1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
studio ghibli but w/original characters ✿

icegif-959.gif

hello everyone. let me start by saying the lowercase is just an aesthetic thing; i use proper punctuation in character, always. i'm craving the cozy and fantastical atmosphere that studio ghibli films have, though hoping for a partner who is open to adding some more adult themes and undertones, while still preserving that nostalgic, ghibli feeling.

now while i am a writer who is capable of posting novella lengths, i'm hoping my partner and i can stay from anywhere around 200 to 800 words per post, meaning we can fluctuate between muse where some of our responses may be lenthy and some may not be. the important thing for me is quality. to be fair, i'll post a very brief sample of what you can expect from me.

dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gifsample start

" Tousled strands of night and onyx stuck to the ivory skin of his visage, creating a pallet of death and light⸺midnight sky and angel eyes. A walking phantom in an outfit crafted only for the living, a mixture of tacky colors certaining over his bruised knuckles; a childish pack of graphic bandaids being the only thing he could find. Badly tattered converse. A subtly swollen bottom lip that he branded as an accessory. A vintage silk button down tattered with the outline of traditional eastern dragons and of course, dark circles, conveniently hidden by the messy placement of damp bangs. "

sample end dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gif

if you're still interested, here is a list of the films i'm interested in doing our own version of ( or just within a similar universe / ambiance ),

01. spirited away * i'm also open to playing an older haku for someone who might be interested.
02. howl's moving castle
03. kiki's delivery service
04. princess mononoke
05. whisper of the heart
06. tales from earthsea

if you think you'd like to do something like the plots and or ambiance / settings of these movies, i'd love if you'd pm me or respond here.

Last edited:
hello everyone. let me start by saying the lowercase is just an aesthetic thing; i use proper punctuation in character, always. i'm craving the cozy and fantastical atmosphere that studio ghibli films have, though hoping for a partner who is open to adding some more adult themes and undertones, while still preserving that nostalgic, ghibli feeling.

now while i am a writer who is capable of posting novella lengths, i'm hoping my partner and i can stay from anywhere around 200 to 800 words per post, meaning we can fluctuate between muse where some of our responses may be lenthy and some may not be. the important thing for me is quality. to be fair, i'll post a very brief sample of what you can expect from me.

dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gif
sample start

" Tousled strands of night and onyx stuck to the ivory skin of his visage, creating a pallet of death and light⸺midnight sky and angel eyes. A walking phantom in an outfit crafted only for the living, a mixture of tacky colors certaining over his bruised knuckles; a childish pack of graphic bandaids being the only thing he could find. Badly tattered converse. A subtly swollen bottom lip that he branded as an accessory. A vintage silk button down tattered with the outline of traditional eastern dragons and of course, dark circles, conveniently hidden by the messy placement of damp bangs. "

sample end
dacgj74-545ac84e-8dec-4e78-9ec4-d834fbcd8b7e.gif

if you're still interested,
here is a list of the films i'm interested in doing our own version of ( or just within a similar universe / ambiance ),

01. spirited away * i'm also open to playing an older haku for someone who might be interested.
02. howl's moving castle
03. kiki's delivery service
04. princess mononoke
05. whisper of the heart
06. tales from earthsea

if you think you'd like to do something like the plots and or ambiance / settings of these movies, i'd love if you'd pm me or respond here.

👀 👀 👀 👀 kiki's delivery service??????????????????????

question, since i don't see anything mentioning posting speeds: how frequently are you wanting partners to post? i am prolifically slow, but shorter, quippier posts (2-3 paragraphs) have been my jam lately, and i can prolly bump out one or two a week if its not so hard at work

• Love
Reactions: gumiho. and XIII
I am so in love with the idea of howls moving castle. I'm about 30 pages away from finishing the book. Did you have a plot line in mind?

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: gumiho. and rissa