Stuck in a mansion.

Hearing the Chaos of the fight Lavinia Quickly and gracefully Rushed outside. Her Long Silky Raven Locks swaying lazily behind her. Her Blush Pink satin Kimono Slid and Swayed, hugging her bountiful curves perfectly. Her Razor sharp fangs pressed into her Blood Red tinted bottom Lip as a slight smirk crossed her Lips. She Watched Xenia and The Unknown Man intensely unsure If she should intervene or not. She Was Well aware That Xenia Could handle herself It was the Other poor soul she felt sorry for. She watched In silence For a while Until she finally spoke. "You May want to Take it easy Xenia-Sama" Her Voice Danced off her lips musically and Floated through The air like a gentle tune with a hint of Mockery. Gentle but Loud enough to be noticed.

The calm female voice stopped the fighting and Serke could swear that he'd heard the voice before but from were. ( All well). With his opponent distracted he jumped back a bit getting some distance between she and him. ( Okay lets see what happens now). Xenia laughed she laughed and Serke didn't like that. He knew it was concern for him but ( Why?). " Um... Miss thanks for the concern but I'm haven' fun so..." He waited after that to see what either one would do.

Xenia smiled to Lavina but held up a hand.
" We in the mansion do not get time to voice any frustration, we feed and come home, there is not much to.." Xenia paused, straightening up she glanced towards the couple helping the guy and swallowed.
"Get the young inside...and I mean the term young loosely.."
She looked at Serke and shook her head.
"Cannot fight now, there are bystanders, they cannot be human, I'm sure they would have fled."
She walked over to the two and looked at the poor guy slumped against the tree.
"That, is the handy work of Serke. But excuse us, or me for our poor display of hospitality."
She smiled.
"I am Xenia, who may I ask are you two?"

(Oh just great I am just having fun and it ends all well.) Serke but his bloody hands away. " Okay is he alright? Didn't mean to hurt him to bad. Didn't even know I could do that." He felt sorry for the man. ( Dam! I did that? What am I?) He decided to help the new couple out with the body. " By the way my name, I think my name is any way, Serke Carca."

Ada was feeling for a pulse when the two vampires stopped fighting and walked over to them, she looked up at them and smiled in return. She stood up straight, "he's pretty badly injured." She looked down at him for a moment, "in truth i don't think he's going to last much longer." She was saddened by this, but there was nothing she could do to help him. She turned her attention back to them, "my name's Ada" she gestured to her brother "and this is my brother Jackson." She continued to smile convincingly, but she knew better than to trust them. But everyone always trusted her, probably becasue she was beautiful and innocnet looking. She brushed the rain from her eyes, "we were accually hoping to stay here a while, is it your mansion?" She asked politly, we're also here to take revenge on the two murders who destroyed our lives she thought to herself.

Jackson stepped closer to Ada protectivly, and merely nodded when Ada introduced him. He glanced at the guy and saw Ada was right, he'd be dead in a matter of minutes. He wondered if Xenia or Serke would feed off him, and the thought sickened him. He didn't want Ada to be around these soulless creatures, she may be a vampire but she never killed the young or innocent. He kept his eyes on them, mistrusting and ready to attack if they tried anything.

After ushering the others back into the mansion, Lavinia Giggled musically to herself and Ran her fingers through her Silky Locks. She walked back outside and down The steps, Her feet Seemed not even to touch the ground her Kimono making a rhythmic Whoosh with her every step. She Floated over to the Others, her pale cheeks slightly Blushed pink. she nodded to Serke "You should be More Careful, Your fun could end you" She Turned Back to "Xenia-Sama Is there Anything I can do to assist." Her Voice continued to be calm and gentle, she saw no need to add fuel to the already apparent fire though she did Love a good fight. She clasped her hand onto one of her perfectly sculpted hips and awaited a reply.

Xenia frowned, looking at the young man.
"No..Lavinia no, thank you though..."
She looked up to the female and sighed.
"Not my mansion no, but I do live here, and am one of the most oldest of the clan, I'm sure you'd be most welcome..."
Xenia turned to Serke.
"And you also if you'd wish, however I'd like to ask you to keep yourself under more control, we do get guests, and we are usually quite calm."
Xenia's eyes hovered over the strange male and she pursed her lips feeling uncomfortable.
"We have a few spare rooms if you do not feel comfortable around our kind, you and your sister may share..however we don't bite. Much" She smiled slightly and bowed her head.
"I am not properly dressed in this moment, I should go in to change."Xenia took another glance at Serke and walked pass him, running into the house in a few seconds she was in her room, changing into a white satin dress that clung to her without revealing too much, she slipped into the same black heels and joined the rest.
"I will now show you to your room if you would like."

