Strife (Apocalyptic, Modern Fantasy)

T

TheQueensGuard

Original poster
b0ca0b844b8d3702a8d8e0eb047cd59b.jpg

A world of magic and remnants of a forgotten world, humans struggle to survive as they fell from being the apex predator to the middle of the food chain. Luckily this magic seeped into man kind as well. Spellcasters, or Mages, are what have helped mankind survive. From summoning magical beasts, to controlling the elements or healing wounds entirely.
Three major cities were rebuild from the ashes of the old world.

Providence is the most well off city. A religious community surrounded by a wall with some-what of an army and a functional currency. They are also the strictest of the cities.
Grimms Folly, or commonly called Folly by most, is the largest of the cities. Its full of criminals, cannibals and the worst of what the world has to offer. This city pumps out most of the weapons and ammo in the new world, though lower in quality.
These two communities are at obvious odds with one another. Tensions have always been high, and while likely to continue to be until the fall of either city.

Then there is our city. Breez, a home for scavengers and people trying to get by. While we were once a little more than a neighborhood, a joint task between Providence and Breez uncovered a magic-device from a fallen city. This was several months ago, and while we are still far off from rival Folly or Providence, we are starting to become something serious.

~~OOC Stuff~~
Hello! Us over in Strife are about to begin our second arc and its the perfect time for us to bring in new characters! I'll be posting a timeline of the previous arc, which was a sort of intro, but you won't really need to know any of it unless you'd like to.

I have detailed information of monsters, the world (including a poorly made map :-/) and the magic's we can use. If this sounds like something that might interest you, feel free to check out the OOC or pop into the discord!

Out of Character

Reactions: marcy
Very interested, hopefully I am welcome to join in!

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
I have to say I'm interested :)

Reactions: TheQueensGuard