Stuck in a mansion.

Yes you are and feel free to join in on the fun. I think your brother just knocked on the door and is gonna cause quite a fight.

Actually I'm going to make my characters just arrive while your fighting, so can you delete that wolf bit in the IC please?

Name: Pandora Grimm
Age appears: 20
Real age: 350
Appearance: Pandora has dark blonde hair, with thin strands of light brown blending in with that, her eyes are a peircing red that contrasts with her pale skin, her lips are quite pale too, not really that noticable, nothing to write home about, Pandora is slender and pretty tall.
Beautiful, but not overly striking Pandor is quite simple, the only thing that stand her out from the crowd is her blood red cloak that she always wears when outside, she also has a large black locket which she always wears.
Personality:Pandora has a very dark sense of humor, she can be very sarcastic and quite harsh.
Pandora does how ever have a soft spot, if you can find it she'll gladly be kind to you.
Vilence is someting Pandora knows best, if she wants revenge, she'll get it not letting anyone off the hook, she has extreme self control when it comes to humans but her temper when around the cured often gets the better of her, she has killed a few of her own kind, and many humans.
Possibly the excuse for her eyes.
History: Her reason for the curse was extremely cliche, dark alley at night a left for dead awaking with a new type of hunger.
She soon found her self a vampire and in love with someone much like her, soon they left and this is when her new found personality kicked in.
Pandora hasn't found her old love just yet and is still hunting for him, when she finds him she has a whole new experience for him to endure.
Pain.
Pandora had never really stood out, so when she went out she always wore a red cloak, you could find it slightly ironic, the red cloak would make you think about a certain fairy tale, innocent lil red.
This is how Pandora lured most of her victims to her now a days pretending to be lost, and vunerable, before she kills.

Sure I has no problem with it. Oh about to post knew char sheet too... we need more Lycans.

Okay.
Another favor ^^
Can he be like, either her ex or an enemy? :P
Just thought it'd make things interesting x3

Name: Balyr Tukov
Race: Werewolf
Real Age: 700
Age Appears: 20's
Appearance:
033.jpg

human form
Werewolves.jpg

werewolf form
Personality: Cold and Heartless except when it comes to women in which case he thinks himself a player. He's a sadistic criminal who loves murder and hates vampires.
Background: A Russian mob boss and former ruthless assassin he evens kills women and children. He was a man in Serke's past and he hates Serke for no apparent reason but was even more pissed when one of his spies revealed him having lost his memory after a fight with a gang of Vampires and Werewolves.

ok or one of his good friends from the past I don't mind.