Stuck in a mansion.

Feeling the grip around his throat Serke almost laughed. He then noticed Pandora notice Lavinia run towards them. With the slight distraction Serke broke her arm away and back handed her into another fur, and then he smiled. "Lets show you then huh." Serke smirked as he laughed. Then Pandora struck at his chest only to hit nothing Serke's chest was like a mist. "Nice try." Serke said as he kicked her through another bunch of trees and boulders.

Pandora scoffed and ran at him again, she blurred and was suddenly behind him yanking his arm back she pulled and kicked his back she smirked as he hit the outhouse of the mansion, it fell to the ground, before anyone had time to move it collapsed on top of him, he'd be fine, just slightly hurt.
Her eyes glowed teal then back to red and she giggled.
"You know your tricks don't really bother me Serke, I can play such games." she rand forwards again and as he went to hit her his fist found only the boulder to her left.
She winked.
"I have a fair few of my own."

"Aw what fun! It has been awhile since I had a fight this good, but you haven't seen anything yet." Serke proclaimed. Serke kicked her into a tree and jumped back. "Now you'll see how I really fight Masters!" Serke expelled. Serke's eyes turned black and his tatoo's started to extend over his body. "Ah the seal is so helpful in keeping me from overdoing it but this time I want too." Serke said while smiling with black teeth. Pandora then struck at him only to have her foot caught and her thrown a full 100 meters before she hit the ground.. "Pandora you may be 1000 years old but I am far older and more powerful. My race gave birth to you vampires and werewolves, and I know much of the immortal ways." Serke shared.

Lavinia Looked back and forth between the two, thinking it best to let them continue their 'disagreement'. She took in the sight and processed carefully Serke's words

Pandora scoffed.
" This never was a good look for you. Arrogance." she rolled her eyes flipping up onto her feet once more.
"Serke. if you can use your 'special talents' so will I." she shrugged again and her eyes flashed just like they did before, but she let the color consume her this time, disappearing for a few seconds into a haze of dark purple mist when she was still she laughed.
"As a human. I was a wiccan. Others called me a witch" she winked and clenched her fists, the power she'd repressed for so many years coursed through her veins, and a small growl erupted through her teeth.

"Hehehe. Well the wiccan shows her colors." Serke laughed. "But, I've fought plenty of wiccan vampires and such. What you thought you were the first. Hehehe." Serke teased. Serke then took a weird stance and closed his eyes. "Crucible Deactivate!" Serke yelled as his eyes popped open. There was a rush of wind and then he seemed to disapear. "Lets see what your purple mist can do wiccan!" Serke challenged.

Pandora scoffed.
"Purple mist. You think that's a power?" she scoffed.
"Merely a carry on." she shrugged and her eyes went black she muttered silent incantation.
"Ghost tricks and such are pathetic Serke, can't you fight if you're seen." she and she smiled.
"Or are you just a coward, hiding behind your powers. Are you the unseen fighter" she giggled her eyes still black as pitch she looked straight at him and shook her head.
"It's sad. It really is, for you to think I can't see you. But even if I couldn't you still reek, you should take more than one shower Serke.." she nodded gravely and sighed.
"You know how I like the theatrics." once her sentence finished Pandora was covered from head to toe in purple flame, the flames licked all round her as she smiled.
"I don't need to prove anything dear " she smiled.
"I may not be the first wiccan, or last. But I can insure you this. I will be the most powerful"
She closed her eyes and spoke again, the words flowed clearly from her lips, Latin words entwined with the language of her Ancestors.
the ground around them shook, and a wide circle was drawn, within seconds both of them were being took upwards towards the sky the mansion, the trees, the boulders and any ally being left below them they were now on a wide space of grass, hundreds of feet off the ground.
The fall would immobilize either of them, a clear but obvious force field surrounded them preventing anything coming in, and only stopping any weapons or counter attack from falling the drop outside.
Pandora shrugged.
"That isn't much, but it's a start to our fight, now it will just be the two of us.. of course."