Lavinia bowed politely to Xenia. She stood quietly watching and observing as she often did. She looked Serke over once more before walking over to the porch and taking a seat on the highest step. (strangely familiar, that boy). She tapped the well groomed nail of her index finger on her cheek. (Guests in the mansion...) she chuckled.

The blood lust had left him and he felt no need for violence any more but saw the man in pain. Knowing he could do nothing else he waited for everyone to leave him and the collapsed man. He whispered in his ear, " You shall not suffer any more." Then he killed him with a quick shot to the strangers head. ( Pity he reminded me of the librarian in the town I was found in.) With that he cleaned up the mess and burned the body. He then walked in side were he was shown his room. It was in the same wing as the couple who had come up during the fight. ( Okay, now what?) He took a shower.

Xenia walked downstairs and looked in the mirror, frowning at her reflexion she sighed.
I hate this
She looked mostly at her eyes, you could see that although she looked young, she had an ancient soul, she sighed again and a hand cupped her stomach.
Frowning again Xenia stood up and nodded to herself, put on a road cheerful smile and turned into the room where everyone was waiting.
"Now, lets talk arrangements."

Jackson took Ada's hand in his, and shook his head to Xenia "no i will stay with my sister." He knew she knew that he didn't trust them, and he was glad. He followed Xenia and the others cautiously into the house, keeping a firm grip on Ada's hand. He didn't see how she could remain so calm, he was extremely nervous and vowed not to let Ada out of his sight.

Ada followed the others calmly, and gave Jackson's hand a reassuring squeeze. When the others weren't looking, she gave Serke a winning sexy smile as he passed. Men where the easiest, she could make them trust her with a kind word and a little smile. She didn't like deceiving a person like that, but sometimes it was necessary. When they got inside, she sat down with Jackson and they waited for Xenia to return. When she came back in Ada nodded, "yes but may we make it quick? I must feed" She practically whispered the word feed, hating the sound of it.

Xenia nodded.
"That is fine I'm sorry for the wait I had to..yes..anyway your room is on the ground floor, I felt that you would be more comfortable with a floor to yourselves, I'll show you too your room."
2661269462_99de6ab85d.jpg
"I would have expected you to prefer this room, it's our only room with single beds, with a bit of a homey touch.. there is bedding in the cupboard to your left if you wish to change the sheets"
Xenia's eyes crossed Jackson again, she was still very wary of this wolf.
"Now.. you wish to...quench your thirst, there is a communal park up the path where the convicted go to do some community service, the people you will find there will be sentenced to life imprisonment, or else they have the death penalty." she looked from one to the other.
"We occasionally have guests come to stay, so naturally we do have normal food if you wish to eat." She addressed Jackson this time.

Ada smiled as they were shown their room, it was small but comfortable. She turned to look at Xenia surprised, could she tell Ada didn't kill innocents because she'd tried to help the injured man? Or was it because Xenia didn't kill innocents? Either way she appreciated the information, this way she wouldn't have to travel to the prison in town or the hospital. She nodded "thank you, I'll be back soon." Jackson moved to follow her but she held him back, "please Jackson I'll be fine and you know i don't want you to see me like that." She said quietly, tears pricking at her eyes. She looked at Xenia "yes he will eat." She said firmly, giving Jackson a look then she left the mansion without another word.

She began walking up the path, the smell of the dead man increasing her hunger. She wondered who had ended his pain but her mind was on other things right now, as she grew closer to the prisoners she could hear their heartbeats. She stayed in the shadows and waited, she listened to the guards talking and she chose her target.

He had the death penalty for murdering a number of women and children, she waited until he walked a little away from the others. She grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows, almost mad with hunger she sank her fangs into his exposed neck and drank greedily. After a few minutes she released him and he fell to the ground, dead.

Then she quickly walked away, before anyone noticed the mans absence. Once she was a safe distance away, she sat down underneath a tree and put her head in her hands. She hated what she was, hated the paralyzing hunger for human blood, hated the joyous feeling she got when she fed. She was a monster, a freak of nature and she didn't deserve to live. She wiped the prisoners blood from her lips and willed herself not to cry, she would not cry for this man for he too was a monster.

She was glad to be able to feed on prisoners again, otherwise she had to feed from the terminally ill at the hospital. She knew they were to die anyway, but it killed her inside to feed from this innocent people. However she always gave them a choice, she revealed what she was and told them she could grant them life but they would be forced to live with the curse she suffered under. They always choose to die then become like her and that soothed her, she wouldn't wish this life on anyone.

Jackson made a move to follow Ada but the pain in her voice stopped him, he watched silently as she left. He wished he could be there to comfort her, but he knew she hated him seeing her that way. Clearing his throat he turned to Xenia, "yes if you'd be so kind to oblige I'd like to eat."

