3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | Jaycie | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

Jaycie.jpg

<~~>​
COLOUR ~ #4da6ff

• <~~~<>~~~>​

~PROFILE

SUBJECT IDN: JC- 31200016.
    Nickname: "Jaycie"
    Sex: Girl

Years in the BLOCC: 1 year
    Primary Handler: Ms. Coopperton
    Prospective Owner: D. Masterson

Directive: Entertainer.
    • Jaycie was meant to be a singer and dancer and to amuse and entertain her owner in the garden or when the owner hosted parties as in both Animal and Sapient form. She has also been taught how to dance 'in private' as well.
    • As secondary purpose, Jaycie was expected to do yard work and in animal form, she was expected to eat pests like bugs.

Directive Skills:
    • Singing, dancing, 'showmanship,' confidence, cleaning, yard work, pesticides handling.

<~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Blue Jay.
    • Has distinguishing single black and single white feather on her crest as well as her tail as specified by prospective owner.

Trained Advantage:
    • Jaycie can land on her perch upsidedown like a bat. This was to enhance her song and dance performance in animal form.

SAPIENT FORM: 'Dancer.'
    • 5'6" / 118lbs. Athletic build of someone who does daily dance training and manual labour. 'Pale Anglo' features as requested.
    • Dark Blue Eyes / Blue hair with a black streak and white streak through (shaved now though)
    • Neck branded with IDN. Ears Pierced (no jewelry until ownership contract signed and second down payment received), Birthmark on left shoulder blade (symbol to be confirmed upon final payment received)
    • Wearing Dull grey onesie with teal stripes and lining. Prefers form-fitting, light athletic clothes.
    • West Coast Canadian Accent' as requested.
    • Speaks only English. French requested for Year 2.

Obvious Tell Tale.
    • Black and white feathers grow out from her head (when she grows back hair. Just bumps now.)
    • Eyes are similar to Jay with barely any whites showing.
    • Feet are darker, tougher skinned and very bird-like in form with nails closer to talons

Subtle Tell Tale.
    • Hair is naturally blue but may be taken as a dye job.
    • Lips are harder than normal persons and always seems to have dark lip-liner applied
    • Hair over her body is white/blue and feels soft like bird down.

• <~~<>~~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+
    • In motion, in touch - this girl is a performer and it even carries over to her everyday movements and vocals. She will break into song or dance at to break tension or make you feel better if you're down.
    • Loves to tell stories - Jaycie is constantly talking but also is one to entertain with telling tales of experience or of pure fiction to the younger Subjects.
    • Welcoming - the girl is all smiles and quite easy-going. She loves company and is good company as well.
    • Daring - nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's not so much that Jaycie is curious but more so she wants to be first to know or do. She will volunteer to be first most often. And when she does things she is rather cavalier and gung-ho about it.

Nega-
    • Perfection issues - She is too hard on herself especially when it comes to her Directive of being a singer/dancer. When she feels she is not at the level she should be, watch out for the pout and folded arms. The 'Negative Nancy' has arrived.
    • Embellishments - Jaycie is a good storyteller, but sometimes those stories delve into the all too fantastic... or all too well-covered truths. She is prone to lying to make things sound better.
    • A bit Dense - As welcoming as she is, Jaycie is a bit too, too welcoming. She is like a child whose 'stranger danger' sense is not honed to where it should be. Also, she is quite gullible and takes things said to her at face value.
    • Daring - Yeah, about being cavalier and gung-ho... sometimes diving head first into things does not end well.

• Singing, Dancing, Talking, Company, Good Stories, Music, Climbing, Eating bugs.

Dislikes:
    • Cleaning, Loneliness, Silence, Boredom, Tight places, Off-key or Out-of-tune sounds, Sight and smell of blood, her Handler.

• <~<>~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened Senses:
    • Sight - Jaycie's vision is very clear and she may spot and recognize objects very far away.
    • Hearing - Jaycie's ears are attuned to hear pefect pitch and key but also may discern the number of different sounds she may hear ex. she can tell how many people are talking in the next room without even seeing them.

2) Physical carry-over:
    • Talons - Jaycie's feet are shaped like a birds and if not wearing shoes she may clutch and grab with her feet. They are strong enough to aid in climbing and hold her in a branch or over hang.

3) Communication:
    • Jaycie understands Big Cat Tap; 1 year, BCT but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal. May 'broadcast' BCT to others within limited range (once she is able to transmit).

4) Awakening:
    • The Smooth Sounding Blue Jay - Since Jaycie has been 1 year in the BLOCC, she may 'Soothe Emotions' of 1 person. This will cause them to turn their mood in the opposite direction of their negative emotion. She may use this EP once per week.

5) Connections:
    • In any form, Jacycie may receive what sounds Ada Hears and what Ada Speaks and may send to Jacycie for up to one minute at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC Jaycie could always receive from Ada without fail. She may receive any time Ada transmits.

6) Combined:
    • Soon...!

• <~~>​

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Jaycie confronts the Panther ~ Jaycie risked physical harm and stood between the Panther and her friend to protect her friend. She confronted the Panther and saw that the Blue Jay was Marked. Now the Panther sees her as the 'S mooth Sounding Blue Jay.'
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • In The Laundry Room ~ Jaycie was confronted by the Panther and passed the 'Mettle Test.' She gave reasons why she wanted to escape and was taught BCT and was called 'The Smooth Sounding Blue Jay."

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • Ada meets Jaycie all 'made up' (Connected from Ada) ~ Jaycie meets Ada outside the dance studio with 'a fancying substance' wiped on her face.

2) Those Good Times. (Combined)
    • To: Jaycie. A Lesson in Authority. From: Ada. (Combined with Ada)~ After all the times they were bullied by the Chinchillas, the girls get them back! Finally!

• <>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates.

Bella
    ~ Soooooooo cute. My gosh but those big eyes, eh? Ughss... so jeally... but whatevs. She's an amazing dancer and totes slays when doing tap; both Sapient and Animal. I think she finds me annoying... and I'm a bit intimidated by her-- she''s Year 3 afterall and I seen her temper once too. Rawr! Aggro Dexter girl, man!! Buuuut... like we done some performancess together and we gets all excited and squeally together so there's that. She can be friendly enough... but ughss... man, she does tend to go off about her love of her life...! A new one every week it seems. Aaaaand like to be honest I think she plays up the 'clumsy' act on purpose sometimes to 'accidentally' bump into her 'crush of the week. But hey, she tells a good story about her hopes and dreams. Even if she is a bit blunt about what she thinks of mine. All in all a good friend-- and dance mentor too^^!! Love ya, Frau Bels!!

Ada~ This is ssoooooo my girl right here... or rather my big sis. Ada is like the one we seem to rally around. She's tough and gruff and don't take scat from no one. Tough little birdie. Talented too. We do sing together and she is aaaaaaamaaaaazing. Perfect pitch and hits all the notes with that just right twang. Love her accent too. And I am soooooo glad I am on her side. Once she has it out to get you... she usually will. But my gosh I soooooo dare you to call her: Muppet. Soooo dares you. But anyways, she is kiiiiiiiinda' pushy on me but I get it, it's for my own good. I always do what she says. She's my girl, afterall. Big Sister. Buuuut... sometimes, I just cannot tell what she's thinking. Like she gets this distant look and the more I try to please her, the more I think she gets annoyed by me. But whatevs. I know she still loves me. Like she just has to. I don't know what I'd do if she didn't. But out of us all, I soooooooo gots her back...!!^^!!

Euler~ The techs and even my Handler, Ms. Cooperton call her: Blink. As in: blink and you'll miss it. She is that fast. She also has the coolest hair and ears. Like her head is shaved too but it changes colours depending on the time of year. She says 'winter' is when her hair and ears are all light coloured. We always say that we will see 'winter' together someday. All of us. We also say that I'll see her in her races and that she will see me in my performances out there. We have such good talks. Wellllll... I mostly talk. She is such a good listener. And her advice is always straight to the point and I know to follow it for my own good. But sometimes I don't get her. She acts weird and gets like allllll... skittish? Like mostly after she's been punished and put in Solitary; she is ssooooooo negative. But I can usually cheer her up! Like I love Oilies too, but her accent confuses me sometimes and I don't quite understand what she says all the time. So I just nod and laugh. Don't tell her though, k^^?

Conway~ Muh boi 'Way...! Right. So what is it about this Dex that makes me feel like doing things I'm not supposed to!! UGHS...! Like he has this need to figure new things out and I gots this need to know so we always seem to get busted! Like the time we tried to figured out what those lacey things were in my Handler's briefcase. Apparently, Ms. Cooperton was gunna show them off to Ada's Handler, Mr. Adler. Why? Well we never figured that out. Anyways, know what's cool and I wish I had? 'Way is all armoured with spikes! But there's the times he gets all huggy-rubby with me-- and it's cools cuz he is sooooo my bud, but I get scared cuz he's all spiky and like maybe he sneezes and I get stabbed..?! That and Ada seems to give him her 'Analytical Eye' whenever he hugs us girlie Dexters. Is my girl all jeally...? Naaaw... I think she's just being 'Big Sis' is all, right? Aaaaanyways... he's like Yules; such a good listener but whenever I ask for advice he seems to stare off at nothing..? Maybe he's just hungry. Again. Oh, and like watch out when he is hungry cuz like Bels, he can gets all Aggro Dex too. But hey! He is soooooo cuddly ya can't help but forgive him right away! Love ya, boiiii!!

