3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
~Bella~

bels-20190826235415622.jpg

Color - #9365B8

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN: BE-11487231
    Nickname: Bella | Bells
    Sex: Female

Years in the BLOCC: 3
    Primary Handler: Mr. Dung
    Prospective Owner: M. Frankford
    Directive: Dancer
    • As a sub factor Bella must clean the grand hall after parties in either form

Directive Skills:
    1. Elegant moves
    2. Quick feet
    3. Perfect Posture
    4. Dancing mainly tap
    5. Loyalty

<~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Ferret
    • Like in her sapient form Bella has a light pink nose in her animal form as well

Trained Advantage: 3
    • Tap Dancing: The only dance that Bella has mastered fully is tap dancing. She can do this in both her sapient and animal forms as requested by her prospective owner. And though not as fast as true BCT, Bella has the ability to transmit BCT via sound rather than temple tapping.
    • Bipedal Dancer: Much like ferrets in the wilds of the world Bella is a talented dancer, though more talented than her brethren and may dance on her hind legs.
    • Mimicry: Bella has learned to mimic things in order to learn them faster. So far she has only used it to learn new dances as well as Big Cat Tap.

SAPIENT FORM: 'Athletic'
    • Hair: Short and choppy would best describe Bella's hair before it was shaved. Brown in color with lighter highlights and darker roots. She would always have trouble keeping her bangs out of her face. Since it was shaved Bella's hair looks darker in color than light brown.
    • Eyes: It's easy to say Bella's eyes are the window to her soul, a deep brown matching her hair. Bella's eyes have lighter browns in them along with darker flecks around the center. Big and doe like her eyes are framed with thick lashes and said to be her best feature.
    • Body: Standing at 5' 2" and weighing 97lbs Bella is on the shorter side of the spectrum making that the only thing that's keeping her from looking like a guy. Though it helps that she is curvy with slight muscle's to her from learning to dance.
    • Complexion: Pale in color Bell's skin is smooth with light freckles dotting across her cheeks and nose. At the back of her neck is her IND number in a barcoded style. Her nose is a light pink color and usually a little wet.
    • Other: Bella wears a white onesie with red trim along with the other 3rd years. When she speaks there's hints of a German accent. Can speak fluent German and Russian.

Subtle Tell Tail:
    • Canine's are sharp enough to break skin, but not enough to hurt someone
    • Freckles dusting cheeks are the same color as her fur
    • Light pink nose that is usually a bit wet

• <~★~>​

~PERSONA

Positive:
    • Loyal: Bella is a strong believer of 'No man left behind'. She will go to great lengths to say a friend or even a random person. Even if she has to do this alone she will find a way to save anyone in trouble. Not to mention she would never turn her back on a friend even if they're horrible to her.
    • Friendly: Bella loves to make friends and will oftentimes talk to strangers if they look lonely. People often avoid her due to her hyper personality and talkative attitude. At times Bella will completely ignore people if they upset her in a bad way.
    • Hyper: Bella is overly hyper sometimes. She can never sit still and always has to be moving due to having too much energy. This was one fo the reasons she learned to dance fast.
    • Hopeless Romantic: Much like many girls Bella loves the idea of finding 'the one'. It's a dream of hers to find that one special person for her. Though no time soon will she be settling down.

Negative:
    • Hot-Headed: Bella tends to have a short temper, sometimes the smallest thing can set her off. This is another thing Bella doesn't like about herself. There are sometimes she can control her temper but, other times she blows up. If you insult her friends or family she tends to lose her temper faster but, will hide it behind a calm voice and attitude.
    • Clumsy: She may be quick on her feet but, that doesn't stop her from tripping over air. Bella has a bad habit of tripping over just about everything. Even if she's being really careful she will still find a way to end up on her face, but even so when she's serious it's like a switch flipped and she's not as clumsy as usual.
    • Blunt: Many times Bella just says what comes to her mind. It's one of the things she hates about herself. Usually she doesn't mean what she says but, there are times where she's being dead serious.
    • Stubborn: Bella is as stubborn as they come. Once her minds set on something she will rarely change it. This mainly comes when someone is being left behind.

