Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magical, modern, Steampunk

• @Diana:
    WELCOME TO STUDIO WOLF!

Today at 12:07 PM

• @Diana:
    This is a modern setting in Japan within the same universe as Macho Cafe, if you are familiar with that charp series! You are one of the guests at the Studio Wolf CELEBRATION PARTY for their BESTEST BAND finally having a hit single.

Today at 12:08 PM

• @Diana:
    TYPE FAST, TYPE BRIEF. Keep posts to 10 sentences or less. We have three hours to play and details can be easily missed in long posts!

Today at 12:09 PM

• @Diana:
    Put your CHARACTER NAME in the first sentence of every post so we know which character your playing! You can also use bbcode color to help differentiate your posts from others.

Today at 12:10 PM

• @Diana:
    Game master posts appear in this BRIGHT BOLD YELLOW. Pay attention to those for they are giving you plot hints and guiding the story.

Today at 12:11 PM

• @Diana:
    My charps are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! Don't worry about typos or mistakes. If you ever get confused or stuck, I am in the main chat to answer any questions or point you in the right direction!

Today at 12:12 PM

• @Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

• @Diana:
    Studio Wolf is not a famous producing company - in fact most of the industry thought they were a joke. But ever since their rock band SOLITUDE WINTER released a hit single, Studio Wolf is now on everyone's minds! Tonight they're throwing a banging party for their talent as well as invited guests and fans to celebrate their success - and maybe even sign a few new bands!

Today at 12:52 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Get in line!" an obnoxious man in a suit with slicked-back hair ordered as he leaned in towards a fan in line, the butt of his baton pressed up under the guest's chin. "You think you're better than anyone? Think you can cut in line!?" He growled, not unlike some kind of gangster thug.

Today at 12:54 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "I still don't understand why I had to come," an incredibly tall teenager wailed quietly as they were dragged along by their friend to hurry up in the line. Tsubasa Suzuki towered over most of the queue, despite best efforts to hunch down and appear small--a feat difficult to accomplish when you were a six-foot-tall Japanese girl. Not that her appearance was particularly feminine. Tsubasa was wearing a bulky sweater, slacks, and her reading glasses, her short hair at least tidy today even though her bangs were hanging in her face. "Ame-chan, please, stop tugging so hard."

Today at 1:01 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...no...sorry," Kimiko replied, eyes wide. "I was...invited?" She checked the smartphone mounted in a transparent slip-case in one of her white opera gloves. "They...might have wanted me to play?" She had her gear in a towed carry-on bag, and her Eigenharp slung across her back like a ninja's sword.

Today at 1:04 PM

• @Diana:
    "What a knob," Ame hissed over to her best friend about the jerk with the cane, refusing to answer the question AGAIN. The plan was simple. Use Ame's gifted tickets to A) fulfill Ame's dream of marrying a rockstar and B) spy on the competition. At least AME looked like she belonged at a highclass event, in her very expensive Tokyo street fashion. Being the heir to a fishing empire had it's benefits. "Just relax and tell me when you see someone famous!"

Today at 1:05 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko wore a 3-D printed dress over a robin's-egg blue bodystocking, with a matching fan headdress. Looking at the length of the line, she was sure she'd be late now.

Today at 1:08 PM

• @Diana:
    A couple of ridiculously sexy ladies open up the lobby doors to STUDIO WOLF and started taking tickets! Everyone with a ticket got a lush gift bag full of questionable goodies and a SIGNED CD BY SOLITUDE WINTER!

Today at 1:09 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "I don't know everyone famous," Tsubasa mumbled, but gave a furtive glance around. When she looked harder at the girl being harassed with the baton, though, she squeezed Ame's hand. "I... I think that girl's on YouTube or NND."

Today at 1:11 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko blushed and headed toward the back of the line, but at least it was moving now. I hope they weren't expecting me to open for the band or anything! Her invitation hadn't exactly been clearly worded.

Today at 1:11 PM

• @Diana:
    "Really?" Ame didn't recognize the girl, but then Ame's stanning tended to lean towards hot guys in black leather screaming out lyrics and smashing guitars. But, she was ALL for an excuse to be snotty to some rich guy. Dragging Tsubasa's giant form behind her, Ame made a beeline to Kimiko. "HAAAAAY! There you are! We've been waiting forever." She grabbed Kimiko's hand with her free one. "EXCUSE ME SIR, the talent needs to get through."

Today at 1:16 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "You gotta stay in line," the man grunted, eyes narrowed, especially as two new people arrived. "Hey! No cutting! Disrespectful! It's disrespectful to the hosts, to the guests, to everyone! Talent should be going in the _private_ entrance!"

Today at 1:18 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha? Oh--sorry!" Kimiko apologized again, this time to the two people who came to her. "There's a...private entrance?"

Today at 1:20 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "Wh--Ame, no, stop!" Tsubasa wasn't sure why she tried. Once Ame got something into her head, she was an unstoppable force. Tsubasa could only try to make herself as small as possible next to her much shorter best friend and adjust her glasses, trying not to meet Kimiko's eye or that of the bouncer.

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Yeah! You got a pass to get in? Show me, and I'll lead the way." He squinted, mostly from farsightedness.

Today at 1:21 PM

• @Diana:
    "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" Ame, who was about as short as a girl could get before she was classified as a hobbit, had no problem yelling at a stranger like she was a bulldog. "I'm going to have you blacklisted from every event in the city from now until 2065!" On request though, she HAPPILLY showed off her 100% legit invitation. For Shizimu Ame and Guests was scrawled in gold and signed below by one of the studio producers. ...No one needed to know how she got it, it wasn't her finest hour.

Today at 1:24 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Oh, uh, yes," Kimiko said, brandishing the invitation she'd been trying to show the bouncer before he came at her with his baton. "I'm...Kimiko Amaterasu..." She flinched at the other girl's loud announcement, then gave a nervous glance at the other girl who, despite bad posture (?) towered over her 4' 11" "height."

Today at 1:27 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    He leaned in close to look, then grinned. "Sorry! I'll lead you to the private entrance!" It was like night and day." He nodded and motioned for them to follow before he led the way to another door and opened it. "We got Shizumu Ame-san and Amaterasu Kimiko-san arriving!" Announcement made, he pulled open the door. "Welcome, welcome!"

Today at 1:30 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa met Kimiko's gaze for about a millisecond, only to take a step back as the bouncer leaned in. Before she knew it, she was following the two MUCH shorter girls through the private entrance, unable to help curiously looking around. She'd only ever been in one studio before...

Today at 1:32 PM

• @Diana:
    Not wanting to waste time in being smug (because there was a bunch of famous, hopefully single hotties to meet). Once inside, she rubbed her hands together and spun around to face the other two. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kimiko! In fact I would absolutely love to get to know you better but I have a mission-" In fact Ame was already scoping the room.

Today at 1:35 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Thank you," Kimiko said, giving the bouncer a little bow as he left. But at least now she was inside, and...now what? "I think Solitude Winter is supposed to play...but do you know if we are?" she asked Ame, who seemed to know what she was doing. Her invitation had been mostly corporate boilerplate pumping up Studio Wolf and the "opportunity" it offered, so she wasn't exactly sure if she was supposed to open for the band, have an audition after their show, or just join the party, mingle, and maybe talk to the execs or something? But now it looked like Ame had other things to do.

Today at 1:36 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    She turned to the tall girl. Maybe she knew?

Today at 1:37 PM

• @Diana:
    "I'm going to marry one of the members of Solitude Winter," muttered Ame. She hadn't darted off yet, but that was mostly just because she didn't want to leave Tsubasa alone to get eaten alive should anyone realize the secret.

Today at 1:38 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The bouncer didn't care once they were inside, and returned to managing the line with probably more zeal than needed. If nothing else, he seemed eager to do his job!

• @Astaroth:
    "Hi," Tsubasa told Kimiko quietly. "I'm Suzuki. Tsubasa Suzuki. I've seen some of your videos. Not enough people write concept albums anymore."

Today at 1:40 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Hey, you're the openers, right?" a voice called. Arms pushed the trio of girls toward backstage and into a dressing room. "You're late! Get dressed!"

Today at 1:40 PM

• @Astaroth:
    She hadn't been looking at Ame, mortified by her friend's behavior, but as soon as she was getting herded toward the dressing room her eyes went wide and she looked to Ame in panic.

Today at 1:41 PM

• @Diana:
    "Wait- I'm not-," Ame was really good at playing it cool and being confident in 99% of situations but this was a problem twofold! For one, poor Tsubaba's secret! And two... Ame was a TERRIBLE SINGER AND DANCER.

Today at 1:42 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Is that Chronicle?" "Must be, they've got the tall chick!" "About time!" "What are they doing again?" "That one single, Hell Mochi? The annoying pop one!"