"No I knew you could see me and nice job with the force field. But are you sure this is me?" Serke responded as 12 more of him showed up. All of them lit up in black flame. "I love it when wiccans do this." Serke was excited now. "And yes I can see that you could become the most powerful wiccan in existence, but first you would have to defeat Morlock the Wise and he clearly is still above your level but continue getting more powerful and you will eventually surpass even him. Interesting note though, he hard to find and even harder to kill be careful when you fight him because he doesn't show mercy and he always sends one of his most powerful attacks at his foe so as to get rid of the nuisance quickly and easily." Serke replied to her comments. Serke then bowed to her. "May we begin then?"

"Okay, yes. Because you're all knowing, there wouldn't be a point to it then. Would there." her upper lip curled.
"And thanks." she took in all of the duplicates and smiled.
"Nice move, only fair then that I should counter act it." she mouthed a number and then just as Serke.
Twelve more of her appeared they all blurred and appeared in different places.
"Only fair don't you think." they all spoke now, every move, every word perfectly synchronized.
They all pointed at him.
"You shouldn't challenge me Serke, my parents already beat you to the punch, I know about Morlock, and I know I'm not far below his level." they all smiled.
"I don't wish him ill health, I wouldn't challenge him, I don't fancy power. Just revenge"
They all pulled back into stance.
"Sure thing."

"Right then. Hehehe!" Serke responded. Serke then snapped his fingers and the force field shattered, all of her copies were destroyed, and she was thrown a number of meters into a tree. "No I'm not all knowing but Morlock tried to kill me way back when he was about 300 and hated all other Immortals. He failed." Serke told her. "And you do not know his power like I do little one, he is way out ahead of your league. Pandora I know you're interested in revenge but trying to kill me so that you know that you can kill a certain someone is idiotic. Especially when you're not even aware of my full power." Serke said while he was floating in the air. Just then Balyr showed up. "Hello Balyr." Serke scowled.

"Hello Serke." Balyr responded back. "Look Pandora I know you want to kill him or defeat him or what not but... He's Mine!" Balyr yelled as he transformed into his wolf form and charged Pandora.

(Oh bother.)

Pandora snapped and shook her head her eyes flashed from black to red to purple and she could taste burning metal on her tongue.
"Go piss on a tree mongrel"
She waved her arm, sending Balyr up into the air she waved her other arm which threw him onto the ground, her nails dug into her palms as her eyes fixed onto Serke.
"Two against one. You know better than to mess with me Serke." she growled.
She spoke many clear incantations, each flowed like water, and her fluid movements continued as she moved.
A few things changed at once, her appearance was no longer sweet and childlike.
Her pale face was shrouded by silvery blonde hair, her purple eyes glowed and her form was more that of a woman than a teen.
She bared her teeth and flew into the air, hovering at Serkes height.
He tried to send her flying back again but she blocked his advance, her palms facing him and twisted in mid air curving and snapping her wrists back.
Spikes speared through his skin and out into the trees behind him, leaving him with quite a few holes which glowed amber before turning black she muttered again closing the charm.
He couldn't undo this, no one could- he'd have to suffer with the consequences. Gaping holes in his arms, chest, and forehead, they would hurt for a few decades.
She spun then and landed on her feet.

Serke's clone burned black to ash and was swept away. "Man that was close but do you honestly think that incantation would work, and no not two on one 1 on 1 on 1 is more like it and you might want to pay more attention to the werewolf." Serke states this behind her. Right after that Balyr knocks her across the field into a boulder having her head stuck in it and then he went after Serke. Serke dodged and lauched a black lightning bolt at Pandora launching her through the boulder and through another 12 at the same time he blasts Balyr back with a blast of wind. "Dam! Does everyone think I'm that stupid!" Serke sreames as his power shoots up and everything is getting crushed around him, by wind, water, and rock while being blown up by black lightning and it getting burned with black fire. Serke mouths something incomprehensible to everyone around him. Pandora screams in pain as she is engulfed in a cleansing black fire and Balyr says something sending a Lightning bolt toward Serke only to be redirected at him. Serke was tired of keeping his power suppressed and was seriously tempted to kill Balyr and Pandora.

