Stupidest thing you seriously got in trouble for.

yeah, you broke the law and got busted bro.
then again, in Oz they have a 2kmph leeway in case your speedo is busted.

Cops aren't supposed to pull you over at all unless you're doing 3MPH over, and don't generally ticket you unless you're doing 10 over, WMD. Her getting pulled over for 1MPH over was, in fact, complete bullshit.

Lolz the cops here stop you for dressing nice and take your cash.

But we're free to run around as fast as we can on the road. Unless you die, then, uh, yeah. Or unless you're in the nice parts of the city in which the area cops are actually decent and have nifty ass uniforms.

Lolz the cops here stop you for dressing nice and take your cash.

But we're free to run around as fast as we can on the road. Unless you die, then, uh, yeah. Or unless you're in the nice parts of the city in which the area cops are actually decent and have nifty ass uniforms.

you're fucked up country makes me lol at how fucked up mine is.

I can't say I've gotten caught yet but if I get caught for something stupid it will be this...

Buying a laptop with my own money after my Dad tried to fix my old one which actually ended in him making it worse despite me telling him I don't want him to do anything.

you're fucked up country makes me lol at how fucked up mine is.

Well I got a ride home after some cops found me and a friend on the street at like 1 AM, but we were 17 and shit.

But my mom did tell me she was disappointed in me, it's kind of become her pet name for me now.

.... I SEE.

I WANT TO HEAR MORE!