Stupidity, thy name is Raiu. Warning, Emo moments.

R

Raiu

Original poster
I now have proof that I am an idiot. In short, this is just going down into the archive of self hate.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend via IM and I typed something very stupid and very insulting to her that I wish I didn't put down. I'm not going to put that down since I would make me look like a real fool, even though I am one.

In short, I couldn't get to sleep for a while last night and all the joy that should be in this holiday is down to none in me. Oblivion seems vastly superior to existance now that I can't even swallow the small suicide pill that is fantasy, the pill that I am forced to take now is the horsepill sized suicide pill that is reality.

The good news: I now know to think before putting anything down.

Bad news: I haven't been depressed for this long ever before.

Swell...

Everyone makes mistakes Raiu. Not everyone can account for them, not everyone can prevent them. You aren't stupid for making a mistake, when you honestly didn't mean to do so. Try not to be so hard on yourself, okay? All things will come to pass.

We say stupid shit that we don't mean sometimes; it's part of the human condition. Learn what you can from it and don't beat yourself up for it too much. You have the humility to admit your own mistakes and learn from them; that's something not everyone has, and something you should be commended for.

You failed once and to make it up you need only succeed ten times over. Good luck.

It's okay. We all have moments that we accidentally say the wrong thing, it's really just a part of being human. I'm sorry, it's really hard when these things happen, hm? It's okay, you don't have to feel happy for a holiday- you'll feel the way you feel, it's not abnormal to feel upset when something upsetting happens. You're a very caring person considering your reaction, so I'm just going to assume that I think you're a pretty good person. Try not to beat yourself up about the past, it's okay. You're not a fool, you're human. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me. No judgment.