Today at 1:42 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The various people shouted to each other, and then the door to the dressing room closed, putting Ame, Kimiko, and Suzuki all on their own in a strange dressing room with weird costumes prepared for them.

Today at 1:43 PM

• @Diana:
    "You've got this all wrong! This is a terrible mistake!" Ame was starting to think she should've taken those self defense classes after all. She had the strength of a tiny kitten and couldn't fight off the makeup team or the costume artists! "TSUBASA JUST ROLL THEM OVER AND RUN! RUN!"

Today at 1:45 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "We don't have time for you to be in character!" a manager shouted and whapped Ame in the face with a rolled magazine. "Get it together, Ame-kun!"

Today at 1:46 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Marry? Kimiko thought. One of...? It took a few seconds for Ame's words to make sense. Groupies? she thought, paling. The last time she'd been invited to what she'd thought was a studio meet like this, it turned out that the "talent scout" that brought her was actually just trying to bring in girls for the studio exec's casting couch. She'd fled that place in terror. But before she could react, it seemed she was being mistaken for someone else! "Uh--I am dressed---I'm Kimiko Amaterasu...Serendipity Starchaser," she said, giving her performing name. "I need to set up my tech though..."

Today at 1:48 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "I--Maybe it'll be okay, I can sing and no one knows my voice," Tsubasa hedged, wringing her hands. Her face was frozen in dread and she wasn't moving, feet rooted in place by anxiety.

Today at 1:49 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "This isn't the outfit you decided on with the studio, Serenity-kun." The manager sighed. "Fine, it will work." He nodded. "Now, Rain-kun, stop being dramatic! Wing-kun, you know better than to freeze up like this before a performance!"

Today at 1:50 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa's eyes went even wider and she teetered on her feet. It looked like the tall girl was about to take a very hard fall.

Today at 1:51 PM

• @Diana:
    This was outrageous. Ame was smacked with a newspaper and for a second completely lost her wits. Thankfully, her need to PROTECT HER BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD kicked in. "OKAY. Okay, don't worry about, I got this! I'll sing! For the whole crowd, Tsuchan, you can just stand behind me, okay! Okay. Okaaaay, I can do this." Plus, Kimiko was an actual talent right? Maybe it would all work out just fine and Ame could impress someone hot and famous!

Today at 1:53 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Snap out of it, Wing-kun! Here! Your pills! You probably forgot!" He shoved a couple pills in her mouth and then pushed a water bottle at her face. He then looked to the freaking out Ame and scowled. "Rain-kun, relax! Do you need to borrow some of Wing-kun's pills?" Shove! One pill for her, since she was smaller, and the same water bottle.

Today at 1:54 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko didn't quite catch the words of those around her in the cacophany. "You're...'Chronicle?'" The others, especially the tall girl, seemed to be nervous. "Don't worry, you'll do fine!" She opened an app on her phone and activated the LED's hidden under her dress and headdress and set them to pulse light into the openings in response to ambient sound and cycle through colors.

Today at 1:56 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Do I need to use my own amp and speakers, or connect to a studio setup?" Kimiko asked.

Today at 1:58 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "We have the whole group's equipment set up, you sent them last night." The manager nodded. "Remember, you're Chronicle, and you're performing Hell Mochi as the opener for Solitude Winter." He paused. "Damn, if Serenity-kun isn't wearing the mochi costume..." He looked between 'Wing' and 'Rain' ... "Rain-kun, you get the mochi costume. Wing-kun, you don't get to change your costume because you're too tall to swap!"

Today at 2:00 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa choked and... accidentally swallowed, sputtering. She continued to cough, unable to protest her circumstances, and grabbed the bottle to chug the rest of the water.

Today at 2:00 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The costumers got to work quickly on Ame, putting her in a dress that made her look like a drooping, fresh mochi with a mochi atop her head that looked like a butt.

Today at 2:02 PM

• @Diana:
    Ame fully intended to spit that stuff out, but someone slapped her on the back and she swallowed. "Oh no," oh no. It'd be fine right?! It wasn't like it was a roofie. "Coool, cool, cool... okay. I got it. I'm ready, let's do this-" Next thing she knew she was dressed like candied ass. ..."I can't do this."

Today at 2:03 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    It only now occurred to Kimiko that the manager seemed to think she was part of 'Chronicle.' "Uh...I'm Serendipity Starchaser," she said. "I don't know that song..."

Today at 2:05 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    A moment later, Tsubasa's costume gave the impression of a mochi-maker with oni horns, and the manager gave 'Serenity-kun' a spiked iron club—thankfully only real in appearance, as it was not heavy or likely to puncture or bludgeon anyone to death.

• @Astaroth:
    "Make me look--make me look girly please," Tsubasa croaked, as a makeup artist grabbed her and swiped her reading glasses. It would have been nice if she had her contacts, but she could see decently without them. Thankfully the costume was ridiculous enough to be a diversion and also not revealing in any way.

Today at 2:07 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager looked at Kimiko. "Well, then get to know it," he ordered, "We don't have time for this alternate personality crap today, Serenity-kun! You just need to lip-sync anyway. Remember? You recorded it last week. Just don't forget the POP POP POP at the end." He put both hands over his mouth, fingers spread, then threw them away with a loud 'pop' and pulled them back. "That's the part you can't forget! The fan favorite!"

• @The Mood is Write:
    "All of you, don't forget the POP POP POP!" He reminded. "You're on in two minutes! Fail it, and you're dead to the industry!" He winked, gave a little salute, then strode out.

Today at 2:09 PM

• @Diana:
    "I have an idea, how about Kimiko does the opening all by herself, while Tsuchan and I go back to the audience where we belong," tried Ame. She was talking much slowly and with a lot less energy than she had started. Those pills were kicking in! Was that good or bad? She was definitely feeling calm now.

Today at 2:09 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Don't joke, Rain-kun!" he called back, "I got permission to break your toes!"

Today at 2:10 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko looked at the manager wide-eyed. "But...I didn't..." she stammered. Alternate personality? How does he not know I'm not 'Serenity-kun?'

• @Diana:
    "You what?!" she squeaked. Tsuchan never told her the industry was this brutal! "I- I'm ready to sing!"

Today at 2:11 PM

• @Astaroth:
    In response to Tsubasa's request, the makeup artist had painted heart-shaped blush circles on her cheeks and glued super thick eyelashes onto her lids. She looked utterly miserable. "It's... It's okay, Ame. We'll get through this." She reached out to squeeze Ame's hand again.

Today at 2:15 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko tried to back away while simultaneously looking up 'Hell Mochi' on her phone. "Do you know the song?" she asked Tsuchan.

• @The Mood is Write:
    Hell Mochi... it wasn't on youtube! There was no way to listen to it online except a sample that sounded like... _metal_?

Today at 2:16 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    YouTube produced no hits...that's when Kimiko remembered he said Chronicle had just recorded the song last week!

Today at 2:17 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Please...you don't understand," Kimiko said to the manager. "I am not in Chronicle. I'm Serendipity Starchaser," she said, brandishing her invitation again. "I can perform one of my songs..."

Today at 2:18 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "I don't think it's released yet but I know the band." Their music was actually not bad, but the videos were... not exactly Tsubasa's style. Chronicle was one of those gimmick bands, in her opinion. Just like an average idol group...

Today at 2:20 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager looked over at Kimiko, disgust in his face. "You'll fake it then, unless you want me to break your toes!" he snarled. "You're not ruining this! You're on in two minutes!"

• @Diana:
    "Don't worry, I've got this." Ame seemed to be back to her usual confidence self, only instead of the high chaos energy, it was creepily calm and somehow a little sinister? Ame, pushed past the costumers straight out onto the stage to the lead microphone. Once the spotlight was on her, she grabbed the mic. "CHRONICLE IS DEAD." She deadpan announced to the crowd, pulling that mochi-butt off her head. "I AM AMEEEEEEEE!" she shriiiieked into what she thought was a pretty sweet tune as she threw her hand in the air.

Today at 2:21 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager nodded, as though this was just as planned, then pushed Tsubasa and Kimiko toward the stage. "That's your cue!"

Today at 2:23 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Oh no. Tsubasa rushed out onto the stage after Ame and swiped another mic. She stood like a deer in the headlights, staring out at the crowd, but her blank face just made it look like she was staring them down. She didn't know what on earth Ame was singing, so instead she started to sing the latest Dir en Grey song, and... while she started out quiet, actually had a pretty good voice? Unfortunately Ame's caterwauling was dampening the effect. At least until she hit the metal vocals.

Today at 2:26 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager, meanwhile, started to mime mochi-pounding as he nodded.