2. Animals
    3. Making friends
    4. Sleep
    5. Heights

Dislikes:
    1. Fighting
    2. Spiders
    3. Most exercises
    4. Spicy food
    5. Being yelled at for no reason

• <~★~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened sense
    • N/A - No Heightened sense BUT can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours

2) Physical carry-over in Sapient form
    • Poor eye sight: Like ferrets in the wild Bella has poor eyes sight

3) Communication:
    • BCT transmit within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal within car length.

4) Awakening:
    • That Sensitive Ferret - Since Bella has been 3 years in the BLOCC, she may 'Sense Intent' of up to 3 persons within a cars length. This will allow her get a sense of their intent but will not allow her to detect lies. The EP lasts up to 3 minutes when activated. She may use this EP thee times per week.

5) Connections.
    • In any form, Bella may transmit what she hears and sees ears and send to Ada for up to three minutes at a time. The maximum transmission distance between the two is unknown as of yet, however within the BLOCC, Bella could always transmit to Ada without fail.

5) Combined.
    • Soon...!

• <~★~>​

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Bella and the panther: A meeting - After running from her handler Bella stood against a group of Scars. Nervous she talked her way out of the situation and into being marked by the panther being dubbed "The Sensitive Ferret."
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • In The Dance Studio ~ Bella was confronted by the Panther and passed the 'Mettle Test.' She gave reasons why she wanted to escape and was taught BCT and was called 'That Sensitive Ferret."

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • Bella Admires Ada (Connection to Ada) ~ Bella hears Ada singing in the restroom and offers to do a team-up dance/singing number.
    2) Those Good Times. (Combined)
    • Soon! ~ Coming Soon!

• <~★~>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates
    • Jaycie: Hm? What do I think of Jaycie? Well, that's simple! She's a great friend of mine! Though sometimes she can be a little annoying but nevertheless, she a great friend. Wait I already said that...Anyway! We dance sometimes and it super fun. We becoming giggling squealing messes. Like I said so much fun!
    • Ada: We go pretty far back me and Ada. We met in her first year when I walked in on her singing. Since then we've been preforming together and really fun! Though unlike with Jaycie we don't become really giggly instead we laugh when I trip over my feet. She's like a big sister too! Not to me though more like to the other first and second years, but she sure does give good advice.
    • Euler: I don't know Euler that much but, she seems cool! I've heard from Jaycie she's a great listener and from the times I've met her I can say she really is! Oooo I wish I could know her more, but sadly we don't see each other much with me being a dancer and her being a racer. Oh, but I love her ears and her accent really cool!
    • Conway: This guy right here is family and no one can change that! I've known him as long as Ada and we sort of hit it off right away. We get into some pretty funny things. Though he likes to say it's all my fault which is untrue! But still, Conway's a great friend and I love talking to him, he's such a great listener. Oooo and teasing him about Euler is always fun!

bels-Ferret.jpg

{Originally posted by noodle}

~CONNECTION TO ADA (Sending Only)

Ada was supposed to be practicing her lullabies.

Instead, she was practicing Fall Out Boy.

Despite her Handler's immaculate dress and grooming, he was a huge rock fan, and whenever he was permitted to, he would wear headphones and blast the rock music so loud into his ears that Ada could hear it from a few feet away.

He was particularly fond of The Phoenix, and Ada found herself, against her better judgement, loving the pure chaos that came with the song.

So, she was standing in the washroom in a brief moment of pure solitude, singing along to music she couldn't hear....and absolutely killing it. For a bird trained to put people to sleep, she sure had a rockstar's voice. "Wearing our vintage misery! No, I think it looked a little better on me! I'm gonna-" the sparrow suddenly trailed off, opening her eyes to see a fellow experiment staring at her.