Pandora shimmered and Serkes fire explodes around her as it does turning to ice and shattering into millions of pieces.
Pandora growled.
"You're not perfect Serke, you have weak points, you can die, and I CAN and will kill you"
Pandora jumped into the air again, her body curved and ducked swaying around all of Serkes demolition.
She glanced at the werewolf and growled again , three of her were back again, they were locked there, Serke couldn't get rid of these, not by power or death.
Only she could.
"Poor loser is more like it. Oh and arrogant, and vain, and pig headed, and just..well yeah. Stupid."
She danced around a few more boulders and clapped the sky darkened as the wind picked up, leaves from the floor below swirled around them, the wind picked up, directed at the werewolf who twisted and stretched in the wind Pandora threw him at a boulder before sending a bolt of pure U.V rays at the wolf, who soared backwards thriving in pain as he blistered and cooked within his own body. Stewing in his juices.
She put up a block around the wolf, irritated by his mere presence.
Serkes clones disappeared, well, were incapacitated.
His clones were beside him one second the next, Pandora turned around eying him icily, his clones bodies crumpled to the ground, their severed heads rolled a few meters away before their bodies engulfed in purple flame were dragged into the earth.
She spun and pointed at real Serke who was thrown from side to side, up and down.
Pandora smiled, as this time Serke was encased in purple flames.
They did not warm him, they figuratively blistered him, from head to feet the heat intense and agonizing, he screamed, his eyes alive with agony and pure rage.
She smiled at the sadistic urge to drive a punch right through his heart.

Serke's screams turned into laughter. "That's it show me what you can do! HAHAHAHA!" Serke said in enjoyment. Serke burst into black energy disapating the purple flames and no longer flying around was all the sudden behind Pandora with his left hand, incased in black fire and lightning, through her heart and her head fell off burning. "Was that it? Huh. Though you did give me a fun fight, though you're not going to die insted I'll banish you." Serke stated and blatently said another incomprehensible word and Pandora's head and body were incased in black energy. "13 black seals of heaven, earth, and hell is my name for it. Now be gone!" Serke ordered and Pandora and all her clones and all disapeared. Balyr then charged Serke only to be thrownback. "Really Balyr. You want to kill me but will not be able to for some time. Now leave me alone." Serke said as he walked away. (She wants me dead huh. Well so do I but you have to work for my death.)

No. I'm not Banished. Ass hole.
Once he walked away free from the clearing. She shimmered back to where the fight took place.
"It's not that easy to get rid of me." she smiled, and her eyes turned purple, she morphed into a female of the age 19 black hair, and tall.
She looked at Balyr and smiled icily.
"It's sometime."
She looked after Serke, who didn't notice her re-appearance and curled her lip back.
The others will get tired of him, the'll need him dead soon.

"You really shouldn't think so loud you know that! And it was a temporary banish!" Serke said. "And the others already tried. Why do you think I lost my memory." Serke included. "I'm honestly not your enemy. The one you're looking for his name is now Tovar Nalt. Don't ask me why he changed it to that but hey that's one of the guys they had just sent after me. Pandora I have no doubt in the next 1000 years your alive you will surpass any other Vampire or Wiccan, well except the creator of Vampires, you'll probably be his equal. And Balyr I know you want to kill me but you need a lot of work." Serke stated as he looked back at both of them. "I don't know about you but I miss my home, but it no longer exists so I guess I must wonder more. Pandora yours is still there visit it before you confront him. It might be the last time you see it. Even if you win." Serke gave this advice to Pandora.