Today at 2:27 PM

• @Diana:
    "Let me introduce you to the next sensation," she whispergrowled? into the microphone, pointing at Kimiko. "SERENDIPITY STARCHASEEEEEEEER, and-" she halted squinting her eyes at Tsubasa. "DIIIIR EEEEEN GRAAAAYYEEEEEE!" Ame was WAY TOO HOT and started wriggling out of the dumb Mochi costume right there on the stage for the world to see.

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager nodded and pushed at Serendipity to get out there and mimed pounding the mochi as he pointed to the floor, urging earnestly.

Today at 2:29 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "OK...OK...," Kimiko said, breathing rapidly. "Wait...you're not Chronicle either?" she said to Tsubasa. At least Ame was buying them time...or not. Alright...they don't know what they're doing...so how would anyone know I'm supposed to be Chronicle? she thought, hurriedly powering up her Eigenharp and connecting it to the studio wifi. Picking out an open mike, she put on her best smile and waved to the crowd, greatly relieved to be...sortof...properly announced. She started playing out a synth lead with a slow buildup, and singing an aria for a song that she hoped would do alright with the Tsubasa's improvised vocals. She reached the drop, hit the effect for the robot voice "BECOME GOD," then went into the instrumental.

Today at 2:31 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa was, of course, demonstrably NOT Dir en Grey nor any of the famous band's members, though she was doing a pretty decent impression of Kyo's vocals as she growled into the mic.

• @The Mood is Write:
    All this chaos, while the most hideously bubble-gum pop blared from above. The people there were eating it up, though! The manager tapped his headset. "Serenity-kun! You have to pound the mochi costume now!"

Today at 2:33 PM

• @Diana:
    "YES! BECOOOME GOOOOD!" Squealed Ame once she was free of that awful costume and now apparently just in her underwear? She threw her arms in the air giving a pretty metal pose and had the brilliant idea that she was about to leap right off the stage and crowd surf, despite the fact NO one in the crowd seemed ready for it. Ame was already backing up and getting ready to leap for it.

Today at 2:34 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Don't let her jump! Hit her with the club if you have to! Her part's over!" the manager whispered into the earpieces.

• @Astaroth:
    "Ame-chan!" Tsubasa's vocals cut short as she tried to catch her best friend before she dove off the stage. Unfortunately she tripped over the mic stand, sending it crashing to the floor--and she came crashing down too on top of a stripped-down Ame, landing in a tangle at the edge of the stage.

Today at 2:37 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Good enough," the manager muttered, then dragged the pair off stage now that they weren't in view of the crowd. "Good job, now just let Serenity do her thing... though... Why isn't she pounding the mochi? Also you forgot POP POP POP!"

Today at 2:38 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko didn't know the song Tsubasa was trying to sing, but it seemed more like it was supposed to be metal? Before she could figure out how to try to improvise and go along, the manager's voice drew her attention to the Ame. So much for 'the show must go on,' she thought, hurrying toward the other girl, and ending up as the third member of a dogpile. She scrambled to get off, and quickly played a riff to try and sort of make it look planned.

Today at 2:39 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager mimed pounding the mochi, then groaned and mimed the same POP POP POP motion as before. They were forgetting the important parts! Or at least, one of them was! The fans, few as there were, NEEDED the POP POP POP!

Today at 2:41 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    The manager rubbished that by coming out and dragging the other two offstage, so Kimiko hurried back to her mic and started playing the beat for her next song on her Eigenharp's percussion strip.

• @The Mood is Write:
    Despite her moving on, the overwhelmingly cotton-candy sweet pop music continued, the lyrics sounding like a god-awful mix of sweet and metal, with lots of mention of death and rice and bunnies. Also hell, obviously.

Today at 2:42 PM

• @Diana:
    "I am invincible" whisper-yelled Ame, pupils totally blown and definitely having a bad reaction to whatever pills they made her swallow. "Looooook, oh my god, Kimiko is so good at this, Tsuchan I am so sorry I almost blew your secret and everyone almost found out you're WI-urp," she leaned heavily to the side and promptly threw up on whatever jerk had dragged her off stage.

Today at 2:43 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "Ame-chan, are you okay? I'm sorry," Tsubasa stammered out, grabbing her friend's shoulders to steady her as Ame upchucked. She was feeling somewhat medicated herself, but Ame was clearly sick. "You need water! And maybe the hospital!"

Today at 2:44 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager didn't seem to care. All he cared about was trying to desperately convey 'POP POP POP' to 'Serenity'.

• @Diana:
    "No, no, no... I wanted to meet Solitude Winter or maybe Takeshi Tetsuhara and get married, or at least make out a little!" Ame was in no condition to be making out with anyone, but at least barfing her lunch up had helped a little. ...only a teeny, tiny bit.

Today at 2:46 PM

• @Astaroth:
    "You need clothes," Tsubasa told her, turning legitimately a little red under her blush sticker hearts. "I... We can probably borrow a costume. Right?"

Today at 2:48 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    The manager was gesticulating wildly and miming...an attack on on of the mochi costumes? And the 'Pop pop pop' whatever that was supposed to be. It seemed that they weren't going to get a clue and stop the other music, so Kimiko started trying to improvise her playing to go along with it. Unfortunately, the only lyrics she knew that went with the music were from an old song, 'You Spin Me Round' by Dead or Alive, so she started singing that.

Today at 2:49 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    A few stagehands came over and helped haul Ame and Tsubasa to their feet. "Good job," one said, "You acted just like the real thing."

• @The Mood is Write:
    Thankfully for Ame and Tsubasa, they were taken to a bathroom and cleaned up, then returned to their previous outfits, but with a little subtle makeup to hide any blemishes while the people working on them remarked about how they'd surely meet the big names if they kept up the good work.

Today at 2:53 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    As her rendition neared its end, she started jumping up and down on Ame's abandond mochi costume, then machine-gunned a barrage of pop sound effects with her Eigenharp. I hope that works, Kimiko thought.

Today at 2:55 PM

• @Diana:
    "Where is my Yu Amatsu original dress?! That is couture...!" Ame looked at the stage hand like he was some sort of crazy monster, for at least in her eyes he was starting to warp into some sort of dream demon. Then they were KIDNAPPED into a cold dungeon of mirrors. At least Ame was grateful to get her dress back, but clinging to Tsubasa was now the only way they were going to survive. "Tsuchan.... Tsuchan I think we fell into a manga."

Today at 2:55 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa had drawn back in on herself over the course of being scrubbed of makeup and stripped of her costume. She nodded sleepily in reply to Ame's speculation. "I think... I shouldn't have done that. What if someone figures it out?"

Today at 2:57 PM

• @Diana:
    "We're going to have to kill them," Ame replied, sounding dangerously serious. "There is enough hairspray in here to make a few dozen flame-throwers. I won't let anyone find out your secret! Especially not these weird techno demons and Mochi Monsters!" At least Ame didn't look like she was going to throw up anymore, but she definitely has some wild ideas about what was going on. "Don't worry, I'll protect you!"

Today at 3:00 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko gave a wave and a bow when the song ended, and gratefully left the stage to Solitude Winter who, as a minor consolation, would probably look fantastic following up on "Chronicle's" act. She found the other girls, who looked rather out of it. "Are you alright?"

Today at 3:02 PM

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa hugged Ame tight. "I shouldn't have sung Dir en Grey, Ame-chan, that's too close to our style. I'm an idiot. Even if I don't do any of the vocals, what ifff..." She stopped talking as soon as she saw Kimiko, jumping guiltily.

Today at 3:03 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko cocked her head quizzically. "So...you're not Chronicle either? What band are you?" she asked, missing Tsubasa's guilty look entirely.

Today at 3:05 PM

• @Diana:
    "I'M FINE, EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY NORMAL AND COOL HERE," responded Ame, way too loud and obviously suspicious. She beckoned Kimiko over, as if inviting her into a conspiracy. "I think they know we're here to spy and was trying to kill us. I think that guy was an assassin, but no one is going to ruin Tsuchan's career. I'll KILL them first."

Today at 3:07 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Wait, you aren't Chronicle?" The manager asked as he stared at them. "Are... SECURITY!" he started to shout.

58 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "Ame-chan what are you saying?!" yelped Tsubasa. "Shhh, Kimiko-kun, you can't tell anyone who I--"

58 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The stagehands, thankfully, shut him up with a sock down his throat.

57 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Um...what?" Kimiko said. No one was making any sense.

57 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The stagehand looked at the trio who made up the fake Chronicle and sighed. "Ok, so, two thirds of you are drunk, the Chronicle manager is tripping, and... Uh... We aren't even sure Chronicle exists, but you guys saved the show, so thank you. Do you have contact info so we can make sure Chronicle's payment goes to you guys?"

