Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
I was searching my room today and found some very odd things. I know people are always misplacing things, and sometimes those things are either completely worthless or absolutely bizarre.

What strange and mysterious things have you found in your home?

Or how much money because money is pretty good too.

Whatever it is, share!

It wasn't our stuff, but when we moved into our apartment we found a whole bunch of baby doll heads in a little cubby behind our kitchen cabinets. I also found a cell phone that belonged to the person who lived here before us, and it had some rather juicy text messages. >_>

Reactions: Dipper
I bought a foreclosure and the people who lived in it before me were utter slobs. When they were booted out, the house sat vacant for 2 years and it became somewhat of a party spot (the area around the house, not the inside of it thank god) before I bought it.

The amount of weird shit is unbelievable.

- They poured what I can only hope is aquarium gravel down a toilet. Like. A lot of it. That and other unidentifiable shit made the toilet unrecoverable - though we tried.

- The last owners apparently tried to renovate the house themselves. A lot could be said there, but the most surprising thing to me to be honest was that I guess they didn't feel like buying real insulation in several spots, so shoved the walls/floor full of toilet paper, tissue, newspaper, just whatever trash I guess.

- There's floor vents and every single one of them was filled with dirt, trash, and toys. mini cars were pulled out, one full size RC car and 1 full size teddybear, some shoes, coloring pages, markers, these were the most memorable things anyway.

- in the crawlspace beneath the house and grounds directly surrounding the house: women's underwear, whatever you call those spoons that've clearly been used for drugs, other random silverware, thankfully no needles

- On the whole property: random trash, seriously just could be anything. But also toys. Like lots of baby plastic toys. There's a Sully from Monsters Inc arm still buried near the back porch because I can't be arsed, there's also a lot of like, plastic tonka trucks and parts in various other spots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- There was a Ben 10 nintendo DS game under the original (totally trashed) refrigerator, and a Frozen movie DVD trapped between some wall siding and drywall, which is still there because I kept that siding and wasn't able to pull the disc out.

I've owned the house for a year officially now. I'm still finding random stuff.

This one is sort of more what my friend found in her room, but it's a fun story.

Okay so this one has puzzled my friend and I for years. Friend comes over to watch an anime she inherited from another friend. We watch it all normal like. The case had 4 disks in it and they were very clearly all there. We watch all of them; every single last one. This is an important detail. It was getting late and she was collecting the disk cases when we realize one of them is missing. We search around for it because it had to of fallen out somewhere. We don't find it. I told her I'd keep looking for it since it was getting late and she needed to go home. She leaves and about a half hour later I get a text that she found it sitting in her room! She lives about thirty miles away from me! How did it get from my place to hers?! Where were just watching it!!! fjdksljfklsdklfjdkls

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper