... and... then it just..." He trailed off again, sighing.

"I AM an asshole..."

Ephidel was fuming about the spiked wine, but he knew it wasn't entirely Dmitri's fault that he'd gone into heat. Being around the alpha was mainly what did it, along with Ephidel not taking the proper herbs to suppress it recently. He couldn't fully blame Dmitri, though the alpha had probably made it a worse heat than it would have otherwise been. That, he could be annoyed with Dmitri about.

"Yes, you're an asshole," he agreed with a scowl. "And I have many more reasons to be angry about all of this than the ones you named. You don't know what I know about other omegas. You haven't seen what I've seen..." He looked downward at that, feeling sad as he thought about the others of his kind. The horrible lives they lived, because they didn't have any self-worth anymore...

Dmitri looked at the omega with a bit of confusion.

"I don't understand, I was raised without real knowledge of Betas or Omegas, or... hell, Alphas, I didn't even know what the heck any of it was until I ran into the group I'm with now." He explained. "And... most of what they taught me was slanted knowledge." He added, thenrubbed at his face for a moment. "Look. I can understand being angry about what I did- but being angry for something I have no knowledge of... It's not right." He muttered, aiming a glance at the Omega.

"I still don't much care for trying to figure out the differences between omegas and betas and alphas... Right now, I'm more concerned with the fact that I hurt you, and the fact that you've got more than a bit of anger at me... or any Alpha, from what I can tell. I'm concerned with the fact that I can't control myself around you when you're like... that... and I hate it because I never wanted to do that. I knew you'd grow more embittered towards me. The second you tried to shoo me out after drinking that wine, I realized it was wrong..." He continued, sighing. "So if you're mad, I understand that... and believe me... I was trying not to, until I realized being in that close of quarters to you was driving me out of my mind... I tried giving you something to ease you into sleep so you could just be unconscious through it and not be... so uncomfortable... I thought it would work... I tried cooling you down, but that... seemed to make things worse." He spoke, rubbing his face again.

"Look, I know you're not hungry now... but... I don't know if it would be better or worse if I was near you when it... err... starts back up. So that's why I made some, so when you are hungry, you won't have to wait... if it's better that I don't come back until this is over." He added.

Ephidel had quite the choice to make now. He honestly didn't know what would be better. Or, rather, not as horrible. Suffering through nearly a week of a full-blown heat would be hellish, and it honestly wasn't that good for his body. But the only alternative was keeping Dmitri around and letting the alpha take him each time the heat flared back up. It would mean more time being lucid, at least. And since Dmitri had already ruined Ephidel--in the omega's opinion, at any rate--what more harm could the alpha possibly do?

He was beginning to believe that Dmitri really was infertile, which made the latter choice a little more palatable. It still disgusted Ephidel, though, to even think about willingly giving himself to the alpha. Not that his first time could be considered unwilling. His body had certainly wanted it, even if the rest of him had been disgusted and horrified.

"I..." he started, still trying to make his final decision on this. "I suppose you can stay..." If Dmitri couldn't figure out what Ephidel was really asking him to do, then the alpha didn't deserve to be there. It was obvious from the look on the omega's face that he was asking for more than just the alpha's presence.