56 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager spat out the sock. "Of course Chronicle exists! They're my nieces!"

55 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    Tsubasa hid her face in her hands. She wasn't entirely sure this wasn't another one of her nightmares. "I... No thank you..."

55 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "You...thought we were your neices?" Kimiko said. "Uh...could you maybe write us checks?" she asked the stagehand. Tsubasa didn't look eager to give them her contact information, and Kimiko decided she agreed. Who knew what these people would do with it?

52 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "So.. so this is NOT an assassination," stated Ame, still not sure this wasn't somehow some crazy murder-scheme she accidentally dragged Tsubasa into. "Uhm! Send all payment to Kimiko, please! She is obviously the talent here. Me and Tsuchan here are just your average everyday nobodies." Ame got up intending to sneak them both away, but found her knees gave out the second her feet hit the floor and DOWN Ame went with a loud WHOOP!

52 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    Another stagehand caught her and pushed Ame back into a seat.

51 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager frowned at Kimiko, then sighed and wrote three checks for fifty dollars. "If I see any f you again, I'll sue you for impersonation," he muttered as he handed a check to each of them, only to blink as his phone went off. "Hn?" He answered, only for a shrill shriek to come through.

49 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    There were two kinds of security you put at a venue. The mountain range at the bottom of the stage and the crowd plants to handle problems. Flynn was one of the latter specialists and already headed in at the total collapse of singers she was there to catch and tote so they didn't hit the floor. She also had good ears as the cobalt-eyed tan-skinned musclebound woman tracked down someone yelling the magic word somewhere backstage. Her eyes didn't pivot to look between as instead, the whole head stared intently between two stagehands, "Somebody said the magic words?"

48 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...well, you did go on stage too," Kimiko said. "You'll...probably be on YouTube by tomorrow, so we should share," she said, glad that the manager gave them checks too. "If you sue us, we'll press charges for kidnapping," she muttered to herself.

47 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The voice on the phone screamed, shrill and awful, "WHERE ARE MY DAUGHTERS YOU NASTY BROTHER IN LAW! I SAW THEM ON TV BUT YOU HAVEN'T LET THEM CALL HOME IN MONTHS!"

47 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "On YouTube?" echoed Tsubasa, going pale and sickly green all at once.

47 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Oh, I'm sure it's up already," a stagehand muttered, then looked to the security member. "Hey, the manager got the wrong girls to perform," she explained.

46 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "Saw them.. on TV?" Ame too went pale, for a slightly different reason than Tsubasa, but also FOR Tsubasa. ...then Ame threw up again.

45 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    A deft stagehand put a bucket in front of Ame's face.

45 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "It's OK," Kimiko said. "I'll go on my channel and say it was a stunt we and the studio did on purpose. We could even livestream if you want."

44 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "Oh no," Tsubasa moaned. No sooner had she uttered the words did her cell phone begin to ring in her pocket. "Oh no. Ame-chan that's gonna be Take-san, he's going to be so mad. I'm dead!"

44 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    Flynn raised an eyebrow and a nose at the vomit, "Well. that's a problem. I'd prefer not to have to carry someone out of the venue tonight. Should I go get the narcan?"

42 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    A lot of cellphones seemed to be getting texts and calls right about then, how strange! Maybe not so strange when they overheard some of the conversations. Apparently there was speculation that someone SUPER FAMOUS had just done a weird performance on live television...

42 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager argued with his sister in law on the phone, and soon enough, through the shrieking, it came out—Chronicle wasn't even answering their phones at all, and hadn't in a while.

42 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Why?" Kimiko asked Tsubasa. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

41 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "That man DRUGGED ME!" Ame weakly pointed at the manager who was still having a fit on the phone. It was HIS fault that she and Tsubasa were now in big big trouble!

39 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Then Kimiko's phone started giving notification tones like Mario scoring coins on a tear. "Oh boy...I bet my Facebook is a disaster..." she thought, reluctantly opening it.

38 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Wait, with actual drugs?" The stagehand looked sharply at the manager, who turned away and tried to calm down his in-laws over the phone.

38 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "Hide me," pleaded Tsubasa, grabbing Kimiko's hands in hers. "I'm in so much trouble. I didn't mean to breach contract, it happened so fast!"

38 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    Her phone continued to ring and buzz shrilly from her pocket.

37 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    Flynn shook her head, "Not my class of problem ma'am as long as you don't need medical attention. Though I don't think the venue appreciates getting the evil eye because of contractors."

36 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Breach contract? Kimiko thought, turning away from her Facebook to Tsubasa. "Let me answer your phone? I could explain for you. You didn't really breach contract if you didn't do it willingly. And you should be fine as long as you don't cash that check."

35 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Wh-wha-whaaat? Nonono, no need to call the police to check on Chronicle! I'm not doing anything!" The manager shouted into the phone. "Calm down!" He hung up, then looked around, wild-eyed and desperate. "I have to go to their apartment," he muttered as he, quite shaky, made his way to the door, only to fall over before he made it even to the dressing-room door.

31 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    A very serious looking man walked in. He was the head of Studio Wolf and he looked almost like someone had threatened to murder his whole family. He helped the other manager off the floor and took him aside to whisper into his ear. It wasn't hard to pickup the phrase "you're fired, along with..."someone bought out the studio..."

30 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager paled. "I'm not at fault! The bouncer! He let them in as Chronicle!"

30 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "I... Okay, okay," Tsubasa babbled, though she looked like she'd rather throw her phone against the wall. She handed the phone to Kimiko just as the studio owner walked in. The phone continued to ring, "Take-san" on the caller ID.

29 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager then shoved the studio head away. "I have to check on the girls! The real ones! The ones that aren't FAKE!" He pointed to the 'fakes' he'd put on stage, then fled, stumbling. He didn't make it far before another security member grabbed him.

28 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    Flynn the handler nodded at the man, "How do you want this taken care of? They're both still up and walking without any labored breathing. Crowd doesn't seem to be in a mood to be wanting refunds so we should be short a riot."

27 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    Ame was still super green, and maybe the roofie was wearing off? For now she was just staring down Flynn as if she was the one going to fix all the problems. Cause Ame couldn't do anything to help Tsubasa (unless she really did try to stab someone, but that was starting to sound like a bad idea). "..wait a minute, where were you when I almost went flying off the stage in my underwear?!"

27 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko took the phone and swiped to answer. "Hello Take-san," she said, doing her best to provide a calming voice, but her undertones of nervousness belied the effort. "I am Kimiko Amaterasu. Please do not be angry with Tsubasa-kun. The manager here mistook the three of us for another group and shoved us on stage. He did not know who she is. We tried to stop him. Also...he...gave her a pill."

23 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    Flynn shrugged, "Bracing to catch dead weight while In a pink camisole. I ditched the clothing on my way in. You didn't get far enough offstage to hit the crowd. You're not supposed to see me."

23 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    As she spoke, Kimiko glanced at her own phone. Her FB feed was flooded with comments along the lines of "OMG! YOU WERE ON STAGE WITH WING!!!! SO EPIC!!!! WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!?!"

21 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager made another call, this one quieter, to the police.

18 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "He gave Tsuba WHAT?" Take-san demanded. "Wait, never mind all that. What I need to know is why she didn't tell us she could sing too? She can share the vocals with Shiro! Everyone is talking about her crossdressing! The female fans love it! She could be like Mana and Gackt all in one package!"

18 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "OK...that sounds great!" Kimiko said, then turned to Tsubasa. "Don't worry, Take-san is happy!"

16 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "He says you can be like Mana and Gackt," Kimiko said, though that sounded rather like the sounds Ame was making a few minutes ago.

16 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "He is?" Tsubasa was shaking in her seat. Meanwhile, Take-san continued, "Tell her it's fine! PANDORA bought the studio out, they own the label now and no one will talk!"

15 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "Is.. is everything okay, then? I didn't accidentally ruin your entire career?" Ame asked Tsubasa.

12 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    From the corner, the manager, phone to his ear, shrieked, "WHAT!?"

12 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager's voice sounded like someone'd nailed him in the groin.

11 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "He says it's fine," Kimiko relayed. "PANDORA bought the studio out." She raised Tsubasa's phone back to her mouth. "So she can cash her check?" Judging by the reactions of her fans, WING was huge, so probably didn't need the check.

11 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    "[throaty rumble] New boss, same as the old boss." Flynn chuckled, "At least it won't be boring."

9 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The door slammed open. Police. They charged in and began making arrests—Kimiko, Ame, Tsubasa, and... the manager. "You're under arrest on suspicion of murder!"

9 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager began to shriek, "I'm the one who called you guys! Don't arrest MEEEE!"

