3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

Eules2-20190902235021512.jpg

<~~>
Colour: #61BD6D

• <~~>
    ~PROFILE

Subject IDN: EL-27182818
    Nickname: 'Euler' | 'Blink'
    Sex: Female

Years in the BLOCC: 2
    Primary Handler: Olympia Fuentes
    Prospective Owner: Elio Marino

Directive: Lure/Game

• As and addendum she is supposed to help repair woodwork and clean up after hunts and races.
    Directive Skills:
    1. Nimble
    2. Trained Speed/Stamina
    3. Evasion Tactics
    4. Carpentry
    5. Cleaning
    <~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Snowshoe Hare
    • Her animal form is slightly larger than is common for the species at 20 inches in length and weighing around 4 lbs.
    • Has same green eye colour as Sapient.
    Trained Advantage:
    1. Tumbling - Blink can bounce, flip and roll like a gymnast in animal form.
    SAPIENT FORM: "Fit"

Her human form stands at 5’5 and a half, has an average build but is strong with some muscles thanks to carpentry practice. Her hair is a medium tawny brown with black and golden highlights with a slight wavy texture; or it would be if it wasn’t currently shaved. Her eyes are a light green resembling jade. On her face are a scattering of small round mole birthmarks; one on the bridge of her nose(left side), one on her left cheek, and two close together on her neck. She has a small gap between her buck teeth and when she speaks, it is with an Australian accent.

Tell Tale Signs:

Obvious
    • Ears, although on the sides of her face are completely that of a hare’s
    • Whiskers grow from around her nose on both sides.
    • Retains her tail no matter which form

• <~~>

~PERSONA

Posi+
    +Levelheaded: Can make rational decisions even in frantic circumstances, doesn’t rush into situations without a thorough assessment of it first.​
    +Steadfast: Firm in her believes and won’t be shaken from them easily through means such as provocation.​
    +Receptive: Always happy and willing to listen to ones problems and concerns, has developed something of a good listener’s aura.​
    Nega-
    -Deceptive: Euler is slow to trust others and while she’s glad to listen about others she isn’t at all forthcoming herself; she often lies and portrays herself differently to handlers and Dexters.​
    -Lonely: If Euler is alone too long she quickly becomes more and more negative and anxious, losing her usual mental fortitude.​
    -Blunt: So assures in her own way and thinking, Euler can speak to shortly and carelessly; unintentionally (or intentionally) hurting others or making things awkward.​
    Likes: listening, veggies, running, chewing in things, running again, roughhousing, carpentry, personal space

Dislikes: heights, meat, dogs, being picked up, handlers

• <~~>

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened hearing and sense of smell

2) Strong legs for running and jumping (of course)

3) May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal.

4) Awakening:

• Since Euler has been 1 year in the BLOCC, she may create an illusory image of herself for 1 minute. This will fool the visual sense only. Those that touch the image or scrutinized by those with heightened vision will realize it is fake. She may use this EP once per week.​
    5) Connections. (further explored once "Your Prey Mates" is complete.) ~~>(more to Unlock later^^!!)

• <~~>

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Euler tries to fake out the Panther ~ While on her way to a tortuous supplementary treatment, to get out of said treatment she faked a panic attack. Seeing that it was a mentally taxing and invasive treatment, her handler postponed it. Afterward, she ran directly into The Panther, who she also fibbed to - saying that she had an urgent cleaning assignment before running off. This earned her the title of “The Elusive Hare”.
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • In The Woodworking Room ~ Euler was confronted by the Panther and passed the 'Mettle Test.' She gave reasons why she wanted to escape and was taught BCT.

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • N/A
    2) Those Good Times. (Combined)
    • Soon! ~ Coming Soon!

• <~~>

~MUSINGS

1) Jaycie:
    Blood oath, Jay is probably my closest mate in the whole BLOCC. And why not? It's more effort than its worth to avoid being friends with that Birdie. Me and her and deffo gonna see ‘winter’ together someday. Love my girl Jayce, but sometimes she makes me worry cause she’s not dumb. But she’s not quite the full quid either. Know what I mean?

2) Bella:
    Bella...I don’t actually know that sheila very well. She’s a third year and another dancer, so we don’t meet up much. Well, but, she’s a friendly gal if anything. I like how she’s upfront and all that. And well...she’s got some pretty ace moves to boot.

3) Ada:
    I don’t have problems with her. Unlike some people, she can think for herself and that’s bank. But hoo, she can be so hardheaded and stubborn! Like she thinks even when she’s actually wrong, she’s still somehow right? Funny thing that, tiny birdie...biiig time ego. But whatever, ‘have at it’ is what I always say.

4) Conway:
    Ah that one? Honestly, dex’s built just to be lap-sitters bug me. Do they think they’re so much better than the rest of us? Like those bloody chinchillas! One of these days swear I’m gonna crack them in their smug faces! What was I saying again? Oh right...Conway. At first I thought he was all fussy like them, so I kinna ignored him? But he’s way better than Filth or Bore could ever be. One time he tried to flex his muscles but he was just...so squishy!

<~~>

euler-Hare-2.jpg

<~~>

{Originally posted by DeFier}

Shop class had finished. And of course, on one of the busiest days, it was Euler's turn to tidy up and put everything back into the store room. She had just pulled in the last of the equipment and projects. And of course, she had no idea that she was to be looking down the barrel of a gun as soon as she turned around to leave.

It was Agent 94.

"Scream for help, I shoot you. Try to escape, I shoot you. Try to pull an 'illusion' on me, I shoot you. No need to put your hands up, you know I'm fast enough to unload this clip into you if you do not comply. Just keep your mouth shut and nod if you understand."

The Panther's eyes were a steely blue hue and dead cold. "Good. Now then... I am risking it all to be here, you must understand that. Time is something we do not have to waste. So let us cut to the chase. I want you to tell me: why you still want to stay here in the BLOCC. And I'll give you some options other than me unloading a bunch of rounds into you. Sounds good, no? Now then... please answer."

{Originally posted by Somebody~Actually}

Out of all the things she had to do daily, that she disliked doing...shop class was not one of them. Building, creating useful things from nothing but wooden planks and screws was all very fun!

Why just today she built a...a...well she didn’t know exactly what it was. Oftentimes in shop they would have them build things that she didn’t know the purpose for, and then they would gather up all the good ones and cart them away. This time it was like a...box. It had a upside down “V” for a top and small circle cut in the front. The wooden peg inserted underneath the hole reminded her vaguely of the things that bird dexters sometimes perched on during their trainings.

Euler wanted to keep hers but, unfortunately, it had turned out very nice. Meaning they took it away. Somewhat sad because of that, after cleaning up she was going to head back to her block to see if she could have some fun and talk to someone. Or, mope, if there was no one else around and nothing else to do.

The last thing she was expecting was a gun in her face the second she turned to leave. Euler’s heart began to beat wildly as the Scar threatened to shoot her with predjudice if she did anything besides give a nod of understanding. So that’s just what she did. A lump of fear clogged her throat when she was asked a really strange question but she wasn’t in any position to complain.

“....No matter what, I always think that I don’t want to die yet,” she replied quietly, looking up from the barrel of the gun to Agent 94’s face. Tears had formed in the corners of her eyes. Real ones. But they didn’t fall. “If, even if, I escape somehow...I’ll have no one, and no where to go. So if it’s painful or boring here, I just have to live with it. Because I have nowhere else to go...”

The tears were real. Perhaps they were made of frustration. Perhaps it was a frustration of which the Panther may relate.

The muzzle of the gun lowered.

"No. No, Euler. You do not 'just have to live with it'," the blue in her eyes were not so steely any more, "now listen... there is a select group that will be asked to leave here. You are one of them now. And you will have a chance to be with them out there in the world. You will all have a 'somewhere' to go. We will make it to the coast and you will run there.

"And everything you craft will be yours. And it will be your choice to give it up if you so choose."

The Panther pointed at the item the Hare had recently crafted and the vertical pupils in her eyes dilated, taking in Euler fully. "Now then. I need to know. Right now. The window is closing. Is that what you want and will you come with us?"

{Originally posted by Somebody~Actually}

She was frustrated. Completely. She felt like she had no other options, other than to just endure all the things she hated. Maybe if it was like that for everyone, she would feel better about it. But that wasn’t the case for prized dexters, with extremely rich potential buyers, or handlers, or guards.

She was very relieved at that gun being no longer pointed her way and haltingly wiped the corners of her eyes.

What Agent 94 the offered, was something she couldn’t comprehend. She was being invited to leave...with Agent 94, and others?

“The...coast? But...how will we escape?” Euler didn’t think that they would be simply allowed to leave easily. She wanted to question more but Agent 94 had already said that there was little time for her to think about this.

Her eyes followed the panther’s, flicking over to her little creation she made today. If the question was if she wanted even a chance for a freer life, then the answer was obvious. After a few seconds she glanced back up from the table at the Scar.

“Yes, I do. I will go with you,” she accepted with a firm nod.

Agent 94 watched as Euler's disposition went from frustrated, to incredulous, to resolute. A smile could not help hint at the corners of the tall Scar's mouth.

Then her eyes sparked that eerie yellow once more. >>You hear this. You hear me in your head. I know you do. Good. Eh bien this is how we will find our escape.

>>I'm going to teach you a few things then... when ever you are near me, I can Mind Speak with you. You may learn this technique in time but for now, I will teach you the basics. It's called Big Cat Tap. You should pick it up pretty quick.

When you are in Sapient form, I can find you, no matter where or how far, I can track you down. But you can hide from me in your Animal form. Correction... your 'Fauna' form. In this form you will appear to be a regular animal. No one can tell the difference. But you won't be able to communicate like how you normally do. You will for all intents and purposes be a regular hare. Fauna form also blocks the sensors of the BLOCC from tracking you.

Now being only Year 1, Euler, you may only learn to receive the Big Cat Tap. But in time, hopefully you will learn to send messages to the other Prey.

And speaking of Prey... Here. These are the ones that will be selected... you should know them. Perhaps you are even friends with several of them? Well, practice Big Cat Tap with them, chere.<<

A mental listing of the Subject IDNs flashed through Euler's mind.

>>We have a plan. It's crazy, but it's going to work. It has to...<<

After watching the Prey strain for a bit, finally Agent 94 saw the ghostly image of a hare dance and dart around Euler. A hint of a smirk could not help but find its way onto that normally stoic face. She was a natural. And with practice she could hide away the Hare spirit when she used the Big Cat Tap.

>>Well done.<< the mind speech was back >>keep practicing. It just gets easier with time. Now then I must leave. Scanners and sensors are about to go back online. But keep this knowledge to yourself. Plans will come to you inDreams. Just keep your mind open when you sleep. She will come to you. You will know. Don't be scared, Euler. She is a Mother you never knew that loved you from afar.

>>Oh but until you are able to hide your Spirit when you tap, just leave the messaging to me when we pass in the halls. I will let you know whom you may trust and who is coming with us when we escape the BLOCC.

>>Goodbye, The-Elusive Hare..<<

A hand she placed across her heart then she took leave.