愛. studio ghibli 愛.

⊱ madnéau.

Original poster
S T U D I O ⠀G H I B L I ⠀T H E M E
I am an advanced writer that plays goth genders and is open to m x f and f x f pairings atm ;

tumblr_inline_muetnfboRk1qd4dt1.png

Howl's Moving Castle ・ Kiki's Delivery Service ・ Spirited Away ・ Princess Mononoke
✧ We can do our own version's of these ideas or we can incorporate original characters. However here are some detailed ideas. ✧

tumblr_inline_muetlk2UgY1qd4dt1.gifHowl's Moving Castle ;
Please keep in mind you don't have to do any of these ideas and we can just do our own version if you want.

I. Muse A is an infamous Wizard employed by the Royal Kingdom, searching for an apprentice. Muse B is a rare child born with
no magic, which hasn't happened in a thousand years. Muse B was recently cursed by an evil witch. The only way to eradicate the
curse━to bring the witch Muse A's heart. Make the infamous wizard fall for muse b until his heart is vulnerable for the witch to
take. With the curse eating away at Muse B's life, they apply for the apprenticeship despite having no magic. . . . ✰ What a mess.

II. Muse A is a ``witch that was unfairly banished from the Royal Kingdom into the Wastelands for a crime she didn't commit.
Muse B is her replacement, a powerful wizard that is favored by the Queen. However, his motives in the Kingdom are. . . not what
they seem. The Queen has ordered Muse B to find Muse A and ``terminate her. Instead, he finds her and offers her a deal : he'll

disguise her with his magic, as his wife, and the two will investigate the realm in hopes of unveiling the dark, nefarious intentions
behind the kingdom.

III. Something along the lines of ``Howl Pendragon meeting a cute human in the town he's currently visiting and accidentally
falling for her despite being with Sophie? Or instead of Howl, an OC?

tumblr_inline_muetlk2UgY1qd4dt1.gifKiki's Delivery Service ;
Please keep in mind you don't have to do any of these ideas and we can just do our own version if you want.

I. Muse A has recently moved to the manor of the top of the hill, isolated from the city, son of a wealthy family. Muse B is a cute
little witch that's been secretly living in the manor's attic. She's always been so lonely. . . and gets so carried away one day while
the boy is sleeping that she kisses his face, ``accidentally binding them together. It's just... when the boys awakens, he ends up
being the complete opposite of a prince charming despite being so handsome!

II. Something like a witch in disguise meeting another boy who has recently moved to the town, who seems like he knows her
secret and ends up being a wizard himself?

tumblr_inline_muetlk2UgY1qd4dt1.gifSpirited Away ;

I. A group of friends finding an abandoned bathhouse and being transported into the Spirit World and having to work together
to get back home.

II. I really love the idea of a human girl being transported into the Spirit World, much like Chihiro and meeting Haku but in an
older form that's been waiting for Chihiro to come back all these years. We can add on other things to all of these ideas. . . ✰ ✰ ✰

III. Muse A is the forbidden Princess of the Spirit World, suffering from a hundred year broken heart. Just outside of her castle is
is a pond that reflects the human world. ``One of her biggest comforts had been looking through and watching them live. Thrive.
Smile. One day, she came across a ``man that looked like an almost exact replica of her `lost lover. Gradually, she found herself
visiting the pond every day, sometimes multiple times just to watch him. Overwhelmed by her loneliness, the princess manipulat-
es Muse B's ( the man ) dreams and guide's his real body to the entryway to the Spirit World. Once inside, she kidnaps him. Ha~.

( The princess basically gets the boy to the spirit world and then takes him to her castle because he resembles her lost love. Their adventure starts there. . . )

tumblr_inline_muetlk2UgY1qd4dt1.gifPrincess Mononoke ;

I. Honestly? I love this movie and idea so much I'd be down to do anything.

If you have any ideas of your own for any of these, please send them to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat and 7.39
Messages are more suitable for me. I am open to discussing with you. ~

I love the idea of prostitute x druglord. Would you be alright if it had a bit of a more supernatural/sci-fi aspect to it?