8 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "What...!" Oh no. Ame couldn't survive in jail. They'd eat her alive!

7 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Whaa? He mistook us for some other band!" Kimiko protested, "and shoved us on stage! What murder?" Just when it seemed like things might be returning to sanity...apparently not.

7 minutes ago

• @Astaroth:
    "Ah, wait--" Tsubasa grabbed her phone from Kimiko before the cops could confiscate it. "Take-san, Take-san they're ARRESTING us! Send help!"

6 minutes ago

• @littlekreen:
    Flynn immediately remembered he'd been fired and informed the police, "Manager engaged in possible distribution to minors of unknown drugs without company knowledge. Ame should see a doctor."

5 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    I. Am never. Going near. A studio. AGAIN! Kimiko thought. This was even worse than the last time!

5 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    And thus, the day was fucked! Almost everyone get arrested, Ame and Tsubasa ended up in the hospital and along with Kimiko were declared innocent. The manager ended up going to Suicide Forest but wussed out. WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRONICLE, THOUGH!?

3 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    ...THE END UNTIL NEXT TIME?

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana

• @Diana:
    WELCOME TO STUDIO WOLF!

Today at 12:36 PM

• @Diana:

OFFICIAL EVENT - CHARP! Studio Wolf: New Years Party - January 21st Friday @ 2PM to 5PM Central

STUDIO WOLF - NEW YEARS PARTY JANUARY 21ST FRIDAY @ 2PM TO 5PM CENTRAL TIME Studio Wolf is a struggling production company hoping to debut the next generation of pop and rockstars! Up until now they've never had success (to be honest most of their talent is kind of terrible), but finally one...

www.iwakuroleplay.com

www.iwakuroleplay.com

Today at 12:36 PM

• @Diana:
    This is a modern setting in Japan, with an anime feel and JRock/JPop theme! You're attending the Studio Wolf NEW YEARS PARTY for all of the employees and featuring some of the newly signed talent!

Today at 12:38 PM

• @Diana:
    TYPE FAST, TYPE BRIEF! This is a real time roleplay, so you don't want to be too slow or too wordy. Try to keep posts to 10 sentences or less so nobody misses out on action or details!

• @Diana:
    HOT TIP: Write your character name in every post. That way we know what character you're playing - especially if you're playing multiples! You can also use bbcode color to help your posts stand out.

• @Diana:
    Game Master and Narration posts appear in this bright bold yellow. Pay attention to those because they are guiding you to what to do next in the story.

Today at 12:39 PM

• @Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! If you get confused or have any questions I'm in the main chat room to help!

• @Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

• @Diana:
    The Studio Wolf New Years office party is in full swing at the Studio Wolf Building! Of course there is a noticeable absence of CHRONICLE and their manager, and some of the signed talent hadn't quite arrived yet. But employees were well on their way to getting smashed enjoying the free buffet and open bar.

Today at 12:49 PM

• @Diana:
    A brit by the name of Geoff Lannister was one of those hitting the champagne pretty hard. He was a producer from a rival studio basically looking to charm and steal talent away - except he couldn't speak more than a few words of Japanese, so he presently had no idea of what was going on other than shouting "HEY I LOVE THIS SONG!" any time one he recognized came on.

Today at 1:08 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko nervously slipped through the doors of Studio Wolf. She held the door open so she could tow her carry-on bag through. She had her Eigenharp slung over her shoulder; the bag contained her laptop and portable mini-amp and Bluetooth speakers, just in case she was asked to perform. As long as she wasn't dragooned into performing and arrested like last time! But...it had worked out pretty well last time, as well as such a surreal experience could be expected to work. Her subscribership had exploded, and she'd actually met (and performed with, sort of)--WING!

Today at 1:10 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko wore a white and black Mod dress with white patent leather calf boots and opera gloves.

Today at 1:12 PM

• @Diana:
    Also in attendance was Tsukade Chiyako, gang leader of the FLOWERING TIGERS OF HANAZAKURA, who coincidentally was both a huge fan of both Serendipity Starchaser AND WING and basically bullied (snuck) her way into this party for the GLORY of meeting her idols and the bragging rights, as well as street credit. She was sporting a trendy yellow dress and some black clothes, and casually sipped from a champagne flute.

• @CarnelianUndead:
    Seidou, Hinata was a washed-up former Idol from a decade ago. His craze had come and left just as fast, sending him spiraling from the top of pop stardom to the bottom. But Hinata was determined to make a comeback and he'd wrangled an invite to the Studio Wolf New Year party! Now he was mingling and feeling old at thirty. Hinata was slender with shoulder-length black hair pulled back in a stylish pony and he wore a tweed vest over a dress shirt and slacks. The only clue to his history was the diamond studs trailing up his ears.

Today at 1:22 PM

• @Diana:
    "Can I get everyone's attention please!" said a short young woman dressed in a lovely sea green gown. Matshida Kaera was one of the new band managers at Studio Wolf and presently without any clients. "Welcome to the Studio Wolf New Years Party! We're so excited about next year's prospects for the studio and all of our newly signed talent! It's a shame some of our brightest and best couldn't be here tonight, but lets ring in the new year with gusto!

• @Diana:
    "SPEAK ENGLISH," yelled a drunk Geoff Lannister in the background. He had his arm around a very concerned older woman producer.

Today at 1:29 PM

• @Diana:
    "EAT SHIT," yelled Chiyako in, as requested, perfect English. At least everyone who spoke English understand and laughed.

Today at 1:31 PM

• @CarnelianUndead:
    Hinata raised his glass of champagne to the toast with a smile. This was his chance! Surely someone here would take a chance on being his new agent. He just had to smoooooth around and be charming. His phone beeped in his pocket and he brought it out. A childish voice whispered through it - 'Papa, Papa, have you met WING yet?' He shook his head and gave a whispered reply before hanging up. Kids.

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Oops, Kimiko thought. It was looking like a regular New Year's party rather than the sort of occasion where she'd be called upon to perform. Irony: If she was DJ'ing or playing at a party like this, she'd have been in her element. But as a partygoer who couldn't see anyone she recognized (no Ame-kun, no WING, but also--thankfully--no crazed producer who thought she was his niece (!) somehow, she felt rather lost. She gave a quizzical look to the Westerner who wanted everyone to speak English, and a little smirk when someone did as he asked. So...mingle? she thought, carefully approaching a waiter with a tray (because now would be a bad time to be a klutz and bump into him) and taking a champagne flute.

• @The Mood is Write:
    What was he doing here? Jikei Narisawa wasn't even living in Japan anymore, not since he was young. He sighed. He didn't understand the JROCK scene, either, and none of this made sense, except for that some people were drunk, including someone who was painfully American. Jikei wasn't even dressed up fancy, and he wanted to be with his family instead, but he'd been dragged here! Without even one of his kids! Most of the people here weren't even half his age, but at least he had Japanese genetics so didn't look too old despite his naturally-red hair. "Which way to the alcohol?" he finally asked in his native tongue of Japanese.

Today at 1:37 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Thank you," Kimiko said softly to the waiter in Japanese.

• @Diana:
    Miss Matshida only seemed mildly perturbed by the nonsense, she was a professional and elegant young lady. "...as I was saying, let's enjoy this party! May you have good luck in finding your New Years Kissu~!" she winked to the crowd. "For now let me introduce today's live band, the amazing NITEMARE IN LUNA!" She exited stage left as the band took the stage and started their set.

Today at 1:39 PM

• @Diana:
    "LISTEN," say Geoff, who was very very British, especially when he was drunk. "In my country, we erllfhsupg," He was always very drunk, so he wasn't even speaking legible words himself. "Hey, you're that internet super star, aren't you? He asked Kimiko, draping around her shoulder and offering her his half drank glass. "We should talk."

Today at 1:49 PM

• @CarnelianUndead:
    Ah yes, this was like the studio parties of old. Drunk chaos and foreigners. He sipped his champagne and smiled, enjoying the band. They were good! Really good! Hina gestured to one of the waiters to stop and he snagged a flute, handing it over to Jikei. "It's floating around the party." He smiled. After all, this could be an agent. He looked the right age.

Today at 1:53 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Thank you," Jikei said with a sigh, then downed it. "I should be at home with my family..." He shook his head. "I don't know any of this... Hey, isn't that someone who was in that awful opener...? Chronicle?" He squinted, curious.