He said this very politely but his face showed no sign of trust what so ever. He didn't think he'd ever be able to trust this bloodsucker, though he wondered if like Ada she only preyed on prisoners but decided not to ask.

Serke stayed in the shower a long time noticing his tattoos had grown from just on his chest to his entire upper torso. Slowly he watched them fade and wondered what he was this had never happened before, that he could remember anyway. He looked at his hands and saw some of his blood. It was black the color of his tattoos. ( What am I?) He got out of the cold shower when his tattoos had receded and dried him self of as well as reclothed himself. He noticed a note on his bed. ( Huh...What's this?) Serke opened the note. It was directions to the next towns library. ( Okay who sent me this? And who came in while I was showering for that matter?) He left at the sent of food and found the man that was with that lady earlier in the kitchen eating. He decided to join him, just for supper tonight. " So... What's up?"

Xenia nodded and moved swiftly to the kitchen turning back to look at Jackson every now and then.
"Well, here is our kitchen, as you can see...we don't use it much" she sighed and shook her head.
"I must thank you for at least being civil towards me. It must be tough, having someone you love cursed like this." Xenia's mouth twisted down at the corners.
She looked out of one of the windows not covered with the green leaves, and saw the deceased man.
"Once everyone is in the mansion, I shall attempt to bury him, what's left of him." she frowned and turned back around.

Jackson followed her to the kitchen and sat down on a bench stool, he surveyed the kitchen a moment before turning back to Xenia. He nodded his head solemnly, "yes its awful but i will stick by her as she has stuck by me through my curse." He looked Xenia in the eye, they showed a fleeting moment of sympathy towards her. "It's bad but its nothing compare to what you and her have to deal with."

He followed her gaze to the man, "I'll help you, it'll be easier with two." He said a brief hello to Serke then turned to look Xenia again, "do you have anyone you love cursed like you and Ada and the others of this mansion?" He said cursed instead of saying Vampire, guessing she would probably be sensitive to the word.

Ada tried to stop herself but it was no good, the tears came and they wouldn't stop. After a while she finally managed to stop and bent to a small stream to wash her face, it was no good her eyes were very red it would be obvious to anyone she'd been crying.

She decided to head back and slip into her room before anyone noticed but before she could take a step she heard footsteps in the surrounding trees. there was someone hidden there and they had been watching her silently this whole time. She cleared her throat and called out to the hidden person, "hello? Who's there?"

((Made a perfect opening for your char Rohan if you want Uniiquea, or I'll just make it an NPC :) ))

Having had her fill of the outdoors Lavinia Headed up the stairs and into The Mansion. She peeked into the Kitchen as she walked by on her way to her room. She walked up the stairs and to the end of the hall, the last room in the wing. She shut the door behind her not noticing it cracking back open. She Sat on the windowsill and from her kimono she pulled out a wooden flute. She pressed her lips to it fumbling for a moment finding the proper positioning, having fangs made it rather difficult. She blew into it softly a soft yet lovely tune filled her room and the halls
((stalling until and Idea comes to me. lol =^_^=))

Xenia grimaced.
"A long time ago, he got torn to pieces though, by another of my kind." her voice shook slightly but she closed her eyes and composed herself putting on a slight smile.
"It's a terrible fate, yes worse than death but I try with what I have, but you're alive you still have a life ahead of you with your curse, and to know it could effect those you love." she sighed.
"Must hurt."

Xenia cleared her throat.
"Thank you, I think you're right about it being easier.." she nodded and twisted the ring on one of her left fingers.

Rohan stepped from behind a tree his hands raised.
"I was walking and heard you crying, I thought I would wait until you'd gone to continue but...you stayed." He pulled a face, embarrassed that he had been found out.

He listened to Xenia's and Jackson's conversation. ( If only I had any memories of my past.) He looked and way and squeezed his fists. It was hard for him to listen to others pasts when he himself didn't know his. He didn't hate it but it just reminded of how he could talk about his. This saddened him and left a pain in his heart every time. ( Why can't I remember?) He finished eating wondering if they noticed his personal pain.

Jackson frowned, "I'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you." He took a bite out of the sandwich he'd made, before looking at her again "it does, but what hurts more is the pain in Ada's eyes every-time she looks at me."

He sighed sadly, "she blames herself for me getting infected and i think she'd rather have my curse than her own." He watched her playing with her ring, "your welcome."

Ada wiped her eyes again, feeling incredible embarrassed that he had seen her crying. She looked at him and found herself fascinated by his eyes, they were strangely attractive.

She shook her head and blushed, at her obvious staring. She could sense he was human, what was he doing out here? Was he a hiker? She thought to herself, "sorry I won't bother you anymore." She said quietly, and started to walk away.