I would love that. That actually intrigues me a lot more, baha. Are you more comfortable discussing here?

I love the idea of prostitute x druglord. Would you be alright if it had a bit of a more supernatural/sci-fi aspect to it?

I would love that. That actually intrigues me a lot more, baha. Are you more comfortable discussing here?

Just got home from work and saw this! I'm very happy to see you're interested! I basically liked the idea of a member of a gang of people with superpowers that use them to push drugs and the like falls for your character(the prostitute) only problem is she's the kingpin/leader of the gang's girl. He gets to know her and the two end up getting caught being intimate with eachother by the gang and a hit gets put out on them. So it becomes more of a 'he's gotta slaughter his former friends and boss' to take over the gang himself to be with her for good.

Just got home from work and saw this! I'm very happy to see you're interested! I basically liked the idea of a member of a gang of people with superpowers that use them to push drugs and the like falls for your character(the prostitute) only problem is she's the kingpin/leader of the gang's girl. He gets to know her and the two end up getting caught being intimate with eachother by the gang and a hit gets put out on them. So it becomes more of a 'he's gotta slaughter his former friends and boss' to take over the gang himself to be with her for good.

Ooooh. I really, really like that. . . ! Maybe initially, the Kingpin/Leader isn't going to hurt my girl and only your character because he's extremely possessive but when she chooses your character over him and runs away with him -- he orders the hit and it's all hell now? Maybe my girl also has a very special ability that made her even more important to the Kingpin ( her lover ) also? Either way, I love the idea.

Ooooh. I really, really like that. . . ! Maybe initially, the Kingpin/Leader isn't going to hurt my girl and only your character because he's extremely possessive but when she chooses your character over him and runs away with him -- he orders the hit and it's all hell now? Maybe my girl also has a very special ability that made her even more important to the Kingpin ( her lover ) also? Either way, I love the idea.

That actually reminds me of an episode from a show I watched where this mobster who's the husband of a senior citizen who's also a female kingpin/head of the mafia, falls in love with this random waitress. The whole episode is a fantasy sequence of him and the waitress gunning down his now ex-wife and taking over the mafia for themselves. Turns out however that it was just a fantasy and he kills the waitress as a punishment for himself as his wife does NOT tolerate his 'other head' letting him eye other women than her.

So whether he likes it or not, the waitress had to be made an example of. Only here when things get out of hand, not wanting to kill my guy unless he REALLY has to, the kingpin might offer my guy an olive branch: kill your girl and find him a new one and they can pretend none of this ever happened. Don't do it and you're BOTH dead.

My guy tells him he can stick it and stays with your girl and decides he'll kill _them_ instead. Only it's not a fantasy sequence in this case~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.

That actually reminds me of an episode from a show I watched where this mobster who's the husband of a senior citizen who's also a female kingpin/head of the mafia, falls in love with this random waitress. The whole episode is a fantasy sequence of him and the waitress gunning down his now ex-wife and taking over the mafia for themselves. Turns out however that it was just a fantasy and he kills the waitress as a punishment for himself as his wife does NOT tolerate his 'other head' letting him eye other women than her.

So whether he likes it or not, the waitress had to be made an example of. Only here when things get out of hand, not wanting to kill my guy unless he REALLY has to, the kingpin might offer my guy an olive branch: kill your girl and find him a new one and they can pretend none of this ever happened. Don't do it and you're BOTH dead.