Today at 1:57 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "AAAH!" Kimiko squeaked, jolting at the unexpected touch. Flashbacks of the first time she'd gone to what she'd thought was a legitimate meetup with studio producers, only to find out it was recruitment for some jerk's casting couch instead. "Excuse me," she said in Japanese, pulling away. Of course she knew English--everyone learned it in school--but with any luck, he wouldn't know that. She took a step away and wheeled her carry-on to interpose it between herself and the man. Need to find someone else to talk to! she thought, looking around the room. Other men, older than the performers and their target demo--producers maybe, or more creeps. A young woman in a yellow dress. Aha! she thought. "Excuse me," she said again, then pretended to recognize the girl and headed her way. Out of the corner of her eye she saw one of the other guys squinting at her, and picked up her pace. "Uh...hi," she said to Chiyako.

Today at 2:01 PM

• @Diana:
    Chiyako's face was flawlessly stoic, as she nodded her head at Kimiko. "Greetings," she said calmly. All the while her inner voice was going wild. OH. MY. GOD. IT'S SERENDIPITY STARCHASER HERSELF. SHE'S GORGEOUS. OH MY GOD HER DRESS IS FLAWLESS. WHAT. WHY IS SHE TALKING TO ME. PLAY IT COOL TSUKADE, YOU'RE A BADASS. THIS IS COOL THIS IS COOL. "You want me to cut that creep's balls off? I got a knife?" She whipped out her switchblade.

• @The Mood is Write:
    A familiar voice shouted. "There you are! They thought you were dead!" Oh god it was that manager who thought she was part of Chronicle. He oozed onto Kimiko, his breath rancid with alcohol as he held a flask of something strong in his other hand. His pupils were wide and... yes, he was drugged all to hell. How did he even get in!?

Today at 2:06 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "That doesn't look..." JIkei frowned and hurried over to Kimiko, then pulled the strange man off her. "Excuse me, you shouldn't touch a young lady like that."

• @Diana:
    "I'll cut off his balls too," Chiyako said about the weirdass other drunk man. Boy, she was READY and radiating violence with that stoic face of hers. How dare that creep paw at her idol like that?!

Today at 2:08 PM

• @Dawn:
    Haetaka Junichi wasn't a pop star nor was his family overly wealthy. He wasn't there at that party because he was someone important; he was there because he was pretty. A rich and older producer's 'plus one,' Jun had arrived on her arm but he'd been momentarily abandoned at the bar so she could talk business with her associates. Like the good host he was, he talked her up, even when she wasn't beside him. Why wouldn't he? She paid very well. Wavy dyed-brunette J-drama hair, a nicely fitted blue suit and very polished shoes, Jun sat at the counter, one leg draped over the other, leaning back casually and sipping at his wine.

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko blinked in surprise. She'd tried to brace herself for anything, she'd really tried. But the last thing she expected to see here was a weapon! Before she had a chance to even try to concoct a reply, she was grabbed again--by that crazy guy from last time! "AAAH!" she cried again, then louder when recognition hit. "I am not your niece!" One of the other guys pulled him off, and Switchblade Girl offered to cut his balls off too. "Uh...thank you?" she stammered to her rescuers.

Today at 2:13 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Ah, maybe no violence today?" Jikei asked, a little nervous. "My wife wants more children still."

Today at 2:14 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The bad manager shrieked. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, RED ONI!" He began to flail, clearly still on the drugs.

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Go pound a mochi!" Kimiko said. "And don't forget the POP POP POP!" she added. "There's one over there!" she said, pointing in a random direction.

• @Diana:
    "...yeah, okay, I've got this." Despite the fact that a few party security bouncers were already on their way, Chiyako flipped away her switch blade and DEAD ASS TACKLED the shouting drunk drugged out manager. This wasn't exactly the impression she wanted to make on her beloved Idol, but that guy was freaking her out and THAT WOULD NOT STAND. NOT ON CHIYAKO'S WATCH.

• @CarnelianUndead:
    Hinata moved to the bar and watched the chaos. Yup. Studio party. He hadn't missed that. The champagne was not going to be enough to deal with this. Especially with his phone going off in his pocket again. He ordered sake from the bartender. "It wouldn't be a studio party without... this." he gestured.

• @The Mood is Write:
    The manager went limp, and Jikei dropped him, confused, just in time for the girl with the knife to tackle the druggie. "Whoa! Whoa whoa, I was just going to take him to security!" He shoved his cane between her and the manager. "You'll be the one in trouble if you stab him!"

• @Diana:
    "Just let me take him out back, I can handle him!" Insisted Chiyako!

• @Diana:
    Ole' Geoff had been forgotten in the wake of the even crazier drugged out manager. Now he was over at the bar ordering more drinks and being perfectly well behaved, if slightly offensive. "Uh watashishu wa whiskey neat?"

• @The Mood is Write:
    "You're going to scare your friend!" Jikei insisted as he jerked his head toward Kimiko, hoping that his words would get through to this... violent little girl.

• @Dawn:
    And then there was some woman tackling a drunken idiot and Jun had to fight the urge to throw himself to the floor to count like a wrestling referee because that's what he would've done if it was his cousins fighting. But hell no - this suit was too expensive and it was a gift and he wasn't nearly drunk enough yet for that kind of behaviour! Instead he just made sure their tumbling didn't muss up his shoes, lifting his knees up a bit mid-gulp of wine. "Sounds like a fun party every year then," he replied to the comment that clearly wasn't meant for him, but he did so with a charming little smile and tilt of his head.

Today at 2:24 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    The drugged out manager was shrieking and pissing himself now.

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko watched all this with wide eyes. I should never have come here! she thought. She'd gotten the impression that the new management of Studio Wolf was very happy with her impromptu performance last time, and decided against her better judgment to give the studio approach a second chance. "Um...please no violence?" she said. For all she knew, Switchblade Girl might actually kill him! She was certainly sounding like some kind of Yakuza muscle from a movie.

• @Diana:
    Between Jikei's suggestion and Kimiko's actual plea, Chiyako gave a hard sniff and backed off. "Sure, okay. But if he tries some creep-o shit again..." she warned, motioning her finger across her neck and looking dead serious about it. That out of the way though, she went right back to looking elegantly casual and smoothing out her designer dress. Even going as far as smiling sweetly. "Sorry about that. I just can't let trashy men slide, that isn't the Flowing Tigers way."

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Flowing Tigers?" Kimiko said. That sounded like, maybe, a martial arts school?

Today at 2:28 PM

• @CarnelianUndead:
    Hinata sipped his sake and watched. "Seidou, Hinata, by the way. It's nice to meet you. Are you one of the talent? I'm hoping to meet a new agent and manager tonight." Because he was desperate to be back in the light. Back on stage. Doing something. Anything. Well, not anything. His big brother was a famous AV star... Infamous perhaps. So not that.

Today at 2:29 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    Jikei sighed in relief, then dragged the druggie away and to security. Already, some workers were cleaning up the piss. No murders at this party, that was good. He felt like he'd have to become a bouncer or something if this was the norm. So much for a party. He still wasn't sure why he was there at all, except the invitation was from his estranged sister. Dragging wasn't easy with one hand using a cane.

• @Diana:
    "That is my gang," Chiyako explained without looking even the slightest bit embarrassed or concerned about it. "Girls only, and the best gang in town. The strongest and most brilliant of girls!"

Today at 2:33 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Another man introduced himself. Kimiko was a bit too frazzled to be sure if it was her he was introducing himself to, but she replied by reflex. "Amaterasu Kimiko." Then Switchblade Girl started talking up her gang like it was the most matter-of-fact thing in the world. Kimiko nodded, still too disoriented to give a coherent reply.

• @Dawn:
    Jun inclined his head at the introduction, though an eyebrow immediately raised at the name given. "Seidou.." A little amusement took that pleasant smile into a grin. "I'm familiar with that name." The given name, not so much. Jun was young and hadn't even hit his mid-twenties yet. But that family name... "Haetaka, Jun," he revealed, watching Hinata's face closely for any sign of recognition. Call it a gut feeling. "I am certainly talented, but not in the way you mean, Seidou-san. I'm just a plus one."

Today at 2:38 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Oops, Kimiko thought, blushing. But thankfully, the guy didn't seem to have noticed. That name did sound vaguely familiar though. She turned back to Chiyako. "So...uh...Flowing Tigers, how are they...um...you involved with Studio Wolf?"

• @Diana:
    Chiyako's almost perfectly stoic face turned just the slightest bit pink. "I'm not," she admitted. "...I actually snuck in to try and meet my favorite bands. Like WING and uh... some others!"

• @The Mood is Write:
    "But isn't she from Chronicle?" Jikei asked as he came back, head tilted as he looked to Kimiko. "Or... honestly, I didn't hear the whole story. My daughter is obsessed with Japanese music and calls Chronicle the best trainwreck she's ever seen." He just looked confused, though.

Today at 2:46 PM

• @Diana:
    Geoff Lannister was now so many drunks in he probably smelled like steeped whiskey. When the live banned took a break, he snuck his British ass up onto the stage and got ahold of the microphone. "Listen. Listen. Hey Listen...." He theme proceeded to bellow out the English National Anthem with much gusto!