Another girl, with dark hair and eyes and a confused but amused expression on her face.

Ada froze, her face twisting into some kind of scared expression that wasn't easily see on her. If her Handler heard about this....

"Keep singing." the other girl interrupted her thoughts, smiling softly and sitting down on one of the wooden benches that lined the concrete walls of the shower room.

"What?"

"Keep singing, if you want. I liked it."

The sparrow blinked a few times, suspicious black eyes tracing the other girl's face, as if searching for a reason to not trust her. But, she seemed genuine enough. Still, Ada just shook her head and backed up to grab her shower bag. She had taken too long in there anyway. "I gotta go," she shrugged, almost disappointedly.

"That's a shame." The other girl swung her feet slightly before she stood up. "My name's Bella."

"I....I'm Ada." She attempted a smile, unused to forming friendships so easily.

Bella just smiled at her. "We should perform together sometime."

Ada cocked her head to one side. "What do you do?"

"I dance. I mean, our styles might clash, but...."

The sparrow grinned and swung her bag up on her shoulder. She moved to answer, but then a rough voice, almost angry but more annoyed, called from outside. "Ada! Hurry up! We don't have all day!"

She flinched, nodding hurriedly to Bella and turning to run out of the door. "I'd like that," she called over her shoulder, then rounded the corner and disappeared from the ferret girl's sight.

Yeah....maybe that would be fun.

{Originally posted by Boo!! :333}

Bella had been called to the dance studio. Call it a Year 3 pre-final dance rehearsal for her prospective owner. She was to go over her tap-dance solo once more for Music Dept. Head, Mr. Corsica and her dance instructor; the one that taught and lead her for nearly her entire time she was here in the BLOCC. How many more months till she would be meeting her new 'family?' Was she counting the days left?

The loudspeaker called her name: "Subject: BE - 11490914, enter the studio now" Only a single spotlight beckoned her forth as she entered. And as Bella's small frame slid underneath where the taped 'X' lay, the bright white light reflected off her shaved head. No one spoke. Not even a sound. None.

And then from behind she felt it. The cold muzzle of a gun, aimed right at the back of her head where the spine met the skull.

"You are Bella, the dancer. And I think you know exactly who I am." It was the Scar, Agent ~ 94. A.K. A. The Panther.

The taller woman leaned in, voice low and yet filled with feral intensity, "Make no moves. Make no cries for help. None. You do that and I will not blow your head off. I'm risking so much just to be here with you. We don't have much time here and if you waste my time... I waste you. Understood?

"Now then... I want you to tell me why you still want to stay here in the BLOCC. And if you want out, I'll give you some options. No games, no fronts. I can-- and will-- get you the hell out of here. So go on, Ms. Ferret, let me know what's good..."

<~~~<⭐>~~~>​

{Originally posted by Lulunopia}

Bella had the jitters. Why you may ask? She was about to perform her pre-final dance. Soon she would be shipped off to be a pet for someone else and she was nervous. What if they hurt her! The thought made her panic slightly. Bella wasn't one for violence and for it to be used on her was something she wasn't too fond of. Well, who would be fond of something like that?

The call of her name had her moving quickly to the stage. It was dark besides a bright light being pointed at her. Bella took a deep breath ready to begin. That was when she felt the coldness of a gun's muzzle being pressed against her back. Squeaking she turned her head slightly trying to see who it was; until they spoke the chilly voice sending shivers down her spine. It was the panther.

As the woman spoke Bella perked up slightly. A way out! That would be wonderful! Shaking she spoke up, making sure to keep her voice as quiet as she could. "I-I don't want to stay here! Who would want to be some pet for the rich to use? Not me that's for sure."

{Originally posted by DeFier}

A moment longer did the gun remain firm upon the back of the teen's head. Then relief of it being removed from the killing spot. The Panther was certain of this Prey's desire.

