Studio Ghibli? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't I know it. Spellcheck is both my best friend and greatest foe. No worries. Night.

I like Shizuka's ideas, so I'm probably going to spend the day watching Ghibli. After I figure out how to make a single serving cake >.< I've got the major munchies for something sweet.

Howl's Moving Castle was based on a book, the original story of which has a sequel now. How's about picking up some of the bits and pieces of that second book and "writing" you guys' very own version of the sequel to the movie? Here's a link to help you guys get started, if any.

Just another fellow Ghibli fan, by the way. I'll be keeping tabs on here, but I'm sorry to say I can't 100% confirm I'll join just yet.

Lastly, I too think Shizuka's ideas have great form. If I might add, I can never seem to forget the afterlife train tracks in Spirited Away.

Idea for the Princess Mononoke Story:
Players are either members of Lady Eboshi's society, or Samurai from the emperor. You would either be trying to defend the Ironworks, or attack it. this would be based on combat and diplomacy. You could run into characters like Mononoke or Ashitaka, and perhaps have someone play as them. (I call Ashitaka.) A We could begin when the Samurai are attacking before Eboshi shoots off the Deer god's head. I need a bit more working on this, but it will do for now.

Also, if we do Spirited Away, can I be a Christian Spirit? Like A Jesuit Priest who was killed there or something?
(Due to Syncretism of Buddhist, Christian and Shinto Beliefs.)

Well, looking back from watching the movie yesterday, The Cat Returns wouldn't be easy to do. It's kinda complex to make thst into an rp. I say either Arietty or Mononoke will work well.

As Shizuka said, Arrietty is simple, and would allow us to let in a lot of people. It would be fun.

Mononoke on the other hand would be a more complicated and combat filled rp. I'd love to try it, but I'd need to warch the movie again to refresh my memory of the plot.

Im rooting for arrietty right now. :3

I'd be fine with any, although if we do Princess Mononoke then I will definitely have to watch that movie again. I wonder if I can find it online somewhere... We don't even have to necessarily pick just one. I mean we do, but that doesn't mean we can't try out the other ones later (or now depending on what people are up for). I may be getting ahead of myself though. Anyway, as I said before whatever people want to do is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.