2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern
What's up?

Hey, my name is Cloudy and I recently came into the position of having time to pass. I used to do a lot of play by post and text roleplaying around the early 2010s and earlier. But rarely got very far in any roleplays after that. Usually I'd run into personal issues; now that is more unlikely as I have plenty of time online. I also used to write more in general than I do now, so I imagine I am rusty at it.

I tend to prefer roleplays with a certain atmosphere to them, with fantasy and modern being my top two genres, they're even better combined. I am not keen on short, one sentence rps, and not keen on excessively long-winded or difficult ones. Anything goes in between. As long as everyone is having fun. Personally, I often get really close to the characters and write in detail.

Some things about me? Umm, I have so much fun drawing though I'm not skilled at it. I like to daydream, veg out, take care of animals, and sometimes play video games. Salty snacks are amazing, so are fruits. I'm not too social irl and struggle with a dissociative disorder among other things. Finally, I guess I enjoy walking in nature. Meditating there.

It's really cool to meet you!

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Reactions: CloudyLangour
Welcome to Iwaku, Cloudy :D

We're so happy to have you here! It looks like you've filled out your roleplay resume and provided lots of helpful info about yourself here, so I've got no doubts that you'll find some cool partners and friends soon around here :D If you need any extra help getting around, please let us know <3

Have a great day!

Welcome to Iwaku, Cloudy! We've got a little bit of everything here, from one line posters to multiple paragraphs and every genre you can imagine. I have no doubt you'll find exactly what you're looking for here. If you need help navigating or have any questions, feel free to reach out to any staff member; we're happy to assist.

Happy roleplaying!

Thank you for the welcome everyone, it definitely helped me feel comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I love your avatar. It is adorable! Also welcome! You seem cool :)