Today at 2:47 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "I thought he was American," Jikei muttered, then sighed.

• @Diana:
    "WING is NOT in Chronicle and neither is Serendipity Starchaser! It was just an ingenious marketing ploy by Studio Wolf to debut their signing." Chiyako said in a defensive huff. "...besides rumors online say Chronicle is dead. No one has seen them in weeks. Not even at their usual haunts."

• @CarnelianUndead:
    Haetaka felt familiar.... But where? Probably something Kohei or even Sekigawa-san had said. Was that it? Huh. As long as it wasn't Tsukino, it was probably fine. No one dealt with the angry rabbit anyway. "Ah, not one of Studio Wolf's stars then." He smiled. "At least not yet," Hinata added with a wink.

Today at 2:51 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Sorry, I only heard about this from my daughter, and she was talking so fast I couldn't catch everything."

Today at 2:52 PM

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Oh," Kimiko replied, somewhat relieved. It seemed likely that signing with Studio Wolf would be a very bad idea if they were tied up with organized crime! She winced when the other fellow mentioned Chronicle. "No, I am not in Chronicle. He...the man you took away..." she started, but then Chiyako cut in with a different story. If that was what Studio Wolf was going with, she figured she might as well go along. Wait--she knows who I am? "Tsubasa-chan had a rough time..." she started, then realized she was in striking distance of contradicting what was apparently the Studio's story. She looked around, but could not see the tall girl anywhere. Then: I hope it doesn't sound like I'm name-dropping or something!

Today at 2:54 PM

• @Dawn:
    With the noise from up on stage, Jun turned a little in his seat to watch the trainwreck unfold, tossing back his glass of wine like it was breakfast orange juice. "If he's one of the talent here, are you sure you still wanna get signed on?" he teased Hinata, gesturing at the drunken British man on stage. "Also, where has my client gone? I think I've been ditched. Do you need a plus one, Seidou-san? I'm a professional smoke blower and well worth my price." His attention turned from the stage down to the little nearby group, noting how the one in the center of everyone's attention seemed very uncomfortable. Must be tough to be famous.

Today at 2:59 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Jikei!" came a sudden shout as the lights went out. It was a woman's voice, one filled with menace.

Today at 3:06 PM

• @Diana:
    "Who is Tsubasa?" Chiyako asked curiously. Although now the caterwauling from that weird foreigner was becoming nearly unbearable and Chiyako had to cover her ears. "Maybe we should find a quiet room and get some drinks!"

Today at 3:07 PM

• @The Mood is Write:
    In the pitch black, Jikei shouted, "Is everyone alright? Nobody hurt?" He thought he recognized that voice...

Today at 3:09 PM

• @Diana:
    Somewhere in the dark Kaera the band manager screamed!

59 minutes ago

• @CarnelianUndead:
    "I am honestly starting to doubt my idea of coming here. My daughter wanted me to try this studio because she loves WING." Hinata laughed and nodded. "You can be my plus-one Haetaka-san but I hope you already got paid." He winked, sipping his sake and watching the chaos. At least until it went dark! "Well, damn. Now we can't watch the show."

59 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Someone check on h—" Jikei's voice suddenly cut off with a wet thunk. A moment later, the lights came on. Jikei laid on the floor surrounded by blood.

57 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "RUUUUULE BRITANNIA! BRITANNIA RUUUUULES THE WAAAAAVES!" the Westerner bellowed, as if this was karaoke night. Kimiko shot a cross look his way, momentarily considering the idea of trying to 'come to the rescue' by shoving him aside and taking the stage. But not being a fierce combatant like the Flowing Tiger, she decided against the idea. "Tsubasa is--" then someone shouted out a name in a tone of deep malice, and the lights went out. "Why can't signing with a studio be a SANE process?!" she cried. She woke her phone, which was inserted into a transparent slip-case in her right opera glove, and turned on its flashlight. Then the lights came back on to reveal a murder scene! "AAAAAAH!"

55 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "WHAT THE FUCK," yelped Chiyako. Sure she was a rough kid, but she wasn't murder rough. "...What kind of fucked up party is this! Why are people always getting murdered here?!"

53 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko used her phone to dial Emergency Services, then crouched next to Jikei, took his wrist and tried to feel for a pulse. "There's been an attack...at...at Studio Wolf...please send an ambulance!" she sputtered when the operator came online.

52 minutes ago

• @Dawn:
    "Ahhh I know WING. My little brother is a fan," Jun chuckled, reaching his hand back and taking the fresh glass of wine the bartender put there, bringing it straight to his lips like he'd perish if he wasted another second not tasting it. The lights cut right about then and before he could respond to Hinata's quip, there came a scream, and Jun's free hand reached for the man, gripping his arm. That grip tightened on the arm, but the one on the wine glass released, sending the glass shattering on the floor as Jun stared in horror at the crime scene that appeared with the return of his vision. "Wh--?!"

52 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    He had a pulse, at least. The problem was that phone service... was not good.

51 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "It seems ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing a haunting..." said the drunk British guy on stage in his delightful English. He pointed a finger around at the crowd. "Nobody move! I am on the case!"

50 minutes ago

• @CarnelianUndead:
    "Oh. Look. A murder. " Hinata said cheerfully. He wanted to go home now, thank you. Maybe life in the obscurity of being a has-been was better than this craziness. He didn't remember it being this wild back then but then again he'd been drunk and high like all the time. Drunk and high and plastered with young women. He sipped his sake like he saw bloody bodies all the time.

46 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko struggled to think. 'Apply pressure?' she thought. That's what they did in movies, anyway. But then, she knew just enough to know that movies were often wildly inaccurate about these sorts of things--only not enough to know what the proper response was. She tried to look for his wound. "Hello?" she said, trying to cut through the crappy connection on her phone.

45 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    There was a hole in the back of his pink hoodie.

44 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    Chiyako was the one brave enough and bend down to check the hoodie, casting the asshole on the stage a dirty look.

44 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "SECURITY!" Kimiko cried out. The last time she'd been here, the Security person had seemed fairly competent. They would know First Aid, wouldn't they?

43 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    That hole was the entry wound of a bullet. There was, either fortunately or unfortunately, an exit wound as well. Thanks to the baggy fabric, it was hard to tell _what_ was hit.

43 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko's blood ran cold when she saw that the wound was a bullet hole. She hadn't heard a gun go off. But that meant the killer could shoot again and again at will, and they could be anywhere in the crowd, or even a sniper!

40 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "WE HAVE THIRY MINMUMTS TO SOLVE THE CASE!" slurred Geoff. He'd lept off the stage at this point still carrying around the mic so he could give his play by play of what was happening. "It seems the man has been.. bloodied! Anyone here is the culprit! All of you are under citi.. citizens arrest!"

39 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    In all of the chaos, it was hard to tell where the shooter would have been. Jikei himself was unconscious, but alive.

37 minutes ago

• @Dawn:
    Jun just sat there in mild shock. Murder was not what his family was about! ...Anymore. That had everything to do with Sugi's family, dammit! Hinata's calm and collected attitude had the shaken host reaching into his jacket to fetch the flask and chug the hard whiskey he'd filled it with earlier, and then he let out a strangled laugh. "You're definitely from the Seidou family I know, Hinata-san. What should we do about this? Escape?" Jun wasn't like Gin and Naoto, trained killers. Jun was soft and the spoiled elder son of an accountant and an executive admin. Running away from his messes was just as much his forte as being pretty was.

31 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko flinched upon hearing the word 'arrest.' She'd been arrested for murder the last time she'd come to this place when Drugged Manager Guy called the police over the missing girls of Chronicle. The charges had been dropped of course, since she'd had nothing to do with why Chronicle was missing, and so far as she knew, no one had even confirmed that they were dead, rather than just lying around in their apartment high as kites and playing Animal Crossing. But now that she was looking at an actual shooting victim...

27 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    A quiet groan came from the 'body' as Jikei started to wake up.

26 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "Oh hey, he's still alive!" Announced Chiyako with some surprised. She slapped at his cheeks a bit. "Hey guy. HEY. Wake up. What happened? You hurting?"

24 minutes ago

• @CarnelianUndead:
    "Haha, you are related to those Haetaka then. Alright, my new friend. Let's go then. We'll get back to our families because yes, this is more their speed. I'm just a washed-up idol. Guns are more my brother's speed than mine." Hinata stood up, downed the rest of his glass and then stole Jun's flask and took a swig before handing it back. "Actually, how about we get fall-down drunk first and then go home."

24 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "BOLLOCKS HE'S POSESSED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF!" shouted Geoff, who got so startled by the body suddenly groaning that he stumbled backwards and stumbled into an entire buffet table, scattering food platters and drinks everywhere!