DeeDee~ Sweetie, cuddly, fun and another of muh besties...! I cannot help but squeal each time we see each other even after only a single day! She sooooo has my back and I sooooo gots hers. We been besties even before she was selected to be culled. She notices so much about me that I don't even know; always knows when i haven't changed my onsie. Kinda' good cuz' I gets all lax about clothes and stuff like that. But know what? Kinda' creepy too that she notices such things buy just looking at me. Okay, so like my dexie-girl here does get all needy and pushy but she has these insecurities. Girlie-dex is always freaking out about things that scare her. Like, things she sees are not a big deal to me, but I love Decker sooooo much that I'll always take the time to make sure she feels secure and loved. She always does the same for me and I will never forget that! Man, she is like 'Way in that we always get up to no good-- like that one time we discovered the chocolate sticks... soooooo yummmmy... ohmygosh! Wow! Hey, but that was only by accident, I swear! But still, I'll get into any kinda' trouble for her! She calls me 'Chou'... Awesome iknorite? Soooo loves this dexie-girl so much and we gunna' be friends forever!!

Sabai~ Sooooo lovin' this Gecko here! What can I say about him that has not already been said, dex?! Love to trade stories with him! So muchie! He is soooo sweet and thoughtful too. Like one time I was having a bad go at my pest control studies and so what did 'Bai bring for me? A hand-typed data entry with all the sections we needed to know and! In the order of importance too! How was he ever evaluated to be culled...?! Sooo thankful for him...! Yeeeaahhh but then again... after that he wanted to bombard me with follow up study guides, pop quizzes, breathing techniques, brain memory increasing capacity thingie or other things, but whatevs, too much! Love him but he can get just a wwweeeee bit overboard with his care for us. I know it's for my own good but stil...gotta' 'chilla-dex! One thing I don't think is too cool about Sabai is when he loses it over just a game. Like one time we were all playing cards and like we would all lose a hand everyso often, but still so much fun! GO FISH!!! Hahahahah! What does that even mean?! Anyways, so he loses two hands in a row and he just goes off on DeeDee! Accuses her of dealing-him-bad-cards-this and using-her-skills-to-cheat-that! Makes our dex-Bunny-girlie cry! We all get on his case and he storms off. Like i said; love him but sometimes just 'chilla-dex!

Keijo~ My birdie-girlie up in here!! Someone who can actually talk as fast and excitedly as me! We always have a good laugh and for some reason we always get to doing things we shouldn't together. Like one time we took two buttons from her Handler's sleeves and split them. They were sooooo shiny and had cool symbols on them. Used them to buy a 'give way session' from the Chinchillas and well worth it. Man, I still can't believe that a Year 3 wants to hang with me! ME! And nothing, I mean nothing, gets Kei' down-spirited for too long. Always seems to bounce back no matter what other bad things happen to her. She was even supposed to be culled! Anyways, I'd hang out with her more, but she and Ada don't get along. I mean, to the point where sometimes I see Kei get out of Ada's way or just turn around and head in the opposite direction. Like I do see Ada try to get on Keijo's good side-- Dee too-- but in the end it just doesn't work out. That and both my Bunny and my Sparrow tell me that the Crow just uses me to get things she wants regardless of my feelings. Like I don't know how true that is but this is coming from my bestie-dexies and so I soooo gotsta listen to them both! They watch out for me but still... I really do like Kei and I feel sorry for her and I want to make sure she's okay! I know she will be though-- she is so positive-- but I will always try to sneak away to make sure she's allllll gooooods too!

<~~>​

blue_jay.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
{Originally by @DeFier}

Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)

[Jaycie had just finished a long day of dance practice (fun!) and musical history and theory (boring!). And as per usual it was time for a nice long hot shower. She entered the laundry room to get a grey towel and freshly washed--

She shook her head and let out a shuddering breath as she felt the muzzle of a gun press into the back of her head. The door closed behind The Smooth Sounding Blue Jay. "You didn't scream. Good. You get to live."

It was Agent 94. "Nuh-nuh...! Don't turn around. I think you know who I am. And I don't have much time. I just need you to answer me something. I need you to tell me why you still want to stay here in the BLOCC. Just that, and I'll leave you alone. I won't kill you if you answer. I'll give you options. What do you say...?"

Last edited:
"I have it good here, Agent 94. I do.

You know, I been treated real well here. And I heard that people out there want me. Real people, Agent. Not made up people like me. I just want to make people happy. I know I can make my new family happy. I get to have a real family take care of me.

