Street Fighter rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeremi

Original poster
sf_characters_1main.jpg

Hi! I've been thinking of doing this for awhile now and I'm posting it here to see if people would be interested in doing a rp set in the Street Fighter universe.

As far as story is concerned it would be set some time after Street Fighter III, while there would be a tournament arc, the first actual arc would be pretty much ripped off wholesale from the canceled fighting game Capcom Fighting All Stars where a bomb threat in Metro City forces Mike Haggar to recruit a bunch of fighters in an attempt to stop the bombing.

Characters: Who are you allowed to play? Basically anyone from Final Fight, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Street Fighter EX, Rival Schools, any of the concept characters that we've seen for Street Fighter V and obviously the actual Street Fighter characters lol.

Characters that will be off limits are the boss characters like M. Bison, Seth, Garuda, Gill etc.

I think once the tournament rolls around I will be implementing a numbers system to make it more fair. That would work by me picking a number between 0-100 and the one closest to the number would win the bout and then the two rpers would write it up together and post the result.

And that's about it. I imagine there's not a huge demand for something like this but I was curious to see anyway lol.

Interested -- would call Ryu, Cammy, or Gouken!

I'm happy/surprised that people were interested.

I was planning that if people were interested to playing more characters that I'd maybe cap it around like three per person if you want to have more than one.

so is this still going to be a thing? when is ooc/ic going to go up?

Oh sorry I haven't been checking this page out lol.

I would like to put it up ASAP but school is kicking my ass right now and I really want to give this rp my full attention. At the earliest it will come up at the end of October, otherwise some time in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.