Not open for further replies.
I

Iridescent Iris

Original poster
Hello!
I'm Iris...
But I would love
for you to call me Kitten~

Obviously, I'm looking for a nice, loving Mistress.

What I'm looking for:

-light to heavy bondage

-possible toying with drugs and aphrodisiacs.
-Petplay, of course~
-Loving Mistresses, please! I understand being mean to my character for one scene as punishment or as part of a smut scene but make sure my character gets lots of love and affection afterwards, unless you want her to be afraid and quite possibly start to hate your character.

PM for more information and to start building a world and story, if you're interested.~

Who, what, and where do I RP?
I usually play Female, but can also play Male or Futanari if requested. i WILL ALWAYS BE A SUBMISSIVE. I typically roleplay through pm's, and every once in a while i roleplay through thread. I rarely use messengers like kik and skype for roleplays, and likely will not give those out unless I am already fond of you.

Creativity?
I pride myself on my creativity, but please don't leave the task of creating a world and plot to me. Offer some ideas, suggestions, anything. Make yourself a part of the creation process.

Plot or Smut?
Both! I like smut as much as anyone else, but a good plot makes me anxious to continue. That being said, we're all in the Libertine section for a reason.... Don't skimp on the sexy parts!

How often do I reply?
Usually multiple times a day. I try to check the website whenever i can. Sometimes writer's block, depression, and/or anxiety strikes and knocks my reply time back to a few days.

Writing length?
I am very adaptable, going from one-liners to four paragraphs. Now, you don't need to worry about writing me an essay and me giving you a sentence. I work with what I'm given and do my best to match the length.

Kinks:
F-list - Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.