What else could I ask for? I just have to train hard and learn stuff here for 2 more years and then I'm out. I'm free from here."

Jaycie's shoulder's slumped now. The tension lost from a sudden realization. "Is... is that why you're here to kill me? Or... or to threaten me? Are you gunna' steal me from here? Oh, no! Please, Agent 94! I like it here, don't steal me from here!"

{Originally by @DeFier}

"I'm not going to steal you away. All I can offer you is a life out of here. I want to get you out of the BLOCC. As a matter of fact, Jaycie, I am trying to get Ada and Decker out of here too."

The gun slid away from the Bluebird's shaved head. "Listen... there are only a select group that will be asked to leave here. You will have a chance out there in the world to be with them again and this time free of the confines here. Think about that.

"You may even have a chance to visit with others that are out there in the world. One day. And at least you'd be with your family. The one that did not buy your love, but the one that loves you because you are you and real to them."

94 pulled at the shoulders of the Blue Jay and spun her around gently. "So then. What do you want? Will you come with us? I need to know now. Right now. The window of opportunity is closing. Will you join us?"

Jaycie was staring at the array of weapons at the taller woman's sides. She took two breaths before answering.

" You never say anything to me and the last time we met, you scared me so bad I almost peed myself, Agent 94!! But you're right, kay? You are. Those Subjects are my family and I don't think anyone else could love me more."

A sigh. Then: "Okay. Okay, okay, I'm in as long as my friends are in there too. Even the fellas. Cuz they are soooo cool and nice to me too. Sooo whaat do you want me to do? But hey, this is secret right...? Like promise I won't tell. Anyone. I sweeeear, Agent 94!!"

{Originally by @DeFier}

Both hands held up and motioned for Jaycie to calm herself.

Then her eyes sparked that eerie yellow once more. >>Well I'm saying something to you now, Jaycie. You hear this. You hear me in your head. I know you do. Good.

>>I'm going to teach you a few things then... when ever you are near me, I can Mind Speak with you. You may learn this technique in time but for now, I will teach you the basics. It's called Big Cat Tap. You should pick it up pretty quick.

When you are in Sapient form, I can find you, no matter where or how far, I can track you down. But you can hide from me in your Animal form. Correction your 'Fauna' form. In this form you will appear to be a regular animal. No one can tell the difference. But you won't be able to communicate like how you normally do. You will for all intents and purposes be a regular Blue jay. Fauna form also blocks the sensors of the BLOCC from tracking you.

And here... hopefully this will make you feel better. These are the ones that will be selected... practice Big Cat Tap with them.<<

Agent 94 did not realize that Jaycie was still incapable of transmitting BCT even though Jaycie was Marked. Regardless, a mental listing of the Subject IDNs flashed through Jaycie's mind.

>>We have a plan. It's crazy, but it's going to work. It has to...<<

Jaycie's chin started off low then rose a bit higher, then a bit higher. Soon enough she was beaming, dark bird-like eyes shining. Who knew that mean ol' Agent 94 was such a nice person and only thought the best for her her friends. That and hearing the Scar speak into her brain tickled her to no end. Amaaaaaazing.

Heeeey...? Maybe she wants to be in a family too... with us..? The Blue Jay was just about to spout off about joining their litte group of Dexs then seeing the list of IDNs made her lose her train of thought.

Agent 94 was right. Ada, Decker, the fellas and all her friends were all on that list. Jaycie began bouncing up and down and twirled around twice.

"Okay, okay like yuh! I am sooooooo gunna practice with them. We gunna be together! Thanks, Agent. Thank you soooooo much. Right.

Soooo what's the plan then...?"

{Originally by @DeFier}

She glanced around the room and nodded just once. >>Do keep practicing. It just gets easier with time. Now then I must leave. Scanners and sensors are about to go back online. But keep this knowledge to yourself. Plans will come to you inDreams. Just keep your mind open when you sleep. She will come to you. You will know. Don't be scared, Jaycie. She is a Mother you never knew that loved you from afar.

>>When we pass in the halls I will be messaging you and I will give you some other objectives. I will let you know whom you may trust and who is coming with us when we escape the BLOCC.<<

Agent 94 saw the Blue Jay's brow furrow a bit; the teen's suspicions seemed to rouse in her big, dark blue eyes. That pesky mouth opened wide once more. Immediately, the Scar held up both hands up and motioned once more for the Jay to calm down.

>>No. Nuh-nuh listen...! I am not going to shoot you. Rest assured. I'm on your side.

Goodbye, The-Smooth-Sounding-Blue-Jay...<<

A hand she placed across her heart then she took leave.