My guy tells him he can stick it and stays with your girl and decides he'll kill _them_ instead. Only it's not a fantasy sequence in this case~

I can dig it, haha. I am so into this idea, I'm already planning NPC's and my prostitute haaa. We can pretty much wing everything after that! In terms of the Kingpin, did you want to play him as an NPC or should I? Also, did you want to write this out on the forums or through PM? Also! Any boundaries of yours, especially considering the darker themes in this, I would like to be aware of. Thanks. (:

I can dig it, haha. I am so into this idea, I'm already planning NPC's and my prostitute haaa. We can pretty much wing everything after that! In terms of the Kingpin, did you want to play him as an NPC or should I? Also, did you want to write this out on the forums or through PM? Also! Any boundaries of yours, especially considering the darker themes in this, I would like to be aware of. Thanks. (:

I can NPC him, it's no trouble!! You can definitely NPC some of his mooks/lieutenants if you want though! : ) I pictured the Kingpin being much older like say he's 'Grampa-age' compared to your girl who's got her whole life ahead of her(late teens-early to mid 20s) and he's made you watch as he killed those you may have eyed even innocently. Ofc he did the actual killing in private so you couldn't reveal his power to anyone. He also raised my PC like a son which makes this even more tragic. He feels like he's being betrayed by his love and his adoptive son.

I'm okay with doing it through PM!! I feel that's a much better way to keep me on my toes and be like 'oh right I gotta reply to this!' As for boundaries the only thing I'd ask we not bring up or mention are any 'gross' fetishes(mostly ones involving bodily fluids) and rape as stuff like that would trigger me. Anything else feel free to PM me and ask!

Yeah, I'll definitely play an amalgam of NPC roles. It's funny you say that because I actually pictured the Kingpin being a lot older also. I think that dynamic with my girl ( i'll likely keep her between 19 - 21 ) is interesting and would definitely add to some of the horrors she's seen. Ah! I can only imagine her hesitance to being even remotely too friendly to someone in fear that he'll harm them but at the same time I picture her to be a little. . . flirtatious? A little careless because she's so jaded now.

Aaaaaah it's so tragic. His love and his adoptive son. . . ! It'll be glorious, haha. I'm glad I asked in terms of these things. You definitely don't have to worry about me bringing up anything weird but because she's a prostitute, I was going to toss in past scenes where she may have been taken advantage of, etc. Nothin' too explicit but now I know to more or less not mention these things unless it's through dialogue because they're conversing or something.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM.

I can NPC him, it's no trouble!! You can definitely NPC some of his mooks/lieutenants if you want though! : ) I pictured the Kingpin being much older like say he's 'Grampa-age' compared to your girl who's got her whole life ahead of her(late teens-early to mid 20s) and he's made you watch as he killed those you may have eyed even innocently. Ofc he did the actual killing in private so you couldn't reveal his power to anyone. He also raised my PC like a son which makes this even more tragic. He feels like he's being betrayed by his love and his adoptive son.

I'm okay with doing it through PM!! I feel that's a much better way to keep me on my toes and be like 'oh right I gotta reply to this!' As for boundaries the only thing I'd ask we not bring up or mention are any 'gross' fetishes(mostly ones involving bodily fluids) and rape as stuff like that would trigger me. Anything else feel free to PM me and ask!

Yeah, I'll definitely play an amalgam of NPC roles. It's funny you say that because I actually pictured the Kingpin being a lot older also. I think that dynamic with my girl ( i'll likely keep her between 19 - 21 ) is interesting and would definitely add to some of the horrors she's seen. Ah! I can only imagine her hesitance to being even remotely too friendly to someone in fear that he'll harm them but at the same time I picture her to be a little. . . flirtatious? A little careless because she's so jaded now.

Aaaaaah it's so tragic. His love and his adoptive son. . . ! It'll be glorious, haha. I'm glad I asked in terms of these things. You definitely don't have to worry about me bringing up anything weird but because she's a prostitute, I was going to toss in past scenes where she may have been taken advantage of, etc. Nothin' too explicit but now I know to more or less not mention these things unless it's through dialogue because they're conversing or something.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM.

I'm so excited for this!! <3

• Love
I mentioned it in our PM but if you've been busy then don't worry about replying until time allows!! I spent most of yesterday halfway across town to get the guy to fix my ceiling from one point of town to the next.

I recently updated this with more ideas, surrounding Studio Ghibli.

To those interested, aside from these ideas, I am really interested in slice of life,
easy breezy romances in terms of Howl's Moving Castle and Kiki's Delivery Service also.