Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Soooo, I just realized when I approve the rp banners on the new system, it sends out a PC! Which is really cool! .... of course, that also meant I had like, 50 convo messages I didn't realize were in my inbox. XD So while I had to clean all those out, I realized I hadn't cleaned out my inbox in MONTHS. There were bazillions of convos in there, mostly ones for moving topics or fixing someone's accounts.

I like to keep things neat and tidy so I don't lose important stuff. But I'm not so great at regularly pruning my inboxes. T____T I am like that with my email accounts and stuff too. EVEN MY SNAIL MAIL. D:

What are your Inbox habits? Do you regularly keep things tidy, or do you still have EVERY MESSAGE EVER?

Reactions: Lady Sabine
So ronery.

That, or I just use other "channels of communication". :D

Isn't cleaning your inbox how I got hired 15 years ago Diana?

No, I never clean out my "Imbox" because I do not have an "Imbox". /obligatory asshole remark

I'm the kind of person who hoards all of my messages on the off chance that I'll need them later.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I am supposed to check my Inbox?

I mostly forget to clean mine out. I'm bad at even responding to messages because I'll be like "I'll get to that later." but later never comes. I have too much else to worry about. xD

Y'know, I should probably figure out how to empty my inbox. O.O Might be useful some day...

I tend to hoard my messages. I'm not sure if this is due to laziness or thinking I might have need for them in the future. I am leaning towards general laziness, though.

Clean out the inbox . . . At some point I need to do that . . .

Reactions: Lady Sabine
I'll clean it out when the conversation has been inactive for a long period of time or if the conversation is no longer currently relevant. Otherwise I keep my messages around and active for as long as I possibly can without exhausting the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.