23 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Nn... ow..." He winced at the sound of a crash. "My... my ribs hurt," he groaned as he tried to push himself up.

21 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    "Hello? There has been an attack at Studio Wolf! Please send an ambulance!" Kimiko said again into her phone. Part of her wanted to just drop everything and run for her life. Where was Security?! Like a guest of honor arriving an hour late to their own party came the thought: she could be the killer's next target, seeing as she was the one trying to summon help. But I can't just leave him to die! she thought, fighting the instinct to flee--with only partial success, as she still backed away from the fallen man. Then an idea: she tapped at her phone to minimize the call screen, then tried to connect to the Studio's wifi. Her fingers were shaking and she wasn't even sure she got a good connection, but she started anyway: "This is Amater--Serendipity Starchaser, livestreaming from Studio Wolf, where there has been an attack," she said, briefly filming the man, then turning her phone camera on her surroundings to pan around the onlookers. Maybe the killer wouldn't want to risk getting caught on camera shooting her?

16 minutes ago

• @Dawn:
    Hinata's suggestion actually had the stressed Jun laughing a little. "I'm down for getting drunk, but not here." He spotted that popular girl swinging around her phone like she was streaming and he cursed under his breath. "We have to get out of here and fast." He snatched a bottle of Jack off the counter and hopped to his feet, trying to walk as casually as possible toward the door.

13 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Hearing the words "We have to get out of here, and fast," Kimiko turned her phone on the speaker and the guy he was with. Because wouldn't that be what the killer(s) would want to do? On the other hand, she was sorely tempted to do the same, so she couldn't exactly blame them...

9 minutes ago

• @The Mood is Write:
    "Nn... that hurt... what...?" Jikei watched, in pain as Kimiko filmed everyone, confused. A moment later, a bullet went through the gun, but there wasn't a loud blast.

8 minutes ago

• @Zarko Straadi:
    Ironically, pictures and .gifs of Kimiko trying to muddle her way through her "performance" last time at Studio Wolf, with Ame in her underwear and Tsubasa looking miserable were fast becoming the new "THIS IS FIIIIIIIIINE" meme. And now...well...this.

7 minutes ago

• @Diana:
    "FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Shouted the automatic New Year timer. It was a new year for Studio Wolf, but it seems the same problems continued... mayhem and potential murder? What would this new year bring for the Studio and it's talent? Was the Studio CURSED? WTF JUST HAPPENED WITH THIS GUN. Tune in next time for STUDIO WOLF.

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO STUDIO WOLF!

Today at 12:11 PM

• Diana:
    Studio Wolf is sponsoring the Cherry Blossom Festival! This is a modern setting in Japan, supernatural things are allowed.

• Diana:
    TYPE FAST AND KEEP IT BRIEF! We're paying in real time, so if you take too long you might miss out on the action. If you write too much, people miss details! Stick to 10 sentences or less.

Today at 12:13 PM

• Diana:
    Put your character's name in the first sentence of each post so we know who is playing who. You can also make use of color bbcode to help differentiate your posts from others!

• Diana:
    Game Master posts appear in this bright bold yellow, so pay attention to those! They're giving you hints and directions for what to do next.

• Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! Don't worry about making mistakes or getting confused -- I am always in the main chat room to help answer questions or turn you in the right direction.

• Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

Today at 12:14 PM

• Diana:
    On this beautiful spring day, the Cherry Blossom Festival is underway in the city park! Booths are open with games, food, and shopping. A large stage is setup for live entertainment. It's sure to be a super fun day for friends and family!

Today at 12:50 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko came out on stage in a futuristic white and gold gown and gave the audience a big wave and smile as she was announced, doing her best to hide her trepidation. Her first interaction with Studio Wolf had been surreal; her second horrifying. But the studio execs had pleaded with her to do this concert, offering her more in terms of money and publicity than she'd ever really expected. But it was ultimately her own resolve not to be caged by fear that brought her out today. She gathered that resolve again as she started into the synth lead for a gentle, bright song on her Eigenharp.

Today at 1:24 PM

• Diana:
    Fans of Serendipity were out in full force today, so thrilled and happy to see their favorite online video star out doing concerts! Screams of pure joy echoed all through the city park!

• Zarko Straadi:
    Whoa...Kimiko thought. As harrowing as this whole adventure had been, before her encounter with Studio Wolf, her fan base had been small and scattered enough that she'd never met one of them in person. But now there was a whole crowd of them out there, some of them holding signs with fan message, others were dressed in futuristic styles with a similar vibe to her own, and some were even cosplaying as characters from Serendipity Starchaser stories. I wish I could share this with Ame and Tsubasa, she thought. Unfortunately, she hadn't seen the two girls from her first "performance" at Studio Wolf since that crazy evening. As her first song came to an end, she sequed to a more up-tempo cyberpunk-themed instrumental to hopefully get people dancing.

Today at 1:45 PM

• Diana:
    Some of the older more conservative folks were not quite as excited by this new fangled music, but the younger crowd absolutely loved it! With the light crew doing a great job with the lasers and the smoke, this was one hell of a good Daylight Rave! (in fact Daylight Rave was the next act, brought to you by Studio Wolf!)

Today at 1:52 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko finished the piece, then waited for the cheers to subside. "Thank you! Thank you! Welcome to Studio Wolf's Cherry Blossom Concert! Is everybody having a good time? (cheers) IS EVERBODY HAVING A GOOD TIIIME! (louder cheers) "I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see you all here today, or how much gratitude I have for all the support you have given me. Even thinking the phrase 'my fans' is still kinda weird, so it's...it's really amazing to get to see you like this face to face! So thank you, and also Studio Wolf and everyone who helped make all this possible. The lighting and stage crew are putting on a freaking awesome show today, so please give them a round of applause!" Then she started into the intro of a song from Fall and Rise, a story-album that offered a psychedelic-cyberpunk sci-fi retelling of Gnostic mythology. "Emanating from a realm of pure, unbounded consciousness known as the Pleroma, the goddess Barbelo crossed the Void in search of something more than limitlessness. Then she found the realm of matter, a world of scarcity and limits, with temptations she could not resist..." As the song's beat kicked in, Kimiko's dance moves became jerky and alien, as if she was a creature still figuring out how a body worked.

• Diana:
    For the first time in at least recent history, a concert hosted by Studio Wolf was actually going well! There were no assassins hiding in the crowd, no dead bodies found in the public bathrooms, no weirdo with a gun lurking behind bushes! Serendipity Starchaser's opener for the Cherry Blossom Festival was even being streamed online and receiving the best of comments!

• Zarko Straadi:
    As the final piano chord of "The Seduction of Barbelo" faded, she started into the synth intro and beats for her next song, cheers rose. It was the song she played--well, tried to play--during the height of the Mochi madness, and it had since become her biggest hit, as well as part of the memestorm around Ame's underwear-flaunting performance.

54 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Too keep the crowd dancing, she played a more hard-edged cyberpunk track next, then started into the fast-paced arpeggios of her next piece.

43 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    From there, Kimiko transitioned to a more upbeat, danceable track to convey emergence from darkness into light. And, almost to her surprise, she was able to reach its outro without anything strange or horrible happening! "WAHAHA!" she said, giving a spontaneous celebratory jump with her arms raised, then blushed a little, as she hadn't meant to do that. "Thank you! Thank you all sooooooo much! I really don't have words! But now for today's highlight, please give it up for DAYLIGHT RAAAAVE!" she said with a sweeping gesture toward the main act, then she took a bow and left the stage to them. I can't believe it! Whoo! OK, wow, that was...awesome! she thought as she headed backstage.

27 minutes ago

• Diana:
    As soon as Kimiko got backstage, one of the Studio Wolf managers ushered her off to the Talent Trailer where she could relax. There waiting for her was a big ass basket of fresh baked goodies with a card! To Kimiko, from Ame - Your Current Biggest Fan! Good Luck at your gigs. There's something you need to know, though. There's a-- Unfortunately the rest of the message had bleed due to moisture on the card. Hopefully it was nothing too important?

21 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Ame! Kimiko thought as she started reading. Then she got to the end. Uh-oh, she thought. Carefully taking the card by a dry corner, she waved it until the wet part dried, then tried to examine it front and back to see if she could spot the impressions made by Ame's pen in hopes of being able to read the rest of the message.

15 minutes ago

• Diana:
    It was still too hard to read, but alarmingly one of the words looked like DEAD and another might have been... wolf? Whatever it was about, it definitely meant trying to get in contact with Ame was a good idea! DOES AME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AT STUDIO WOLF? IS SOMEONE ELSE DEAD? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON.... STUDIO WOLF!