"Alright then. Listen up. There are only a select group that will be asked to leave here. You will have a chance to be with them out there in the world and this time free of constriction from the BLOCC. And free of being owned by someone else; you would not be a pet to some rich person. Ever. Think about that for a second.

"You may even have a chance to make a life for yourself out there. One day."

The Panther gently spun the Ferret around gently. Blue eyes with the vertical slit pupils stared directly and levelly into Bella's eyes, "So then. Is that you want? Will you come with us? I need to know now. Right now. The window of opportunity is closing. Will you join us?"

{Originally posted by Mystical Fox}

A relieved sigh escaped Bella's lips as the cold gun was taken off her head. She wanted to look behind her to see the panther, but she knew that would be a mistake. So, she listened to what the panther was saying, her heart beating in her ears. Seemed the panther had a plan, a way out. Just the thought had Bella almost smiling. To get out of this place, to not be a pet. It was like a dream come true.

As she was turned around Bella looked into the blue eyes of the panther with slight fear. The woman before her was terrifying to say the least. Nodding Bella spoke, "I'll join you. I want out of this place!"

{Originally posted by DeFier}

The Panther stared solemnly and knowingly into those big, brown eyes. A curt, yet reassuring nod she gave the teen.

Then her eyes sparked that eerie yellow once more. >>You hear this. You hear me in your head. I know you do. Good.

>>I'm going to teach you a few things then... when ever you are near me, I can Mind Speak with you. You may learn this technique in time but for now, I will teach you the basics. It's called Big Cat Tap. You should pick it up pretty quick.

When you are in Sapient form, I can find you, no matter where or how far, I can track you down. But you can hide from me in your Animal form. Correction... your 'Fauna' form. In this form you will appear to be a regular animal. No one can tell the difference. But you won't be able to communicate like how you normally do. You will for all intents and purposes be a regular ferret. Fauna form also blocks the sensors of the BLOCC from tracking you.

And here... hopefully this will make you feel better. Bella, these are the ones that will be selected... you should know them; you are most likely friends with them, no? Well, practice Big Cat Tap with them.<<

A mental listing of the Subject IDNs flashed through Bella's mind.

>>We have a plan. And we need a Year 3 like you, chere. It's crazy, but it's going to work. It has to...<<

After watching the Prey strain for a bit, finally Agent 94 saw the ghostly image of a ferret dance and dart around Bella. A hint of a smirk could not help but find its way onto that normally stoic face. She was a natural. And with practice she could hide away the Ferret spirit when she used the Big Cat Tap.

>>Well done.<< the mind speech was back >>keep practicing. It just gets easier with time. Now then I must leave. Scanners and sensors are about to go back online. But keep this knowledge to yourself. Plans will come to you inDreams. Just keep your mind open when you sleep. She will come to you. You will know. Don't be scared, Bella. She is a Mother you never knew that loved you from afar.

>>Oh but until you are able to hide your Spirit when you tap, just leave the messaging to me when we pass in the halls. I will let you know whom you may trust and who is coming with us when we escape the BLOCC.

>>Goodbye, That-Sensitive-Ferret..<<

A hand she placed across her heart then she took leave.

{Originally posted by Boo Giggly BumBum^^}

{From the Convo thread here in Agent 94's blurb}

K and as for the BCT convo that went on between Bella and Shilo. This is for both before she left and when she returned and shared knowledge between them...

This is the first time that anyone has received the vision so strong and no one had ever said it felt like home as far as the Year 3's know. Bella and Shilo decided to keep the 'this is home' secret from the Panther. The secret being that they both caught glimpses of what Jaycie and Summer saw but can't explain it. The part that scares them is that they saw several Subjects there they had never seen before in the BLOCC.

Upon return, Bella did transmit that she saw all the Agents but the major detail that was left out in the postie was that Euler was with the 'Brass' of the Agents. And Euler did not look too happy to be standing there. The other missing detail is that she over heard them talking about "Shadows being mobilized."