Stuck..1x1?

C

Charlie

Original poster
Alright, so I've got this issue!

So, I really want to roleplay in more than one roleplay.. However, as most may know I'm not so regular on this site anymore.. I try my best in roleplays to be as active as possible.. but it's sort of hard because I've just started university and it's a lot of work..

So I've joined a roleplay already but the replies are quite slow for my liking at times like these when I've nothing to do, and am quite bored..

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm looking for perhaps a one on one with a person who doesn't expect me to post all of the time - but can reply quite fast when I post.. So an active person who doesn't mind an inactive partner.. :')

Or maybe even a jump in with a group if anybody has any suggestions? Only thing I find with jump ins is I get so far behind and then impatient in reading the already written posts.. so I just stop posting. So.. yeah.

umm, I've no ideas for a roleplay but I like anything really.. I prefer to play a female though.

Thanks,

Charlie.

If you haven't already, you might want to make a 1x1 request in the onexone forums.

If you haven't already, you might want to make a 1x1 request in the onexone forums.

Well I was going to put it in there, but I figured it's more of a problem in general really rather than a request.. o.o;