Study for More

M

Maybe

Original poster

a game of growth.
you've been selected.
well, kidnapped, harassed, beaten.
its all the saaaaame.
when you awake you find yourself in a room with other people.
just as selected as you.

the idea:
you are one of this grouping of people chosen to be apart of an experiment, to test out and determine how well humans can adjust to life changing situations. the results will be taken into consideration as the earth begins to play towards the 'end'. the chosen are are giving only one task: to survive.

you've been snatched out of your everyday life, no matter what that life shall be, nor where you were in it. and have been placed within this restricted zone. at first you won't have the slightest idea what has happened, but a fancily placed announcement will be made giving you very minor details. tasks and problems will arise along the way and you must take it upon yourselves to work as a group - or solo in order to survive.

--

the who:
HOOT is a group of scientists, who think humans have gotten lazy when it comes to the constant advances of technology. these scientists are simple sadists using a good time as an excuse for testing. you will never see them, but will hear any and all announcements echo out from a single pole in the middle of the courtyard dressed with speakers.

it is hard to say if they actually humans, if they are government linked - illegally funded. or a broadcast show for shits and giggles. (#hungergamevibes.)

--

im basically just trying to see if this would interest anyone.. I think at least 4 people would make this flow smoothly, at max 6. I have expanded on this a little bit but i wanted to see if anyone liked it first.. feel free to ask questions if you have any I'd definitely like to do this..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug